Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (59721 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) / Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2017
lazygal:

Hmmmm...what ever sweetens your coffee,dear

Ok. smiley
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Alezy(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

I'm fine. Wrong in what way? You know that I'm not talking about all.
yes I know..... Its just a minute set of em just like I think we also have set of white folks who think very high of blacks
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Slaveman343: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

I feel deep pity and embarrassment for you, getting a white man should not be an accomplishment for anyone. I'll ignore the rest of your comment because I understand your inferiority complex, buffoonery and ignorance.
I'm an African man who says it as it is. Get a life loser!

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2017
Slaveman343:
I'm an African man who says it as it is. Get a life loser!

You haven't said anything yet but ignorance and stupidity and please don't put that on you being African put that on you being ignorant and stupid.
Even your name shows your stupidity.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Slaveman343: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

You haven't said anything yet but ignorance and stupidity and please don't put that on you being African put that on you being ignorant and stupid.
Even your name shows your stupidity.
Least desired hating on most desired. Ask the average American man which he would prefer to be with: American women or African women. Come back when you get the answer if u get shame for ya eyes. I speak facts not sentimental bullcraps lol
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2017
Alezy:
yes I know..... Its just a minute set of em just like I think we also have set of white folks who think very high of blacks

There are no whites who worship blacks.
You're still my boo though. smiley let's agree to disagree.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Slaveman343:
Least desired hating on most desired. Ask the average American man which he would prefer to be with: American women or African women. Come back when you get the answer if u get shame for ya eyes. I speak facts not sentimental bullcraps lol

I have my man, I could care less what or who Americans desires, little boy. If you are going to waste my time conversing with me at least have something interesting to converse about or keep it moving.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

What progress? LMAO grin so pathetic.

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=Bullhari007 post=61688888][/quote]

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by fans792: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Some pple are just valueless to themselves. If a white man marries a black, she has used juju or other means to tie him. Why do one subject oneself to worthless entity. If u dnt worth anything, pls some do and even better than the whites. Wake up and make urself worthy in the society. Do you know the girl's background or where she works or does in the USA? WAKE UP from ur sleeep of laz...y...ness.

Babu sense. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by iammolise(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

Why, so your sister can support his broke azz? grin
It's so sad that you think just because someone is white they have money. I feel sorry for those of you who marry because you think that their white skin equates to money. Boy are you heading for a rude awakening. grin

yea, a dollar is equals to #370 in the forex... "his broke ass'' at the very worse, will at least be worth $50,000 .. 370 x 50,000 = 18,500,000 grin ...
So anty it won't be so bad afterall... U too dey stay yanky na, u knw as e dey go.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2017
iammolise:

yea, a dollar is equals to #370 in the forex... "his broke ass'' at the very worse, will at least be worth $50,000 .. 370 x 50,000 = 18,500,000 grin ...
So anty it won't be so bad afterall... U too dey stay yanky na, u knw as e dey go.

Are you talking about 50,000 U.S. dollars or nairas, because if you are talking about dollars you can forget it because his broke azz don't have a pot to piss in or two nickels to rub together. grin

I'm American from many many generations back that's why I'm here.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Some of you have an unconscious inner conflict. The persistence of some of you on this website at constructing false equivalence narratives based on one-sided logic is comical.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by iammolise(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

Are you talking about 50,000 U.S. dollars or nairas, because if you are talking about dollars you can forget it because his broke azz don't have a pot to piss in or two nickels to rub together. grin

I'm American from many many generations back that's why I'm here.

ahah anty... Even in naija here broke asses dey see at least #20,000 a month... Only lazy bones of pple wey their ancestors dey follow na e be say at all at all 10k in a month haba!... Don't hyperbolize it and make it seem like he's that broke that he couldn't make a dollar a day na... Even beggars make more than that in less than an hour sad
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
iammolise:

ahah anty... Even in naija here broke asses dey see at least #20,000 a month... Only lazy bones of pple wey their ancestors dey follow na e be say at all at all 10k in a month haba!... Don't hyperbolize it and make it seem like he's that broke that he couldn't make a dollar a day na... Even beggars make more than that in less than an hour sad

lol grin Every dollar his heroin infested broke azz gets he shoots in his arm. I know that you think I'm joking with you because I'm making light of the situation but what I am saying is the truth, the White community is infested with Meth and Heroin and they are dying of over doses by the droves, you don't believe me just google it. You don't realize how awful they look all strung out. I hate when they come around me begging for money for a fix.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by jackie35(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
dainformant:
It was all glitz and glamour at the traditional wedding of a Nigerian lady identified as Jennifer Asinugo who tied the knot in style to her beau Bryan Oliver who came with his family from the United States. The colorful wedding was held at Amauzari in Isu Local Government Area in Imo State. Here are lovely photos from the wedding ceremony.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/young-lady-weds-american-boyfriend-style-imo-state-photos.html

