Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN (7955 Views)

Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / Boko Haram Still Controls 3 LGAs In Nigeria - UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by XXLDICK(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Don’t mind the hateful igbo man. He thinks Yorubas are their mate. Very stupid question he asked.
I'm Igbo, so shut the Bleep up.
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by pascal558(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
sad sad sad sad
foool
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2017
XXLDICK:

I'm Igbo, so shut the Bleep up.

I know that you are igbo now. You think I care? I said it to your face and thank God you had admitted that we are better placed for restructuring earlier.
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2017
XXLDICK:

I'm neither for not against restructuring. I just want to see how it'll benefit the Southeast.

The human resources you are talking about are being used to develope other regions, not ours.

You mentioned seaport but the Southeast is landlocked.

ProBiafrans seek lands that belong to the old Eastern region, why include Delta and Benue states

You people clamour for resource control like it's the only way to development.

China became the fastest growing economy without resource control.

We need to restructure our minds, not the economy... Put an end to corruption and instill patriotism on every citizen and watch the economy grow with or without restructuring.

Instill patriotism in Nigeria? Why don’t we channel our patriotism to our respective regions. I know that you are igbo and feel one day the people of the SW would allow you rule them. News Flash: it would never happen! Kindly advice your brothers to pull resources to develop igboland as you would always be suspect to other tribes in Nigeria.
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by sanpipita(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2017
XXLDICK:

I'm neither for not against restructuring. I just want to see how it'll benefit the Southeast.

The human resources you are talking about are being used to develope other regions, not ours.

ProBiafrans seek lands that belong to the old Eastern region, why include Delta and Benue states

We need to restructure our minds, not the economy... Put an end to corruption and instill patriotism on every citizen and watch the economy grow with or without restructuring.

You have a defeatist mentality sorry to say, you think restructure of minds is what will helps us? do you realize this country is packing up cos the centre controls everything even things beyond their capacity, why do we act like we haven't had regional govts before, we need restructure our economy that's a fact and SE can have a seaport maybe you haven't heard obuaku seaport project that was proposed many years back.
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2017
sanpipita:

You have a defeatist mentality sorry to say, you think restructure of minds is what will helps us? do you realize this country is packing up cos the centre controls everything even things beyond their capacity, why do we act like we haven't had regional govts before, we need restructure our economy that's a fact and SE can have a seaport maybe you haven't heard obuaku seaport project that was proposed many years back.

Please tell your brother ooo. We yorubas would never allow you feel at home in our land while you continue to hate us. Igbos should go back home!
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by Princedapace(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2017
XXLDICK:

Bro those things u mentioned can never come without restructuring.. Again, let me correct u, those maps u see are unofficial map of the so called biafra supporters..

Again, I repeat, IPOB is just a group supporting Biafra.. IpOB is not Biafra bro..

U can't get patriotism or fight corruption with the current system bro..

There is nothing in the mind to restructure bro.. U can't be paying someone 18k and expect him to be patriotic.. It is not possible..

U can't kill corruption while u pay ur police officers poorly and equip them poorly.. The state, Nigeria needs to take care of her citizens first before the citizens can show patriotism.. If ur leaders are not earning well, it is different.. But they do and still want to pay 18k as minimum wage and u are talking about mindset.. Will change of mindset change the minimum wage from 18k?

U people need to get it, which region are the igbos developing? I don't see anything wrong with people who hustle in other regions and send money home..

The type of houses in my village alone is far better than most houses i see in city centres in Ibadan. Igbos can't stay one place.. It is a fact.. They are everywhere, not only in Nigeria and they send money back to the region which adds to the economy of the region.

Igbos have the human resources and natural resources to survive without oil.. They are not like northerners..

They seek that becus they are confident about it..

No one loves Nigeria, stop believing so.. No one loves Nigeria bro. When we put an end to free money from oil, states will hustle bro. Some states will begin to manufacture things out of nothing. Some will make a lot from agriculture.. Some will make a lot from entertainment.. Hope u know how much America makes from Hollywood.. Milan and Paris make a lot from the fashion industry.. They didn't wait for free oil money..

