Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness (6860 Views)

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need / I Need My Third Eye Activated / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:
Tell me something i don't know pls.

I cannot say anything about traditional methods but I know a tiny bit about the classical method of viewing auras. Our bodies produce minute amounts of electrical energy through muscle movements as well as brain activities, the result of this is that we are all ensconced in a sort of a subtle electromagnetic field. First we have a very thin layer of an etheric electro-magnetic field that can be seen as a cloudy, greyish smokey thin layer of no more than a few millimetres extending from the skin, this can be seen with the naked eyes under the right conditions.
The Aura itself is harder to see without training or second sight, however, there are chemical solutions that can be used to bathe the eyes, I do not recommend this.

Some practitioners I have met tell me they view the aura as vivid colours, I see the aura more as a hazy colour grouping extending from the body much as you will see a rainbow where there are no clear definitions between the colours. But there is no hiding, the colours tell their own story. For me, the aura is best viewed in the astral. There is a spiritual dimension there, the aura can be cleansed, imbalances restored and aspects enhanced by a practitioner.

One of the most beneficial uses of viewing the aura is in the area of healing. Our body organs give off electrical impulses and these impulses each have their own signatures with accompanying auric electromagnetic field. A good practitioner will recognise these and counsel accordingly. But it does not end there, there is a preventative aspect. Electrical impulses given off by our organs affect the colours of our auras and tell us that attention is required, but in most cases, the electrical signatures of our organs will indicate a change in our auras long before the actual illness has manifested in the organ itself even up to a month before.

In some cases, for reasons that are not explicit, the aura can even indicate severe trauma to a body long before the event occurs.
Sorry Cara Mia I know you do not like long posts!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Emmanystone: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sarassin:

I cannot say anything about traditional methods but I know a tiny bit about the classical method of viewing auras. Our bodies produce minute amounts of electrical energy through muscle movements as well as brain activities, the result of this is that we are all ensconced in a sort of a subtle electromagnetic field. First we have a very thin layer of an etheric electro-magnetic field that can be seen as a cloudy, greyish smokey thin layer of no more than a few millimetres extending from the skin, this can be seen with the naked eyes under the right conditions.
The Aura itself is harder to see without training or second sight, however, there are chemical solutions that can be used to bathe the eyes, I do not recommend this.
I know you said i shd not trust Rampa, but i read about Auras from Him. He talked about it extensively in "The Third Eye". And, it doesn't interest me at this moment tho.

Sarassin:

Some practitioners I have met tell me they view the aura as vivid colours, I see the aura more as a hazy colour grouping extending from the body much as you will see a rainbow where there are no clear definitions between the colours. But there is no hiding, the colours tell their own story. For me, the aura is best viewed in the astral. There is a spiritual dimension there, the aura can be cleansed, imbalances restored and aspects enhanced by a practitioner.
This doesn't interest me.
Sarassin:

One of the most beneficial uses of viewing the aura is in the area of healing. Our body organs give off electrical impulses and these impulses each have their own signatures with accompanying auric electromagnetic field. A good practitioner will recognise these and counsel accordingly. But it does not end there, there is a preventative aspect. Electrical impulses given off by our organs affect the colours of our auras and tell us that attention is required, but in most cases, the electrical signatures of our organs will indicate a change in our auras long before the actual illness has manifested in the organ itself even up to a month before.
If i remember correctly, this is where Acupuncture comes in right?

Well, I asked babalawos the question of benefits not for myself, but for asking sake. Satan has got nothing that i want.
I personally depend on the great Physician whose name is Jesus, for healing. I operate in divine health.

It's been 3yrs and i have not swallowed a Vitamin or any analgesic for whatever reason and so shall it be as long as i'm conscious and as long as the blood of Jesus is still effective.

Sarassin:

In some cases, for reasons that are not explicit, the aura can even indicate severe trauma to a body long before the event occurs.

Sorry, Mia Caro for making you write all these. Anyways, i hope someone finds it helpful, because it's not to me.

1 Like

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

Well, I asked babalawos the question of benefits not for myself, but for asking sake. Satan has got nothing that i want.
I personally depend on the great Physician whose name is Jesus, for healing. I operate in divine health.

