Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (59698 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) / Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:
When oyibo man wan marry Nigerian woman. They'll come to our land, wear our dress, respect our culture, dobale for us, buy drinks...do whatever we want.

...but when lefulefu brothers want to marry oyibo granny, they'll be hiding in Ikoyi registry. They won't stop there o, they will still marry homebased wife...Naija men and low foreign exchange rate tongue tongue

HML to them kiss
that is how you measure your worth as a woman and as a person? That's just deep... and sad.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
castrol180:

First class olosho getting married to an oyinbo drinkard...

LOL, you must be judging this case by the experience of your little sister who got married to this on the left, thinking he has money:

Moral of the story, don't insult people you know nothing about.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by busterr(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
lilmax:
worn out oyinbo.. that's the best she can do? crap
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
castrol180:
You never see the international olosho levels in her?

Just because most of your female ancestors were 5 naira oloshos in the worst Lagos slums, doesn't mean that this girl is one of them too.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by castrol180(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
DrMuzungu:

Just because most of your female ancestors were 5 naira oloshos in the worst Lagos slums, doesn't mean that this girl is one of them too.

That her act of marrying a white guy will still purge her...you will also feel her agony by then. Wait and see

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by castrol180(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
DrMuzungu:

LOL, you must be judging this case by the experience of your little sister who got married to this on the left, thinking he has money:

Moral of the story, don't insult people you know nothing about.

Is it not from your clan that a lady called her husband a house help just because of 2.5 million naira from a man in Dublin. So we know your type and your sisters attitude
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by meliziz12(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
I love it when ladies makes something different like this,make yourself as a lady and men must listen to you!
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
lefulefu:
lol white men have been marrying African women since the time of the European explorers.Mungo park,Rev Henry Townsend,Richard Lander,David Livinstone etc...they all had secret African wives or mistresses.there was even one American president who had a black mistress called sally hemmings.khiaa do u still recall the president's name?cheesy...truth be told the white man has always being fascinated by the beauty of the black womancheesy.

Yes, the Evil Caucasoid you are talking about is Thomas Jefferson, and no they haven't been marrying African women just raping them, well at least in the United States. Interacial marriage was illegal in the U.S. until the 1960's.

Thomas Jefferson's half black, half white slave and mistress was also his wife's half sister. He had children with Sally whom he also enslaved. Whites are the only creatures who enslaved their own offsprings.

White men in America haven't been captured by African women beauty, as a matter of fact they saw/see Africans as part human and part beast, it's still in the United States Constitution today and not much has changed.

They used us to drop their seed because we were their live stock and they could do whatever they wanted to. They would even rape African men in front of their wives and children because they wanted them to know that he was nothing.

That is why I wouldn't let a white man touch me sexually with a 100 foot pole, besides the fact that they aren't attractive to me.

Ok, enough of American history for today. The next history lesson, Who Fought To Change Interacial Marriage Laws in the United States. grin.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:52am On Oct 23, 2017
decatalyst:
There white people just keep a 'stealing' out ladies any how... undecided

They aren't stealing your women, your women are hungry for them in the United States. It's so pathetic and shameful.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:55am On Oct 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Go and put on your glasses.

He's definitely not handsome, but I guess she thinks she's got a trophy. grin grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:03am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=lazygal post=61669136]

Haba ! Is white man not human can't they fall for who they want again ? Thee is no big deal in hitching an oyinbo ,chief[/q

They are part human and part Neanderthal so no, they aren't completely human. Scientists has proven that Africans are the only people who are 100% human. Get mad all you want to but it's the truth. grin Yes you are correct, there is no big deal in hitching a white, no big deal at all.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:40am On Oct 23, 2017
numerouno01:
Nigerians will get married to average white folks or rednecks and think it's a big achievement.

speaking of inferiority complex

Sad but true. sad
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:46am On Oct 23, 2017
iammolise:
oya mission accomplished, ada anugo onyiocha grin ... Jackpot!!! Endless dollars coming through... Na d girl popc go even smile pass d girl sef on dat day.

E be like say na d way be dis nw oh... I should probably be looking for oyimbo man for my younger sister to marry.

Why, so your sister can support his broke azz? grin
It's so sad that you think just because someone is white they have money. I feel sorry for those of you who marry because you think that their white skin equates to money. Boy are you heading for a rude awakening. grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:53am On Oct 23, 2017
Ishilove:

The groom prolly spent his life savings...in dollars to marry the bride cheesy grin

You know you got that right. grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Bullhari007:
Igbo girl very intelligent , clean classy and elegance, I wish bimbo and bisola can be this productive, this two are just a nightmare to any progressive mind

How is she productive?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:58am On Oct 23, 2017
sleepingqueen25:
Happy married life.... imo girls making Nigeria proud.