All these Oyinbos are thiefs, why don't they go for our women of 60 and above as Nigerian young guys always marry from their countries.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by iammolise(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

lol grin Every dollar his heroin infested broke azz gets he shoots in his arm. I know that you think I'm joking with you because I'm making light of the situation but what I am saying is the truth, the White community is infested with Meth and Heroin and they are dying of over doses by the droves, you don't believe me just google it. You don't realize how awful they look all strung out. I hate when they come around me begging for money for a fix.

wow...smh They really got some serious issues with opioids. sad ... I believe they (whites)resorting to drugs abuse is possibly connected to their gene...we all knw they're physically the weaker vessels.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Haderoncare(f): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
best wishes
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

Yes, the Evil Caucasoid you are talking about is Thomas Jefferson, and no they haven't been marrying African women just raping them, well at least in the United States. Interacial marriage was illegal in the U.S. until the 1960's.

Thomas Jefferson's half black, half white slave and mistress was also his wife's half sister. He had children with Sally whom he also enslaved. Whites are the only creatures who enslaved their own offsprings.

White men in America haven't been captured by African women beauty, as a matter of fact they saw/see Africans as part human and part beast, it's still in the United States Constitution today and not much has changed.

They used us to drop their seed because we were their live stock and they could do whatever they wanted to. They would even rape African men in front of their wives and children because they wanted them to know that he was nothing.

That is why I wouldn't let a white man touch me sexually with a 100 foot pole, besides the fact that they aren't attractive to me.

Ok, enough of American history for today. The next history lesson, Who Fought To Change Interacial Marriage Laws in the United States. grin.
haha thanks for this infocheesy.i have noted it all down in my bookcheesy.so u dont find white men attractive? Hmm if other black American ladies dont find white men attractive maybe that could explain why white guys are now trooping to Africa to marry African ladiescheesy.one thing about white men is that they are fascinated by the erroneous curvature of the black woman's booty cos their own women dont have a backsidecheesy.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
tyup:

be like say na only you get sense for this thread. anyways keep it up people with sense attract good things wink

Lol...Thanks though
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
jackie35:

All these Oyinbos are thiefs, why don't they go for our women of 60 and above as Nigerian young guys always marry from their countries.
na person force our brothers to dey run after their grannies?cheesy why our brothers wey dey marry oyibo women no dey go for the young onescheesy? Why must dey always be marrying ancestorscheesy.abeg leave the oyibo man to enjoy wetin im pay forcheesy.the man loves wats pleasing to the eyescheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Alezy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
khiaa:

There are no whites who worship blacks.
You're still my boo though. smiley let's agree to disagree.
lolz... grin

Hope u re good?? Had a very hectic day. Super tired.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
lefulefu:
haha thanks for this infocheesy.i have noted it all down in my bookcheesy.so u dont find white men attractive? Hmm if other black American ladies dont find white men attractive maybe that could explain why white guys are now trooping to Africa to marry African ladiescheesy.one thing about white men is that they are fascinated by the erroneous curvature of the black woman's booty cos their own women dont have a backsidecheesy.

When I say I don't find them attractive does not mean that the next woman don't either. It's not that they aren't attractive it's just that they aren't attractive to ME.

The thing is there is such an horrible history of how evil they are and not to mention the evilness they are portraying today makes it extremely hard to look at them as someone that I would want to share a lifetime with and God forbid give birth to his children, the mere thought of that makes me nauseous. Do you think that it is easy for the wicked to change in a country that was founded on evil and the system after 400 years is just as wicked?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Alezy:
lolz... grin

Hope u re good?? Had a very hectic day. Super tired.

You need someone to give you a good back massage when you come home from work. smiley
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Alezy(m): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2017
khiaa:

You need someone to give you a good back massage when you come home from work. smiley
that's why u here right??

Good morning/night
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:07am On Oct 25, 2017
Alezy:
that's why u here right??

Good morning/night

Of course I'm here for you. Good evening.
Check your email if you want to know what I will do to you. grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Alezy(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2017
grin
khiaa:

Of course I'm here for you. Good evening.
Check your email if you want to know what I will do to you. grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by Chuksgeo: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
OP that community is in Isiala Mbano LGA of Imo state. The girl works at a consular office of one those western nations in the U.S. Her father is one of the "eaters" of the national cake
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) by austine4real(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Haderoncare:
best wishes
happy birthday to u dear

llnp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.