It's been 3yrs and i have not swallowed a Vitamin or any analgesic for whatever reason and so shall it be as long as i'm conscious and as long as the blood of Jesus is still effective.

It's always good to ask questions, even for asking sake.
@bolded You should not need to take an analgesic if you are already healed.
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Emmanystone: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sarassin:

It's always good to ask questions, even for asking sake.
@bolded You should not need to take an analgesic if you are already healed.
I had a fracture as a result, i had to carry a plate inside of me and it gives me a hell of pain from time to time. This caused me to be on analgesics, but i stopped.
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

I had a fracture as a result, i had to carry a plate inside of me and it gives me a hell of pain from time to time. This caused me to be on analgesics, but i stopped.

Yes, I remember you mentioned that a while ago, it sounds tough and I'm really sorry to hear that, glad to hear you're on the mend.
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Emmanystone: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sarassin:

Yes, I remember you mentioned that a while ago, it sounds tough and I'm really sorry to hear that, glad to hear you're on the mend.
Thanks baby.

1 Like

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Slayer2: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Babalawos:

You should master "seeing lights and colours in darkness, learn the occult (hidden) meaning of these lights and colours"

I have a quest... Why is it that when I do a charm. It works for me for a period then stops working?
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 6:51am On Nov 13, 2017
There are several generic factors responsible for charm not working properly. Some of these factors are: renewal of charm, breaking charm taboos, your Ori... etc but I will advise you consult IFA to know specifically why charms only work for you for a short period of time.

Slayer2:

I have a quest... Why is it that when I do a charm. It works for me for a period then stops working?
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Good to have you here

Sarassin:

1 Like

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Lol

Emmanystone:

You should give your life to Christ, the Light of the world.
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Slayer2: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2017
Babalawos:
There are several generic factors responsible for charm not working properly. Some of these factors are: renewal of charm, breaking charm taboos, your Ori... etc but I will advise you consult IFA to know specifically why charms only work for you for a short period of time.

Alright no p thank you.
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2017
Slayer2:

Alright no p thank you.

You are welcome
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Nostradamus: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Babalawos:

1* Seeing different colors
2* Seeing light....
tnxx,these signs do we see when the eyes are closed or when the eyes are opened?me have been trying to open my third eyes for a while now,i always have three symptoms,1)a strong headache,then i often feel as if a small insect insect is crawling in my forehead,i will rub my forehead continuously but the crawling sensation still continue even while still rubbing the forehead with my hand,the third feeling is i often feel as if something is popping out of my forehead(the headache is really annoying,i wish it will stop asap),i don't see light and colour in my own case.
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
You are welcome. Third eye is different from physical eyes.

You can see astral lights and colours when your physical eyes are closed or opened.

It doesn't really matter if your physical eyes are closed or not.

Third eye is soul eye located in between your two physical eye brows.

It is the eye which soul use in seeing.

You can't benefit much from your third eye if you can't see astral colors and light.

These are the fundamentals in third eye activation.

The symptoms you mentioned here are signs of third eye activation but these signs are totally useless to initiates because you can't benefit much from it.

Most people experience these symptoms you mentioned here as a result of trying to raise their life force from within method.

Instead of concentrating on your life force within you, why don't you concentrate on your immediate environment?

Look deeply at objects and you will be surprised by what you will see.

Astral lights and colours are all around us all the time.

All that's requested is for you to look deeply.

Only those that look deeply sees what others could not see.

Babalawos

Nostradamus:
tnxx,these signs do we see when the eyes are closed or when the eyes are opened?me have been trying to open my third eyes for a while now,i always have three symptoms,1)a strong headache,then i often feel as if a small insect insect is crawling in my forehead,i will rub my forehead continuously but the crawling sensation still continue even while still rubbing the forehead with my hand,the third feeling is i often feel as if something is popping out of my forehead(the headache is really annoying,i wish it will stop asap),i don't see light and colour in my own case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 99 Names Of Allah? / 10 Secrets To Make Any Charm Work For You / Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.