Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Testimony Of An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of An Atheist (1868 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
A very good evening to you all.
Without wasting much of ya time, I have numerous testimonies to share as an ATHEISTS.

Tho it might look so awkward cos atheists don't share religious testimonies.
To all the Christians in the house in the house, I urge you all to rejoice with me.

My fellow atheists are welcomed. Feel free to share your own testimonies as well and let's honour the name of our God almighty.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
1. First and foremost, I will wanna thank God almighty for the lives of all of you viewing this thread...
May you have sufficient patience to follow this thread to the very last end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
2. Secondly, I want to or will like to thank God almighty for creating the following;
- Heaven
- Earth and
- Hell

Creating hell has been one of God's best plan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
3. Thirdly, I will want to appreciate God for creating the devil (aka Satan).

Creating the devil has been second of God's best plan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
4. May the name God almighty be exalted for putting Satan in charge of HELL FIRE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by CuteMadridista: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Special thanks to god for making me an atheist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by Greene66: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2017
WTF,,?
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by Ericsunday619: 3:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Greene66:
WTF,,?
I thank god for killing all my enemies grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by tintingz(m): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2017
I thank God for confusion in religions even tho I don't know which God I'm thanking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by JackBizzle: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Lol.
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by OtemSapien: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2017
Kasala go burst cool
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by 4kings: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin I thought you were being sincere.
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by chemystery: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2017
Thank God for creating us and giving us food to eat and designing our digestive system for this purpose so as to sustain our lives, knowing too well we'll not need all that since he created man as immortal being

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by 4kings: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2017
chemystery:
Thank God for creating us and giving us food to eat and designing our digestive system for this purpose so as to sustain our lives, knowing too well we'll not need all that since he created man as immortal being
grin grin grin grin
This is da bomb.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ericsunday619:
I thank god for killing all my enemies grin
LMAO ... Religion has done serious damage on your brain
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
To my fellow athesits even tho im not really one.. Id say you should stop trying to use logic or "commonSense" on everything
There are many unexplained "mysteries" eg birmuda triangle and co that even your logic cant explain.
The truth is what is in the bible is questionable..very questionable especially if your IQ is normal but who are you to question,
you are just a soul moving a body and you laugh and mock that which created you?.. Have you ever wondered why millions of people would serve something non-existent blindly?.. See ehnn..If scientist didnt tell us the compositon of air we'd think its spiritual but even as at now im pretty sure you guys have never carried out any investigations to prove air exists(i.e you jus believe wah they say).. Same way you are told to eat with your right hands amongst others.. But you are told theres someone powerful that created you and you suddenly think its fiction?
I wouldnt blame some of yall though.. Its either your life is really comfortable or you've lost a loved one and you've given up hope..and you think there should be something logical about everything.. If you dnt understand,take it as Gods will, stop with the questions and disbelief..but if you STILL WANT TO KNOW then..
My best advice is... Look for any spiritual place, herbalist centre in your area..tell them to hurt you SPIRITUALLY.. Tell them to take away your imaginary glories and blessings.. If after that you still dnt believe, go to the Vatican in italy.. Ask questions.. Dnt stay in nigeria and think you suddenly have knowledge.
P.s- im not trying to change your way of reasoning.. Im just trying to make COMMON SENSE( in ben bruces' voice) lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Yaff been busy. Lemme continue with my testimony
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
The enemies were busy firing catapult of envy and hatred, but they never knew I serve a living God Lucifer

They don't want me to continue with my testimonies.

Believers in the house, can somebody shout HALLELUJAH as I continue listing the good thing thy lord god almighty has done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
5. I want to thank God for creating the garden of Eden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
6. EQUALLY WANT to thank him for creating Adam first before eve because, supposing & if Eve was created first, it would have been very difficult for Satan to easily confuse Adam. But god in his infinite wisdom and knowledge created Adam.

Praise God. Our God is wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2017
7. I now want to appreciate god for creating Eve. Cos if Eve wasn't created, Jesus christ wouldn't have died for the sin of mankind. And if Jesus christ never died, concept of God and his creation would have been so irrelevant like the alphabet "k" in the word knight.

If Eve was never created, God wouldn't have been roasting humans like barbecue.

I want to really thank god for this testimony.

Only the enlightened ones would understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2017
8. I want to as well thank God for been absent in the garden of Eden as at the time the devil arrived.
Our god is an omnipresent god for he was absent and never used his radar to track Satan in the garden of Eden.

I much happy that he never did cos if only he was present, technological advancement wouldn't have been in existence.

