Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos (28488 Views)

Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by Settingz321(m): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
tstx:
Bruh... How can you compare those guys with the common man that steals in the street... that breaks into an individuals home in the middle of the night brandishing all sorts of sophisticated weapons. all because they want what is not theirs..

anyways, i was once like you... but just one experience with armed robbers changed everything.. Pray you never encounter them. it's a very traumatic experience.. till today I still feel their presence in what used to be my home..

My family was robbed when I was the age of 14yrs, you could consider how traumatic it would have been for me...... But then there are lots of jungle justice that has gone wrong, fact we're not been gathered before lynching on innocent lives, remember the case of those 4 Alu boys killed by jungle justice just because they went to claim their debt from a debtors
Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sunofgod:
Umuahia Na 'Zoo'.... say no to jungle justice,

Dangote should just buy the state and turn it to a cattle ranch. Pay off the indigenous people and make good use of the land mass.
Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by Patokeikem: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
If Beaten Is The Purnishment For A Poor Man For Stealing Keke Napep. What Will Be The Purnishment For Big Men, For Stealing Twenty Five Billion Naira Or More?
Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by tstx(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Settingz321:

My family was robbed when I was the age of 14yrs, you could consider how traumatic it would have been for me...... But then there are lots of jungle justice that has gone wrong, fact we're not been gathered before lynching on innocent lives, remember the case of those 4 Alu boys killed by jungle justice just because they went to claim their debt from a debtors
Went to claim their debt with a gun... I know they're innocent and all but they are not saints.....

Also you were 14 yres old when you got robbed I'm sure by now you must have forgotten half of what happened that day... either that or the robbers that attacked were gentle on you guys... they didn't break your dads head. or hit you on the head with their guns because you refused to give them your laptop that contained your final year project...
Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by handsomebanana(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
tstx:
Bruh... How can you compare those guys with the common man that steals in the street... that breaks into an individuals home in the middle of the night brandishing all sorts of sophisticated weapons. all because they want what is not theirs..

anyways, i was once like you... but just one experience with armed robbers changed everything.. Pray you never encounter them. it's a very traumatic experience.. till today I still feel their presence in what used to be my home..

I tell u man.

I condemn jungle justice like mad before but wen Robbers break enter my house one saturday around 1am, take my phones, my two laptops, 150k when i put for house in case of emergency. There kon beat me till i faint before there komot.

My view change.

If i c say dere wan burn thief, i fit carry tire give them. That expérience dat nyt change my entire world view. If na developed country we dey wen dere go fit trace dem, e go better.

Na who bad thin never happén to na go talk like d Guy wen u quote

1 Like

Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by jstar376(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
tstx:
is directly proportional to my love for it
tufiakwa!
Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by ndiboy01(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A married man was beaten black and blue after he was allegedly nabbed stealing a tricycle popularly known as 'Keke Napep' in Umuahia, Abia state capital. Angry residents who caught him during the failed operation - decided to mete out their own form of punishment by beating him mercilessly before handing him over to security operatives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/residents-descend-robber-catching-operation-abia-photos.html

Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:40am On Oct 23, 2017
eyah, he has suffered.
Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by Sebastine1994(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2017
Sunofgod:
Umuahia Na 'Zoo'.... say no to jungle justice,

Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by Sebastine1994(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2017
python1:
The other one na Anambra, now na Umuahia, Abia state capital again?

Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari this is what you selfishly reduce Nigeria to it will never be well with you and any member of your family
Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by billyG(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2017
is dis traetment not worse than python dance?
Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by kendylet(f): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
na waah o! shocked shocked
Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by jobbers: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2017
oh
Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by Manofvalor1: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
see as d guy come resemble frng wey smoke dry shit.chia dem panel beaj am no be small!!!
Re: Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos by vertueptime: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na them! Well done more jungle justice to ur elbows

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) / Ekiti Community Banishes Prophet Oni Olakanye Over Death Of Woman / Investigate Hushpuppi, Stop Insulting Atiku - Group Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.