Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender (45157 Views)

Montana Becomes First US State To Ban Tiktok; Law Likely To Be Challenged / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by ELgordo(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
The spirit of anti Christ is in youuuuuuu
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. I see nothing wrong here. It's a welcome development. grin

I see people saying "End time". Hehehe. Horrific things were happening in the world around 1000-2000 years ago, the kind of which we haven't witnessed in the modern age. I wonder why the world didn't end then. The world is getting BETTER, not getting WORSE. End time my ass. grin

Good morning. How're you doing?
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
ELgordo:
The spirit of anti Christ is in youuuuuuu
I was an Anti-Christ from birth. Anti-Christs are the opposite of idiots, retarrds and animals.

You're the only one who can explain to me how stupidity feels like. I'm writing a paper on it tomorrow. Do your superior a favour.

1 Like

Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by shine12: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
A society dominated by a conservative ideology could be less progressive the same way an over-subscription to liberalism could deeply confuse society.

Humanity has reached a stage of nothing is wrong "if it makes you feel good, you can have it" as far as you don't encroach on anyone's right.

1 Like

Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by ozoemenaca: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is bad for California
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Saverin: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
For the records: California GDP is bigger than Russia, it is the sixth richest "country".
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Amhappy(f): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Horrible idea. Who thought this up? What will be the third gender? Waiting for the fourth,fifth and sixth genders
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Moganajoe: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
kunlesufyan:
The world is mad

It's an ear soar to me & president Trump!
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by piagetskinner(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
the bible says that God made them Male and Female....
not male female and transgendered
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by shinarlaura(f): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sleyanya1:
This is pathetic, I'm loss words (adjectives) to use. angry

Shinarlaura dear, could you please help me out?

Mine is worst.... i am speechless.

Maybe the world is coming to an end. Strange things keeps on happening sad

1 Like

Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Jamorezzi: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Open a bottle of beer , because tonight we dine in hell .
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by olaniyi50(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Saverin:
For the records: California GDP is bigger than Russia, it is the sixth richest "country".
California is a western coastal state of the United States of America.......I agree with you on the GDP ish
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Offpoint: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
eezeribe:
Nice development... People should be free to express and enjoy their sexuality....
Hypocrites should quietly shut up....
You that steals,lies,keeps malice,fornicates,masturbates,gets jealous,mocks others,judges others,... etc is not in any way better or more righteous than members of the LGBT community...
would you be here today typing this sh*t if your parents were trans or gay? there are somethings that need to be Condemn...cuz no one is perfect doesn't mean everyone should go crazy

Respect Nature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by sirdjay1: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
End time
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Angel1696: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
y always USA
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by kadara2041: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
kunlesufyan:
The world is mad
Yet you struggle to travel to and go and live in the world. Accept the fact that in their madness the world is pushing the frontiers of human exixtence
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by chiraqDemon(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
The one good thing here is that somebody will not go and pick up a man thinking that it's a woman. It will be on their record that they are trans
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
The atheists (leftists ) are so pushing for the legalisation of paedophilia. Good news for human rights they say cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
The atheists (leftists ) are so pushing for the legalisation of paedophilia. Good news for human rights they say cheesy
Saying nonsense is your hobby. Where did you see paedophilia? KingEbukasShit. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Vacora(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Una hear anything grin read about a woman demanding to be addressed as β€œ he β€œ on some days and β€œher” on some other days. Some want instead of male or female, they was X on their passport. Flexi gender nko? Confusing as hell.
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by panpan(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Even on Nairaland we have the option of not stating our gender, and several nairalanders have made this choice.
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Odingo1: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
some third gender dey fine sha,like this one grin grin
Make man no bleep his fellow man one day in the name of third gender.

Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Devane(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
eezeribe:
Nice development... People should be free to express and enjoy their sexuality....
Hypocrites should quietly shut up....
You that lies, keeps malice,fornicates,masturbates,gets jealous,mocks others,judges others,... etc is not in any way better or more righteous than members of the LGBT community...

Masturbation should not be on the list bro, it's a lifestyle not a sin.
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Gemc3(f): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
A third gender. What could that possibly be?
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by omoelerin1: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
orisa37:
U.S States are fully autonomous. Nothing like the Exclusive List in U.S Constitution and yet there is U.S. that is intact, undivided and not infested by any immigrant herdsmen.
Are you saying foreign policy, defence, currency, military and hosts of other too numerous to mention are not exclusive to federal authority in US?
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by DedeNkem: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good for them. Discrimination against the LGBT community in Nigeria should stop!

Nobody learns to be gay. These people were born that way. I can't remember when I "learned" to be straight. Anyone?
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
I dont know what concern Nigerians with a law that doesnt concern them. Many Nigerians cant mind their business. Face ur pdp and apc. And demand for your rights. It's California law you go face.
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by shineeye1: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Civil liberties and human rights can go too far.. and get lost. America is a proof. The signs are clear: they can never find their way back. An ominous end awaits America.
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by Prestige16(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Just when i thought i have seen it all. Angel Gabriel, where you dey sef
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
what! is this world turning to something else. .I don't know why countries who claim to be developed tend to see less evil in all of this. .but wen the third world do same thing now, they will be the first to call us names. .Sodom and Gomorrah!
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by omoelerin1: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
In the 18th century, a missionary returned to Europe after visiting Africa. He was said to have made this statement: ' When I beam my torch in the concave of Africa, all I see is a filthy black bird'.
Today, it seems the western world is now covered with thick darkness, while Africa which was once known as dark continent is now overshadowed with the light of the glory of God.
It seems God is no longer in the west, He has relocated to Africa. Light came from the west to Africa, but today hundreds of people quit Christianity everyday in the west,while hundreds become Christians everyday in Africa. What a riddle!
Somebody said it somewhere: 'If there is hope for the survival of Christian values and teaching, that hope lies in Africa, not in Europe or America'.

I think it is our responsibility to take light back to that part of the world.
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by orisa37: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
At least not the way our Military and subsequent civilian Governments handle The Nigerian Constitution.
Re: California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender by john650(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
PaperLace:

Hahaha, I can't remember the last time I did a fellow human bad (consciously though). I believe I am doing pretty well for an imperfect being.

The US has a way of making some countries buy into their craze. I am sure they have this figured out. What's it going to look like in forms? Gender: Male, female & ____?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" / Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup / Obama's Daughter, Malia Changes Surname, Drops Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.