Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (72053 Views)

Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester / Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by sayisayi(m): 2:47am On Oct 25, 2017
iykmon:
I just wish he realized the expectations from him. The guy gave me a big snub while I was praising him during the last game in Uyo. I felt really bad because he doesn't know how to reply his fans. After that incident I stopped being a fan of Kelechi. I wish him well in his career.
Not playing games won't help him. He needs get his confidence again. See the same problem Isaac Success is having. They got into premier league and loss focus.

Isaac's wahala is that him wan Straff too many oyibo oloshos, forgetting they will still be there post retirement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959872/Premier-League-football-star-paid-prostitutes-sex.html
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game by sayisayi(m): 2:50am On Oct 25, 2017
JayJohnson:
He is protesting the chicken-out of his coward brother, llamadi Cownu grin grin grin grin

While he is scoring goals, you dey yab from your father's soakaway!

Great strike this eve Kelechi. Nothing do you.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup / Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.