The point is free money needs to stop.. If the desire us not available, the available becomes the desirable.. It is the fact..

I repeat, south easterners will always survive.. If they can survive years after civil war without much FG assiatnce, they can survive without oil ..what we lack in Nigeria is not all about corruption but laziness..

The type of economy will run is a lazy economy.. Even United Arab Emirate is doing so much in production, tourism, business tourism, educational tourism, etc. They know the importance of these sectors.. But we just want to keep earning oil money, oil money for ever and ever..

Bro, a 100% control economy will help many states to work.. States will be led by leaders who know that they have no free money from abuja but need to work so hard to earn. The governors will have know there is so much money in states too. These things need to stop.

Pls, IC economy can do a lot for any country alone. Igbos will survive.. A restructured Nigeria does not mean south east can't partner with south south or west or even north.. Regions can go into partnership with mutual benefits..

1 Like

Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by XXLDICK(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I know that you are igbo now. You think I care? I said it to your face and thank God you had admitted that we are better placed for restructuring earlier.
Yes, restructuring will favour the southwest more than the Southeast. But don't make it seem the yorubas are better than the Igbos because I'm not ready to go that line with you. I don't argue based on tribe.

Restructuring will favour those residing in southwest (I happen to be one) irrespective of one's tribe.
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by jacyhelen(f): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Johnnyessence:
In a new report, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UN-OCHA) says about 3.4 million people need nutrition assistance due to food crisis caused by the Boko Haram insurgency in North-East Nigeria.

In the report for the month of September, UN-OCHA Humanitarian Situation Report revealed that 2.7 million people were targeted for immediate intervention, adding that only 936,200 people were reached with nutrition support within the period under review. The report indicates that three Stabilization Centres (SC) were set up at Damboa, Dikwa and Ngala Local Government Areas to enhance management of acute malnutrition. It says some 60 health personnel were also trained in Borno and Yobe States to enhance operations at the stabilisation centres.

The UN agency added that effective modalities were evolved to streamline the Infant and Young Child Feeding scheme with the Blanket Supplementary Feeding and Emergency Food Distribution programmes to control the scourge. It adds that the UN in collaboration with humanitarian partners had decentralized activities in 8 local government areas of Borno State to combat malnutrition.

The report lists the affected areas as Damasak; Ngala, Dikwa, Bama, Gwoza, Kukawa, Kala-Balge, Gubio, Nganzai and Guzamala. “The progress toward key indicators is on track except for the management of Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM) with medical complications, which remain hampered by the unavailability of services especially in the newly accessible areas. Lack of access to most areas has been the impediment in providing life-saving nutrition support to those in need. Nutrition activities are limited to few areas where humanitarian actors have access and where healthcare structures are in place,” it stated.

It also points out that about 6.5 million U.S. dollars was required to implement five projects and facilitate smooth running of the nutrition support services in the affected communities. It disclose that a maternal and child health week exercise would be conducted to contain malnutrition in the war ravaged region. OCHA said that some of the activities line up for the campaign included supplementation of micro-nutrients deficiency, screening and referral of under-5 children. “The campaign is design to help children who were not assisted under the routine exercises to achieve its target”, adding that mobile outreach is critical in the campaign.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/34-million-people-suffer-malnutrition_22.html

its not 3.4 million,its 50 million oooooo
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by jacyhelen(f): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Amarabae:
They are always quick to tell us how they are good in agriculture but yet hunger is dealing with them,
if 3.4million are malnurished when oil money is flowing, what will happen when restructuring comes and the oil money stop coming?
No wonder they always sweat whenever they hear restructuring.

well said my dear
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by sanpipita(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please tell your brother ooo. We yorubas would never allow you feel at home in our land while you continue to hate us. Igbos should go back home!

I'm not here for silly talks, igbos earn their places in societies they find themselves in, its wasn't freely given, if yorubas or anyone else think its easy let them level their comfortable zone and come to the east, Yoruba people easily forget infrastructures in Lagos they easily brag about was built by Nigeria with ND oil without it Lagos and most part of SW won't be viable

1 Like

Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by XXLDICK(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2017
sanpipita:

The centre controlling everything is not the problem. In China, the centre controls everything but it's working for them.