Proud of what may I ask? grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:03am On Oct 23, 2017
RaptorX:
They are doing it to strengthen their gene pool because their women are having trouble having children because of their neanderthal DNA. Very soon you wil be chasing the white man away from taking all your women when the novelty wears out lol, now Africans are still in a trance thinking the whites have finally accepted them.

Someone has their eyes open. smiley
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Pointnoire:
If white people say half of what people are posting here you all would have been screaming racism "na wa o !!! " angry angry angry

Not racism but prejudices , there's a difference.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by RaptorX: 2:28am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=61679660]

Yes, the Evil Caucasoid you are talking about is Thomas Jefferson, and no they haven't been marrying African women just raping them, well at least in the United States. Interacial marriage was illegal in the U.S. until the 1960's.

Thomas Jefferson's half black, half white slave and mistress was also his wife's half sister. He had children with Sally whom he also enslaved. Whites are the only creatures who enslaved their own offsprings.

White men in America haven't been captured by African women beauty, as a matter of fact they saw/see Africans as part human and part beast, it's still in the United States Constitution today and not much has changed.

They used us to drop their seed because we were their live stock and they could do whatever they wanted to. They would even rape African men in front of their wives and children because they wanted them to know that he was nothing.

That is why I wouldn't let a white man touch me sexually with a 100 foot pole, besides the fact that they aren't attractive to me.

Ok, enough of American history for today. The next history lesson, Who Fought To Change Interacial Marriage Laws in the United States. grin. .
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by RaptorX: 2:40am On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

Ok, enough of American history for today. The next history lesson, Who Fought To Change Interacial Marriage Laws in the United States. grin.
You must be a black American cause I can see you really know the history of the caucasoids unlike the average Nigerian who just sees every white person as some kind of deity to worshipp.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:53am On Oct 23, 2017
RaptorX:
You must be a black American cause I can see you really know the history of the caucasoids unlike the average Nigerian who just sees every white person as some kind of deity to worshipp.

Yes I'm Black American and it makes me sick to my stomach the way they worship these Neanderthals as if they were The Most High himself. I guess they are this way because they worship white jesus who didn't even exist and they believe that their God is white. They are soooooo freaking brainwashed. sad
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 3:15am On Oct 23, 2017
meliziz12:
I love it when ladies makes something different like this,make yourself as a lady and men must listen to you!

Explain what you mean please.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by KingsleyOz: 5:21am On Oct 23, 2017
That was cool....congrats.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by lazygal: 5:28am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=61680295][/quote]

Hmmmm...what ever sweetens your coffee,dear
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 6:22am On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

How is she productive?
enemy of progress just gerrout of here
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Cozee(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2017
why is he drinking an empty cup
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Alezy(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

Yes I'm Black American and it makes me sick to my stomach the way they worship these Neanderthals as if they were The Most High himself. I guess they are this way because they worship white jesus who didn't even exist and they believe that their God is white. They are soooooo freaking brainwashed. sad
you are totally wrong with this assumption.

How are you dear.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Alezy(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=RaptorX post=61680638][/quote] hnmmmm
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Slaveman343: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

He's definitely not handsome, but I guess she thinks she's got a trophy. grin grin
you sound pained. I heard AA women are the least desired women in America. Worry about that first.

As for our African women they can get any man in the world because they are mostly slim, traditional and feminine. Jealousy no good o, jealousy no good.

Are u fat? work on ur body
Are u rude and loud? work on your manners
Be a lady first, and men will drool over you.

African women re not the ones making videos on ur YouTube begging men to desire and date them, na black american women work be that.

I pity una sha. Both white, Asian, black Americans men are running away from u people. No shame er and u still get mouth. Will u gerrout of here undecided

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2017
Slaveman343:
you sound pained. I heard AA women are the least desired women in America. Worry about that first.

As for our African women they can get any man in the world because they are mostly slim, traditional and feminine. Jealousy no good o, jealousy no good.

Are u fat? work on ur body
Are u rude and loud? work on your manners
Be a lady first, and men will drool over you.

African women re not the ones making videos on ur YouTube begging men to desire and date them, na black american women work be that.

I pity una sha. Both white, Asian, black Americans men are running away from u people. No shame er and u still get mouth. Will u gerrout of here undecided

I feel deep pity and embarrassment for you, getting a white man should not be an accomplishment for anyone. I'll ignore the rest of your comment because I understand your inferiority complex, buffoonery and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Alezy:
you are totally wrong with this assumption.

How are you dear.

I'm fine. Wrong in what way? You know that I'm not talking about all.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2017
Bullhari007:
enemy of progress just gerrout of here

What progress? LMAO grin so pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.