Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community (40084 Views)

Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by kabarka(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate seeing soldiers stoop so low.
Was all that training at the NDA Zaria just for packing refuse for bloody civilians?

Something is cooking
This gesture is not ordinary, a soldier doing clean up.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by fratermathy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:

Cc, Amarabae omenka hungerbad cleverly

1. Mynd44 asked for a school. This is NOT a school. This is an IDP camp for Boko Haram victims.
2. This is an OLD photo.
3. The parents of the children are fully aware of this.
4. While I have asserted number 1 above, there is NOTHING to show that these are Nigerian soldiers.
5. These are not Igbo people, the said victims of the army medical onslaught.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Bgorgeous: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
this rumour won't spread!
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by magicfingers009: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Please show a pictute of a Soldier carrying out any medical outreach in a school and I will send you 100k.

Please I am waiting

Please see attached and also see link to verify. The outreach was done in the community and children were attended to.

http://www.army.mil.ng/6-division-medical-outreach-a-success-story/

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by fratermathy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
kikake:

Enjoy. In main Ignoland, the soldiers tortured and killed unarmed citizens, because those who send the soldiers believe that oil- producing SS cannot agree to remain in Nigeria if Igbo-only Biafra leaves Nigeria.

So they came into mainland Igbo to intimidate and force Igbo to remain in one Nigeria for the sake of crude oil in the SS.

What's the connection between, say an Urhobo, Ibibio, Ogonis, Ejagham, etc, and an Igbo? Why do you guys delude yourselves into thinking that the destiny of the minorities depends on that of Igbos?

Make una warn unaselves o! Una go hear word soon. Bloody rumour mongers.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by fratermathy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
magicfingers009:

Please see attached and also see link to verify. The outreach was done in the community and children were attended to.

http://www.army.mil.ng/6-division-medical-outreach-a-success-story/

Is this a school? Where are the school uniforms? Why are the parents there? Was it not supposed to be a forceful affair?

This looks like a military setup (I can see ONLY one camouflaged personnel even) where immunisation is going on VOLUNTARILY!

3 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by kikake: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
kabarka:

Something is cooking

It's an act and photo-up for the ICC at The Hague.

No trained soldier would do what Operation Python Dance of Nigeria army did in Abia State last September.

It was like ISIS type of torture and killing by soldiers in Abia state.

International Convention on War forbids torture, talk less when there was no war declared in Nigeria when those soldiers engaged in torture and killing of unarmed civilians.

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by fratermathy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bgorgeous:
this rumour won't spread!

Of course, it won't. Only RUMOURS spread and I'm glad you know that. This is real and whether or not it spreads is not relevant because they are doing a good thing.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by JohnieWalker(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Was all that training at the NDA Zaria just for packing refuse for bloody civilians?
NDA is not in Zaria Sir

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Penalty82(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
fratermathy:

1. Mynd44 asked for a school. This is NOT a school. This is an IDP camp for Boko Haram victims.
2. This is an OLD photo.
3. The parents of the children are fully aware of this.
4. While I have asserted number 1 above, there is NOTHING to show that these are Nigerian soldiers.
5. These are not Igbo people, the said victims of the army medical onslaught.

Stop shifting the goal post, mynd44 only asked for a picture, besides the op posted...

"In addition, the 6th division is currently on a medical outreach in the school".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Jaideyone(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:

Cc, Amarabae omenka hungerbad cleverly
for your mind now you are smart and the rest of us are fools? since when did south easterners start wearing hijab? thief

4 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by RaptorX: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To even think 21 mumu just like you even liked this your senseless comment speaks a lot. You didn't see American soldiers clearing fallen trees and other debris after the hurricanes in Florida Texas and Puerto Rico, you people have turned soldiers into some kind of demi god to be worshipped when they are nothing more than public servants paid with tax payer money.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Leez(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
brightec:
As the Nigeria Army kick starts its "Operation Crocodile smile" in the South-South, the 6th Port Harcourt division arrived IGBO ETCHE community in Etche Local Government Area of Rivers.

They the community school, (Community Secondary School Igbo Etche) and distributed some academic materials to the students. In addition, the 6th division is currently on a medical outreach in the school of which an aged woman regain her sight.

The soldiers went ahead for community service by removing the refuse site located and the entrance of the community.

This helped to calm the fear in the community as residents were in chaos last Tuesday when the soldiers arrived, people were running to withdraw their children from school
In addition, the 6th division is currently on a medical outreach in the school of which an aged woman regain her sight.
after all d denials angry
smh

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by magicfingers009: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
fratermathy:

Is this a school? Where are the school uniforms? Why are the parents there? Was it not supposed to be a forceful affair?