I don't have a defeatist mentality. I need you to mention how restructuring will benefit the Southeast
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by XXLDICK(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Princedapace:

Bro those things u mentioned can never come without restructuring.. Again, let me correct u, those maps u see are unofficial map of the so called biafra supporters..

Again, I repeat, IPOB is just a group supporting Biafra.. IpOB is not Biafra bro..

U can't get patriotism or fight corruption with the current system bro..

There is nothing in the mind to restructure bro.. U can't be paying someone 18k and expect him to be patriotic.. It is not possible..

U can't kill corruption while u pay ur police officers poorly and equip them poorly.. The state, Nigeria needs to take care of her citizens first before the citizens can show patriotism.. If ur leaders are not earning well, it is different.. But they do and still want to pay 18k as minimum wage and u are talking about mindset.. Will change of mindset change the minimum wage from 18k?

U people need to get it, which region are the igbos developing? I don't see anything wrong with people who hustle in other regions and send money home..

The type of houses in my village alone is far better than most houses i see in city centres in Ibadan. Igbos can't stay one place.. It is a fact.. They are everywhere, not only in Nigeria and they send money back to the region which adds to the economy of the region.

Igbos have the human resources and natural resources to survive without oil.. They are not like northerners..

They seek that becus they are confident about it..

No one loves Nigeria, stop believing so.. No one loves Nigeria bro. When we put an end to free money from oil, states will hustle bro. Some states will begin to manufacture things out of nothing. Some will make a lot from agriculture.. Some will make a lot from entertainment.. Hope u know how much America makes from Hollywood.. Milan and Paris make a lot from the fashion industry.. They didn't wait for free oil money..

The point is free money needs to stop.. If the desire us not available, the available becomes the desirable.. It is the fact..

I repeat, south easterners will always survive.. If they can survive years after civil war without much FG assiatnce, they can survive without oil ..what we lack in Nigeria is not all about corruption but laziness..

The type of economy will run is a lazy economy.. Even United Arab Emirate is doing so much in production, tourism, business tourism, educational tourism, etc. They know the importance of these sectors.. But we just want to keep earning oil money, oil money for ever and ever..

Bro, a 100% control economy will help many states to work.. States will be led by leaders who know that they have no free money from abuja but need to work so hard to earn. The governors will have know there is so much money in states too. These things need to stop.

Pls, IC economy can do a lot for any country alone. Igbos will survive.. A restructured Nigeria does not mean south east can't partner with south south or west or even north.. Regions can go into partnership with mutual benefits..
Okay, you have stated how restructuring will benefit Nigeria as a whole. Can you now state how it'll benefit Southeast

Igbos working outside and sending money to build mansions won't benefit the region. Mansions are not industries.
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by sanpipita(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2017
XXLDICK:

The centre controlling everything is not the problem. In China, the centre controls everything but it's working for them.

I don't have a defeatist mentality. I need you to mention how restructuring will benefit the Southeast

Why must you use the China example, that it works for China doesn't mean it will work for you, Nigeria is nations with a nation we have different identities and aspirations we hardly have a common goal, the China you talk about industrialized many cities as a form of economic empowerment are we doing anything of such here? nation building especially on economy is not magic you reap to sow,

for South East there is alot to benefit from restructuring if for anything else it will stop our leaders from being lazy and irresponsible, they will force to look inwards and people will easily hold the accountable, places like aba, nnewi and Onitsha will get the needed attention as eastern region we didn't do badly, we just need to invest in technology, industrialization and agriculture, as an Igbo man you should know better igbos can build something out of nothing

1 Like

Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
sanpipita:

I'm not here for silly talks, igbos earn their places in societies they find themselves in, its wasn't freely given, if yorubas or anyone else think its easy let them level their comfortable zone and come to the east, Yoruba people easily forget infrastructures in Lagos they easily brag about was built by Nigeria with ND oil without it Lagos and most part of SW won't be viable

Just go back home and don’t constitute economic parasites in our land.
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by GoodiOG(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Princedapace:

U are still seeing this thing from the angle of resources.. Bro, Bleep resources

Igbos have human resources which is best resources..

