Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Law Of Sowing And Reaping - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Law Of Sowing And Reaping (341 Views)

Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Sowing And Reaping by dBeinning(m): 2:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Mark 4:26 And he said, SO IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD, as if a man should CAST SEED into the ground;
27 And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.
28 For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.
29 But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because THE HARVEST IS COME.

The Law of Sowing and Reaping said, give and it will be given back to you in multiplied proportion.

If then Grace had provided us with everything that pertains to life, were is the place of sowing and reaping, don't we already have everything in Christ?

Firstly, Grace cannot be taken out of the law of sowing and reaping any more than the law of sowing and reaping taken or wished away from Grace.

Grace available to mankind today is founded on this very law.

Christ sowed Himself in the grave and reaped for Himself the whole world when he rose from it; however only those who will come to Him in faith will receive it.

The Father to sowed His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ the Savior, that He might take up as a harvest countless begotten sons with Christ Jesus.

I will refrain from using this word "law", even though it is law, before we begin to associate it with the law of Moses. Sowing and reaping is a principle in God;a protocol around His very nature if you will. It predates the law of Moses.

This principle has been before time itself began.

Gen 1:3 And GOD SAID, Let there be light: and there was light.

According to Jesus Christ on His parable of the Sower, words are seeds in the kingdom of God, and if what He said is true(which it is because He is Truth,) then the phrase "and God said, let there be light" were seeds sown by God in the beginning, and the harvest was "and there was light."

So you now see that this principle of sowing and reaping is a protocol around God, and it is on this principle that the whole world is sustained. He sowed His Word and He reaped the universe.

Gen 8:22 WHILE the earth remaineth, SEEDTIME and HARVEST, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night SHALL NOT CEASE.

Secondly, you aren't sowing anything that God in His Mercy and Grace had not sown in Christ already.

What you are doing each time you sow a seed, maybe in cash or kind to someone, you are actually giving a body to the seed God had already sown in Christ for that person.

You see, that person probably prayed earlier that day for provision, which is a seed of prayer, and then God in turn used your own seed of cash or kind as the harvest to that person.

Now, that provision had already been provided by Christ on the cross, but it only came to that person as a harvest when you decided to act in faith in giving to that person; so in effect, your giving gave body(as harvest) to what Christ had already provided(as seed).

So, you thought you were sowing a seed(which you actually were), but God was using that seed as a harvest(a body to the seed He already sowed in Christ)to that person in manifestation.

When we sow, to us it is seed, but to the person, family or organization receiving, it is. And by the time you are receiving your own harvest, it is seed sowing to the person releasing it.

God bless man by a man. Stop expecting Him to come down from heaven. Not only that He wouldn't, but He couldn't because He gave man full authority on earth(Gen 1:26). This is why when He was to save man He had to come as Man, the very Christ Jesus.

May God give you understanding for this, cause if you do understand this, giving and receiving will become effortless to you. Yes we do have to learn how to receive as well as learning to give.

So when you give in any fashion, you are giving body, form or substance(which is harvest) to what Grace had already provided for the recipient. And this will return again back to you in multiple proportion, in 30, 60, and a 100 fold.

Know that when an harvest is coming back to you it comes in the form God wills. If you sowed money, you may receive money in fact, but at another time it may come in another wrapper.

1Cor 15:37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
1Cor 15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

You may be saying I have been sowing and sowing and sowing, where is the harvest, well it could be any of two things:

1. The bigger the tree the longer it will take to grow and bear fruit. So, as Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo would say, "could it be, could it just be" that your harvest is delayed because it is coming big and latest? Think about it.

2. The harvest might had already been delivered but you just failed to recognize the body it came in with. May be you sowed heavily toward a project but it came back in your Children excelling above and beyond over their contemporaries.

2Cor 9:10 Now HE[God] THAT MINISTERETH SEED TO THE SOWER both minister bread for your food, and MULTIPLY YOUR SEED SOWN, and increase the fruits of your righteousnesswink

You can never run out of seeds to sow. If you do, it is either because your eyes are not open to what you could give, or because your heart is not set to sow. For God will always give seeds to the sower. A sower never lacks seeds to sow.

However how small that seed you think you are sowing is, if it comes form a sincere place in your heart, the Lord will multiply that seed sown and the harvest you will receive will come as a shock to you, to the amazement of the one who thought he sowed higher.

Another thing to know is this, Your seeds sown never leaves your hand, they only go into your future to wait for you there. So whenever a chance presents itself for you to be a blessing to others, please take it, and do it with this understanding so as to do it with cheerfulness.

And if chances don't present themselves for you to bless others, please create them yourself.

Where you blessed?

Confess This: With this understanding of sowing and reaping, I therefore receive seeds in my hands to sow Father, and I know you will also increase my seeds sown that it may return to me in your time 30, 60, or an 100 fold. My eyes are constantly open to avenues with which I can be a blessing to my neighbors, Amen!

~for more: https://graceunpacked..com.ng/~

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Is Right On Tithing But His Motives Doesn't Pass As True / These Three Words: LORD; Lord; And Lord / Jesus’s Secret Message: 250yo ‘time Capsule’ Found Hidden In Messiah’s Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.