We would have been in the stone age where names of people are written in book of life instead of harddisk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by Ericsunday619: 5:41am On Oct 24, 2017
thanta:
To my fellow athesits even tho im not really one.. Id say you should stop trying to use logic or "commonSense" on everything
There are many unexplained "mysteries" eg birmuda triangle and co that even your logic cant explain.
The truth is what is in the bible is questionable..very questionable especially if your IQ is normal but who are you to question,
you are just a soul moving a body and you laugh and mock that which created you?.. Have you ever wondered why millions of people would serve something non-existent blindly?.. See ehnn..If scientist didnt tell us the compositon of air we'd think its spiritual but even as at now im pretty sure you guys have never carried out any investigations to prove air exists(i.e you jus believe wah they say).. Same way you are told to eat with your right hands amongst others.. But you are told theres someone powerful that created you and you suddenly think its fiction?
I wouldnt blame some of yall though.. Its either your life is really comfortable or you've lost a loved one and you've given up hope..and you think there should be something logical about everything.. If you dnt understand,take it as Gods will, stop with the questions and disbelief..but if you STILL WANT TO KNOW then..
My best advice is... Look for any spiritual place, herbalist centre in your area..tell them to hurt you SPIRITUALLY.. Tell them to take away your imaginary glories and blessings.. If after that you still dnt believe, go to the Vatican in italy.. Ask questions.. Dnt stay in nigeria and think you suddenly have knowledge.
P.s- im not trying to change your way of reasoning.. Im just trying to make COMMON SENSE( in ben bruces' voice) lol
lolz

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by Tolams16(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
adepeter2027:
8. I want to as well thank God for been absent in the garden of Eden as at the time the devil arrived.
Our god is an omnipresent god for he was absent and never used his radar to track Satan in the garden of Eden.

I much happy that he never did cos if only he was present, technological advancement wouldn't have been in existence.

We would have been in the stone age where names of people are written in book of life instead of harddisk
Dude, God gives choice, he does not influence peoples decision, he gives an instruction den gives u d freewill to either obey or disobey, its as simple as that. U like d technological advancement abi? den u shuld also love d killings,diseases, sufferings, pain N agony that is also present in dis present world.
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by JimmyCrow(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
thanta:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by Horlufemi(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Religion is messed up. Yes true.

But all I can tell you is there is a creator.

God is not the problem. Religion is.

GOD hates Religion
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
adepeter2027:
A very good evening to you all.
Without wasting much of ya time, I have numerous testimonies to share as an ATHEISTS.

Tho it might look so awkward cos atheists don't share religious testimonies.
To all the Christians in the house in the house, I urge you all to rejoice with me.

My fellow atheists are welcomed. Feel free to share your own testimonies as well and let's honour the name of our God almighty.
I THANK YOU OH LORD ETERNAL FOR BEING SO MERCIFUL WITH THE IGNORANT FELLOWS...

I AM WRONG TO CALL THEM IGNORANT FELLOWS BECAUSE THEY HAVE HEARD ABOUT YOU AND HAVE REFUSE TO COME TO YOU SO THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE LIFE.. FATHER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE UNTO ME!
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by jimmyjenseng(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
I never believe I'd see aliens in my life. After my meeting with some today, the devil decided to strike. Our spacecraft lost control when we got to Saturn. Long story short, the alien pilot lost one pfgzpussz - Google this if you don't understand. Currently we're in Uranus treating the injured pilot. I just can't help but thank God for the grace. The devil thought he had us but God came right on time. Hallelujah!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by 4kings: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Horlufemi:
Religion is messed up. Yes true.

But all I can tell you is there is a creator.

God is not the problem. Religion is.

GOD hates Religion
How do you know God hates religion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by GodsMopol: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
adepeter2027:
1. First and foremost, I will wanna thank God almighty for the lives of all of you viewing this thread...
May you have sufficient patience to follow this thread to the very last end.

grin
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by GodsMopol: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
adepeter2027:
2. Secondly, I want to or will like to thank God almighty for creating the following;
- Heaven
- Earth and
- Hell

Creating hell has been one of God's best plan.

Hell was created for satan and his angels
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Tolams16:

Dude, God gives choice, he does not influence peoples decision, he gives an instruction den gives u d freewill to either obey or disobey, its as simple as that. U like d technological advancement abi? den u shuld also love d killings,diseases, sufferings, pain N agony that is also present in dis present world.

CC hopefullandlord

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? / Can You Prove God Exists Without Quoting The Bible? / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus(Confirmation Thread)Update*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.