My point is, south east and north contributes little to the federal govt but u can't compare east and north in any way.. East is still wag ahead per human income.. That is the point.. Human resources is what igbos have and that is the best..

U people need to stop seeing restructuring as an issue.. It is not bro..
Every state in Nigeria has the capacity to feed her own people..

When there is no free money bro, states will be forced to use what they have..

Egypt earns a lot from tourism.. Same as Tunisia and these countries are doing well. Sport can generate a lot for a country..

It is not about oil bro.. It is about human resources.. Igbis have it.. And don't judge IPOB biafra to be the ideal biafra..

The biafra pro biafrans seek is the lands that belong to old eastern region and there is nothing wrong with that..

U should support restructuring bro.. People can develop their own ports and make all the money from it..

Stop seeing life in oil alone.. Each state can survive without it if they want to bro.

But what can make them survive is the human resources they have.. Igbos have that.. They can survive any how.

With the current oil money, north is still dam poor. What does that tells u?
Dk you know that since after the civil war, all the ports has been closed by the FG even til now. The Only two that is open is being heavily regularise by thr FG

1 Like

Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by sanpipita(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Just go back home and don’t constitute economic parasites in our land.
Another lazy Yoruba trying to hate on igbos you will be fine
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by GoodiOG(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Don’t mind the hateful igbo man. He thinks Yorubas are their mate. Very stupid question he asked.
Dont compare lagos to any other state in Nigeria. Lagos has been flourishing right from colonization. If you want to compare, start with Ogun and Aba
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by Princedapace(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
XXLDICK:

Okay, you have stated how restructuring will benefit Nigeria as a whole. Can you now state how it'll benefit Southeast

Igbos working outside and sending money to build mansions won't benefit the region. Mansions are not industries.

I just pointed out mensins to u as an example.. How will it benefit igbos..?

The igbos I know are hardworking.. That igbos are in other regions doesn't mean south east is not working.. The point is.. Igbos run their own economy in south east.. South east is not the poorest in Nigeria.. And south east as it stands is controlled by the igbos.. That is a great point.. I mentioned to u Aba, Onitsha, etc. They are markets that are very huge.. They are controlled by the igbos with little influence of other tribes there.. Now unlike many other regions where igbos have significant influence on their economy. I gave u examples of Ibadan, Jos, Markodi, I av been to these places.. We all know how important small scale and medium scale businesses are to any economy. The market is very important. Igbos are in other parts of Nigeria does not mean that they are not in the east..

Go to Enugu, people are making millions on their business and they are mainly igbos, go to Aba, same thing, go to Onitsha, billions are made yearly from businesses and industries mainly by igbos, same in Owerri, Asaba, etc. These markets are ruled by igbos. U know, when u people say igbos leave their region, it sounds like south east has no working business.

But south east is full of businesses that re successful.. Just that an average igbo man doesn't like to rest or beg up and down. He has conquered his own region and had to go to other regions and conquer the economy too.

How restructuring will benefit south east?

No more free money right? Fine, states in the east will know that they need to work harder to earn. Those contesting will also know that there are no more excellent packages for governors.. So, corrupt policians too will pay their attention somewhere else. Only leaders who have the passion can contest.

Indonesia makes a lot from palm fruit and red oil. We have a lot of them in the east. Now what makes country great is not resources found therein but what they can make out of that resources..

Igbos can begin to hustle on what they can produce with palm fruit products.. Nothing is impossible with science.

Tourism is another sector in the east that can earn for that region. Tunisia is a small country but earns a lot from tourism and has better electricity than Nigeria.

Fashion industry creates a lot of jobs and Aba can make billions for the state from this. Fashion is huge and has generated billions for Japan, Milan, Paris, etc. Aba has what it takes to earn from that sector. Remember that there is human resources. That is the most important.

Sand in river areas are source of market too, stones are needed in industries, these things are found a lot in the east. They can be used for production more and export them less.

