Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) (72137 Views)

Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry / Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So / Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2020
Late Former Super Eagles striker Rashidi Yekini has been celebrated on social media by his daughter, Yemisi Yekini.

IgbereTV reports that Yemisi took to her Twitter handle to celebrate her late father who scored Nigeria's first goal at the World Cup.

She wrote:
''Today, I would like to celebrate my dad, who was one of the greatest footballers to come out of Nigeria. Rashidi Yekini.''
https://twitter.com/yemisi_xo/status/1311722395082936327?s=19

Rashidi Yekini was one of the best strikers in the world during his active playing days considering his achievements in the national team and all the clubs he played for.

Yekini scored 37 goals as a Nigeria international and represented the West African nation in five major tournaments including two World Cups. The former Shooting Stars of Ibadan striker died on May 4, 2012 in Ibadan.

https://igberetvnews.com/1366959/yemisi-yekini-daughter-rashidi-yekini-celebrates-late-father-photos/

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by LizedaMedia: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2020
The "Goalsfather" is undoubtedly one of the best to ever don the Super Eagles jersey. R.I.P, legend.

263 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by YoonSung20: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2020
Rest in Peace ooo

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website + Free Domain Registration + SEO. Check signature for contact details

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by adenigga(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2020
But this thread suppose occupied the first page, at least for honour.

Note: My personal opinion o!!!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by vanida6: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2020
''Today, I would like to celebrate my dad, who was one of the greatest footballers to come out of Nigeria. Rashidi Yekini.

yes your father was a legend RIP to him"

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2020
it a pity he died like that

there are other better countries too
Do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany
check my signature for my contact

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by mascot87(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wao!! See looks like Kaisha Big brother shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by wonuks(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
cool
Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
G
Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by eherbal(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
The man had no time for finesse or entertainment soccer. Once he establishes contact with the net,near or far,na to execute goal. Unfortunately,he was loyal to a system given to treachery.RIP baba.youre my personal MVP and G.O.A.T
cry

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by Habinibi: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wow his daughter is damn pretty. It appears she is not even engaged yet.

She must be a goalkeeper.

See below.............

Contact me for you data and recharge cards at affordable price. We are still open for errands. Let us get you want you desire at the comfort of your home, while we do the job for you.

Contact me through my phone number as provided on my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Yekini was indeed a great man that can ever be forgotten as far as the history of football in Nigeria is concerned

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
The girl look hot, I’ll like to put a goal in her net .

[img]https://i./2qJ3.gif[/img]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Rip Shidi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
RIP to the legend

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Is she married ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
What killed him? I don't remember the news again.
Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
The first and the greatest of all time
His daughter so pretty too

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by midolian(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Honestly, I don't know how to connect this fresh daughter with the mother who is suffering in abject poverty in Ilorin.

I sincerely hope it's not a case of the late legend's children abandoning their mother.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
May his memory remain blessed.
I remember that popular song. cool

I love my country Nigeria, I know my country can play well, their names are ......... their names are...... oh Rashidi, Amunike, Amokachi, SiaSia, Victor Ikpeba, Kanu Nwankwo, Celestine Babayaro, Taribo West....

Indomie generation will not understand undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by Healthsco20: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lovely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by Kingjay007: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fine girl.. great father.

9 Likes

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by Emmyreal4(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
that celebration was something else
rest on sir

3 Likes

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
One of my most respected Legend.

10 Likes

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ajibade123:
it a pity be died like that

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by Akukaliaa(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
cry

Yekini ruined himself. He let fame and fortune get into his poor head. When he was up there he forgot his poor mother and family in Ilorin. And as soon as he fell down flat he remembered Ilorin and his poor mother.

It's too sad that Yekini left this world without royalty despite wearing numerous crowns in his lifetime.

May our sons not be like Yekini in life or Yekini in death.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) by ricson11(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Auxtin85:
Is she married ?
her beauty shock you !

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) / Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.