This looks like a military setup (I can see ONLY one camouflaged personnel even) where immunisation is going on VOLUNTARILY!
Why not click on the link. It would answer all the questions you raised here

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by fuckumods(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
RaptorX:
To even think 21 mumu just like you even liked this your senseless comment speaks a lot. You didn't see American soldiers clearing fallen trees and other debris after the hurricanes in Florida Texas and Puerto Rico, you people have turned soldiers into some kind of demi god to be worshipped when they are nothing more than public servants paid with tax payer money.

U are the "MUMU"... So in ur thick skull anything the Americans do is right...

IDIAT!!!
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by fratermathy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:

Stop shifting the goal post, mynd44 only asked for a picture, besides the op posted...

"In addition, the 6th division is currently on a medical outreach in the school".

Shifting goal post, you say.? Here's what Mynd44 said:

Please show a pictute of a Soldier carrying out any medical outreach in a school and I will send you 100k.

So show us exactly how your photo is a school? Do you know what a school is? Where are the uniforms?

The OP reported that they are distributing materials to students in the school. Nowhere was it written that students were being forced to collect drugs or medicines or what-have-wes.!

Stop the rumour mongering. And just in case you are wondering, I am a Deltan and I detest what you guys, east of the Niger, are doing all in the name of bad politics. I can't count how many students and parents were injured last week as a result of the idiocy of some of you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Mediapace: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
kabarka:

Something is cooking

Shey na fried rice E dey cook or white rice ?
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by fratermathy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Leez:

In addition, the 6th division is currently on a medical outreach in the school of which an aged woman regain her sight.
after all d denials angry
smh

So an aged woman in a school has translated to forced immunisation of children okwaya?

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Penalty82(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jaideyone:
for your mind now you are smart and the rest of us are fools? since when did south easterners start wearing hijab? thief

Did the person that requested for the pictures make any specification?

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by fratermathy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:

Did the person that requested for the pictures make any specification?

Yes, he did. He said- IN A SCHOOL! Show us the school there. Because all we see is an IDP Camp!

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by AMUNSI23(f): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
just observing
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Penalty82(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
fratermathy:

Yes, he did. He said- IN A SCHOOL! Show us the school there. Because all we see is an IDP Camp!

Do you know how every school environment in Nigeria looks like?

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Leez(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
fratermathy:

So an aged woman in a school has translated to forced immunisation of children okwaya?
anything done without d receiving party's consent is forced
who asked dm for vaccine besides didnt medics say dt dia is no cure yet for monkeypox

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by fratermathy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
magicfingers009:

Why not click on the link. It would answer all the questions you raised here

And we are still waiting to see the forced immunisation from the photo. Who is being forced in the photo? From what I see, parents are bringing their children VOLUNTARILY. A school was not invaded for forceful immunisation to take place.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by drotba(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Please I am waiting

Someone just wants to lose 100k for a obvious fact. Hmmm!!

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by EmekaBlue(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
but they didnt do this in d east and still collecting 50naira frm bus n taxi drivers..idiots

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by fratermathy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:

Do you know how every school environment in Nigeria looks like?

A school would have students wearing uniforms. I can't see any uniform. A school would not have students looking like destitutes. A school would not have temporary structures as we can see.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by fratermathy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
Leez:

anything done without d receiving party's consent is forced
who asked dm for vaccine besides didnt medics say dt dia is no cure yet for monkeypox

Without their consent, you say. I have not heard anyone complain so far that they were immunised or treated without their consent!

The army has also not claimed to have a vaccine for monkeypox. Their medical outreach has NOTHING to do with monkeypox.

I would like to know the source of your information. Let me guess... Radio Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Penalty82(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
fratermathy:

A school would have students wearing uniforms. I can't see any uniform. A school would not have students looking like destitutes. A school would not have temporary structures as we can see.

You don't know anything about rural schools.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by 111jideofor: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
The world are watching

The secret to kill south-East and south-south,and our governors knows those plans and take money to kill us all,thanks God for Nnamdi kanu,the virus called Monkeypox was a virus from cows,The nigeria Military vaccination they are trying so hard to force on our children was a virus from cows,SAY NO TO NIGERIA MILITARY FORCEFUL VACCINATION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by fratermathy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:

You don't know anything about rural schools.

And you who know so much, kindly educate us on how the military storms rural schools in the NORTH to forcefully inject pupils.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.