Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit (3771 Views)

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by nicky20: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by HungerBAD: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
I no see anything.

I even wiped my phone clean with a clean rag for clear visual,and still nothing.

Any self respecting man, should know that the " Chest" of a woman is life.

This Yemi Alade should put a clear picture next time,and not try to hide anything.

11 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
This olosho again!!!!!
Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
She's becoming something else
Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by pyyxxaro: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Maybe she's on heat grin
Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by Papiikush: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
At least if her market (song) is not selling, her market (pussý) will sell

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by AliHandsome(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
*clears eyes for the fourteenth time* this op must me mahd
Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by MhizzAJ(f): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Beautiful girl
She's really trying

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
op you get sense?
Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by bayocanny: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Beautiful girl She's really trying
Lol, trying in what sense?
Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by Tbillz(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Intentionally displayed laps, music sells 20,000 copies and p;u;ssy sell platinum. Where politicians deposit state n federal allocations.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by kozmicity: 12:17am On Oct 23, 2017
Am I the only guy who is unaffected by this girl's"beauty"...Ah juss don't see it nowhere

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:56am On Oct 23, 2017
No sight of boobs from here... Btw, she's so pretty.
Re: Yemi Alade Bares Her Boobs In Plunging Outfit by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:56am On Oct 23, 2017
No sight of boobs from here... Btw, she's so pretty. I'm not a fan tho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Shares Cute No-makeup Photo On Bed With Her Night Wear, Fans Reacts / Anita Joseph Releases Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Valentine’s Day Wedding / I Have 6 Packs & 6 Cars - Peter Psquare Boast As He Reminds Ladies. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.