Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (59708 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) / Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
So a Negro marrying a Caucasian is now news?

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nigerians will get married to average white folks or rednecks and think it's a big achievement.

speaking of inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
When the white guys come here to marry they pick up beautiful girls but when our guys go over there to marry they pick dowdy and old ladies sad

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
oyibo man won follow chop the Ukwu Owerre!

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by eyinjuege: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Beautiful couple.
But most Nigerian girls we see on NL that marry foreigners always take eye go market o.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by iswallker(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Whiskey and soda pls... cheesy

You gulp it like the groom did... grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
lazygal:

So much bitterness whatcis going on in this world for goodness sake ..if you want some thing aim for it and work towards it .. Y hate on people ?
Am just flabbergasted stall this bitterness
ajuz taya my broda embarassed

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by dayleke: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chai!!!!!
NLers.... Una try with comments na.
No dull moment here.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
And some 9ja men will be there marrying old bleeped white woman But Some and I say some will use sense and marry fresh oyinbo man with money sef

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Did I hear from IMO state , mouth closed lipsrsealed
dainformant:
It was all glitz and glamour at the traditional wedding of a Nigerian lady identified as Jennifer Asinugo who tied the knot in style to her beau Bryan Oliver who came with his family from the United States. The colorful wedding was held at Amauzari in Isu Local Government Area in Imo State. Here are lovely photos from the wedding ceremony.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/young-lady-weds-american-boyfriend-style-imo-state-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by iammolise(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
oya mission accomplished, ada anugo onyiocha grin ... Jackpot!!! Endless dollars coming through... Na d girl popc go even smile pass d girl sef on dat day.

E be like say na d way be dis nw oh... I should probably be looking for oyimbo man for my younger sister to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by olasaad(f): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:
When oyibo man wan marry Nigerian woman. They'll come to our land, wear our dress, respect our culture, dobale for us, buy drinks...do whatever we want.

...but when lefulefu brothers want to marry oyibo granny, they'll be hiding in Ikoyi registry. They won't stop there o, they will still marry homebased wife...Naija men and low foreign exchange rate tongue tongue

HML to them kiss

Chai!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by emmybernard(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Funniest comments on NL,my dear brother and sisters everything no be Jazz,live it love it

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
tyup:
and why is she shinning teeth in the 4th picture after using jazz on the innocent man undecided
Try receive sense.. goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by castrol180(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
dainformant:
It was all glitz and glamour at the traditional wedding of a Nigerian lady identified as Jennifer Asinugo who tied the knot in style to her beau Bryan Oliver who came with his family from the United States. The colorful wedding was held at Amauzari in Isu Local Government Area in Imo State. Here are lovely photos from the wedding ceremony.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/young-lady-weds-american-boyfriend-style-imo-state-photos.html

First class olosho getting married to an oyinbo drinkard...
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by franchasng: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
Look at her smiling sheepishly, She has hooked this man. Him must buy car for all her family members! embarassed
her father is rich smiley

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
The said white guys do hv small joysticks

How will the lady cope undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Tecno66: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
I pray make them no kidnap am o.
dainformant:

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
AleAirHub:
Did I hear from IMO state , mouth closed lipsrsealed
The groom prolly spent his life savings...in dollars to marry the bride cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Igbo girl very intelligent , clean classy and elegance, I wish bimbo and bisola can be this productive, this two are just a nightmare to any progressive mind

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by nkieruka123: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
congratulations,may your marriage last

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by greatface(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
The Groom looks very handsome in that attire.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
30billion for your account.
For coughing out what was in my mind grin grin grin
Ishilove:

The groom prolly spent his life savings...in dollars to marry the bride cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You that is "Worn In" are you married??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by zeezeegal(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Who Do The Jazz? I Need To Catch My Own
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by nonix22(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
I'm I the only one noticing that this babe could be rich or coming from a family of money bags

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
tyup:
and why is she shinning teeth in the 4th picture after using jazz on the innocent man undecided

I don't think is jazz,,I believe God has destined her to marry a white man..I just hope her joy won't be cut short because I personally don't trust village people...

They will laugh with you,rejoice with you,enjoy your money but at the end still want to take your life but they are simply enemy of progress..

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by thundafire: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dey dn use dey guy family shine and stock shop
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:
When oyibo man wan marry Nigerian woman. They'll come to our land, wear our dress, respect our culture, dobale for us, buy drinks...do whatever we want.

...but when lefulefu brothers want to marry oyibo granny, they'll be hiding in Ikoyi registry. They won't stop there o, they will still marry homebased wife...Naija men and low foreign exchange rate tongue tongue

HML to them kiss

Only for another Nigerian lady to come and enjoy the paper your so called lefulefu brothers had to marry oyinbo ancestors to get. Direct to the West. Men hardly ever get any recognition for their sacrifice.

For every "lefulefu" marrying oyinbo granny now, there is one slay mama still flexing sugar daddies at school that will come and do chairwoman. grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by sleepingqueen25(f): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Happy married life.... imo girls making Nigeria proud.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Ochibavictor(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
ichidodo:
Like they say.... When you go black,you never go back......

Try passing the message to bobrisky undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.