Onitsha market can manufacture a lot of machine related parts.. It can be enhanced, people sent to learn skills from developed countries and return to practice what they learnt.. Sport is huge business too. The talent is there.. South east league for clubs alone can generate billions if well managed..

The point is when there is no free money, people will try other means.. The current system has made states lazy including south east..

But there is one thing south east has which is human resources.. That alone is a blessing.

4 Likes

Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by Princedapace(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
GoodiOG:

Dk you know that since after the civil war, all the ports has been closed by the FG even til now. The Only two that is open is being heavily regularise by thr FG

And still south east got rebuilt and remains among the top cities in nigeria.. That shows u the spirit of the igbos..

I must confess, igbos are hardworking.. The fact that as huge as onitsha and Aba markets are, the economy of those markets are controlled by the igbos is a great point.. The fact that some main markets in many other states outside south east is influenced largely by the igbos is a sign of magical spirit of that same igbos..

What that means is that the igbos run their own economy in their own region and still control the economy of many other regions.. That is a huge success.. The average igbo man hates laziness.. He go hustle am any how..

Yorubas too dey try for human resources.. Southern nigeria is blessed with human resources.. Something north lacks. No matter what they try, they lack it.. Take FG supports from north, the region will collapse.

1 Like

Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
GoodiOG:

Dont compare lagos to any other state in Nigeria. Lagos has been flourishing right from colonization. If you want to compare, start with Ogun and Aba

Who is talking about Lagos? Igbos are everywhere in yorubaland. Besides, Lagos is also yorubaland so why should I exclude it from my admonition to igbos?
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
sanpipita:

Another lazy Yoruba trying to hate on igbos you will be fine

Lazy my ass! grin is it until we do trading used to hide other heinous crimes that we can be adjudged hardworking? All I am saying is igbos need to develop their land.
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by sanpipita(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Lazy my ass! grin is it until we do trading used to hide other heinous crimes that we can be adjudged hardworking? All I am saying is igbos need to develop their land.

Is there any ethnic group that doesn't perpetuate heinous crimes? you are just shallow I won't be surprised you haven't crossed benin-ore road yet you say Igbos don't develop their place, do you realize igbos build roads, school and hospitals in their communities? is it you that developed nnewi, aba and Onitsha? you can continue being an NI Igbo troll but I pray someday make sense fall on you.
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by sanpipita(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Princedapace:

I just pointed out mensins to u as an example.. How will it benefit igbos..?

The igbos I know are hardworking.. That igbos are in other regions doesn't mean south east is not working.. The point is.. Igbos run their own economy in south east.. South east is not the poorest in Nigeria.. And south east as it stands is controlled by the igbos.. That is a great point.. I mentioned to u Aba, Onitsha, etc. They are markets that are very huge.. They are controlled by the igbos with little influence of other tribes there.. Now unlike many other regions where igbos have significant influence on their economy. I gave u examples of Ibadan, Jos, Markodi, I av been to these places.. We all know how important small scale and medium scale businesses are to any economy. The market is very important. Igbos are in other parts of Nigeria does not mean that they are not in the east..

Go to Enugu, people are making millions on their business and they are mainly igbos, go to Aba, same thing, go to Onitsha, billions are made yearly from businesses and industries mainly by igbos, same in Owerri, Asaba, etc. These markets are ruled by igbos. U know, when u people say igbos leave their region, it sounds like south east has no working business.

But south east is full of businesses that re successful.. Just that an average igbo man doesn't like to rest or beg up and down. He has conquered his own region and had to go to other regions and conquer the economy too.

How restructuring will benefit south east?

No more free money right? Fine, states in the east will know that they need to work harder to earn. Those contesting will also know that there are no more excellent packages for governors.. So, corrupt policians too will pay their attention somewhere else. Only leaders who have the passion can contest.

Indonesia makes a lot from palm fruit and red oil. We have a lot of them in the east. Now what makes country great is not resources found therein but what they can make out of that resources..

Igbos can begin to hustle on what they can produce with palm fruit products.. Nothing is impossible with science.

Tourism is another sector in the east that can earn for that region. Tunisia is a small country but earns a lot from tourism and has better electricity than Nigeria.

Fashion industry creates a lot of jobs and Aba can make billions for the state from this. Fashion is huge and has generated billions for Japan, Milan, Paris, etc. Aba has what it takes to earn from that sector. Remember that there is human resources. That is the most important.

Sand in river areas are source of market too, stones are needed in industries, these things are found a lot in the east. They can be used for production more and export them less.

Onitsha market can manufacture a lot of machine related parts.. It can be enhanced, people sent to learn skills from developed countries and return to practice what they learnt.. Sport is huge business too. The talent is there.. South east league for clubs alone can generate billions if well managed..

The point is when there is no free money, people will try other means.. The current system has made states lazy including south east..

But there is one thing south east has which is human resources.. That alone is a blessing.

My brother forget these people most of them haven't crossed Benin - Ore road and they want to form opinion on Igbos, the way they say igbos should leave their place you will think its every Igbo that leaves outside igboland, they stupid enough not to realize Igbos have done well for themselves without FG support unlike their regions

1 Like

Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by shallysgirl: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
What of their extra large igr?
Wonder what their governors are doing with the money.
Amarabae:
They are always quick to tell us how they are good in agriculture but yet hunger is dealing with them,
if 3.4million are malnurished when oil money is flowing, what will happen when restructuring comes and the oil money stop coming?
No wonder they always sweat whenever they hear restructuring.
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by shallysgirl: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
It's not like one doesn't sympathize with them but the way they make noise with igr and try to drag the SE to the ground, you will think they live in paradise. SMH for them.
sanpipita:

My brother forget these people most of them haven't crossed Benin - Ore road and they want to form opinion on Igbos, the way they say igbos should leave their place you will think its every Igbo that leaves outside igboland, they stupid enough not to realize Igbos have done well for themselves without FG support unlike their regions
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by shallysgirl: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Same with the southwest, little or no contribution to Nigeria's economy.
Leave propaganda alone.
XXLDICK:

IDPs make most of the numbers of the 3.4million.
Boko Haram insurgency is the reason for those

You are right, the northern regions do not contribute much to the economy just like the Southeast
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by XXLDICK(m): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
shallysgirl:
Same with the southwest, little or no contribution to Nigeria's economy.
Leave propaganda alone.
Oil; Ondo has more oil than the entire Southeast put together

Lagos and Ogun are the most industrialised states in Nigeria

Lagos has the highest IGR

Ondo and Osun are blessed with so many rocks
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by sanpipita(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
shallysgirl:
It's not like one doesn't sympathize with them but the way they make noise with igr and try to drag the SE to the ground, you will think they live in paradise. SMH for them.

Those who know know, take away Lagos what's else does SW have and we know most things Lagos have was built by FG with ND oil money even at that Lagos is an overrated slum, small rain everywhere is flooded but these people won't let us hear word, they will tell you they are accommodating you as if its for free, if the remove Igbo investments in Lagos do they think they can have the so called IGR they brag about? people are so arrogant and naive.
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by sanpipita(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
XXLDICK:

Oil; Ondo has more oil than the entire Southeast put together

Lagos and Ogun are the most industrialised states in Nigeria

Lagos has the highest IGR

Ondo and Osun are blessed with so many rocks

Do you have anything to back this claim of ondo having more oil than SE, oil is pretty useless these days wonder why its a big issue, Lagos has a high IGR cos FG made it viable nothing else, Lagos is not doing better despite the revenues they get, osun is close to liquidation but you will only SE leaders are bad.
Re: 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN by shallysgirl: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Leave them, let them continue in their self deciet.
sanpipita:

Those who know know, take away Lagos what's else does SW have and we know most things Lagos have was built by FG with ND oil money even at that Lagos is an overrated slum, small rain everywhere is flooded but these people won't let us hear word, they will tell you they are accommodating you as if its for free, if the remove Igbo investments in Lagos do they think they can have the so called IGR they brag about? people are so arrogant and naive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apapa Wharf Road Ready In September — NPA MD / Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service / Oshiomhole Continues Campaign For APC At Irekpa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.