Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (35718 Views)

Pastor Resigns After Sending His Manhood To A Member Of The Church / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dnaz:

If God does not do anything about Pentecostal churches. They ll finish Christianity before he comes back
I just ported to Evangelical....for I am tireɗ of noise. To a point, I am at home with the sanity in their services.
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by SexualHealer: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
This a Pastor called Obinim from Ghana. He like publicity and he's full of rubbish during his so called anointing service. There was a time, he was touching ladies boobs. End time Pastors full Africa.
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by jomoh: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by GreenNegro(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Orisirisi
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by abiolag(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
End time Pastor
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by Promismike(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
Hmm. The religion of clowns is at it again.

Xtians I hail o! cool
It's better to be a clown than a terrorists. At least clowns hurt no one except themselves.
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by highchief1: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Silva79:
religion na scam
may God forgive u child of d world
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by francisbarrack(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Deicide:
hehehe

This is what happens when you replace using of your brain with Faith grin

Nonsense
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by macjireh: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
phkka1:
His action is necessary. Nigerian men are going mad with sex.
ds happened in Ghana not in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by OtemSapien: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Promismike:
It's better to be a clown than a terrorists. At least clowns hurt no one except themselves.
both clowns(christians) and terrorists(muslims) are not helping the nation. It is best to use one's brain while doing things.
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by nathdim: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
OtemSapien:

Xtians I hail o! cool
leave am for us at least he is not bombarding anybody
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by YelloweWest: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
OtemSapien:

Xtians I hail o! cool
What's more ridiculous than a religion who permits using the thighs of a five-year old to massage a grown man dick until he ejaculates?? undecided

For more info Google thighing embarassed
Bunch of sick bastards.
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by Nostradamu(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
"Religion is politics" - Majek Fashek
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by Danladi7: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
That is what Christianity is all about!
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by juman(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
Anointed man of dick

grin grin grin

Christianity in africa is in chaos and a joke.
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by segebase(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
wen u tot u have seen and heard it all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Am I the the only one that have seen this old video undecided
That PST obinim from ghana

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by goodnews777: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Some also Beleive that their prophet is the last prophet.So, God suddenly decided that there should be no other prophet after him?. haba.It's obvious he knew he was lying and did not want other prophets to prove he was not sent by God. Daddy Freeze will be dead if he dare criticize them so he is stupidly cowardly dwelling on christianity. Fact is in every religion on earth today there is fraud.
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by oruma19: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dnaz:

If God does not do anything about Pentecostal churches. They ll finish Christianity before he comes back
Jesus! U took the word out of my mouth. I swear I made this statement this morning when I saw Chris okafor selling anointing oil for long life. Pentecostalism will destroy Christianity. Christianity is finished. I am going to be a Jew

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by donhils: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
And others were patiently waiting for him to come and touch them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by Moganajoe: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dnaz:

My brother, they have done it already. They have disgraced christianity
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by OtemSapien: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

What's more ridiculous than a religion who permits using the thighs of a five-year old to massage a grown man dick until he ejaculates?? undecided

For more info Google thighing embarassed
Bunch of sick bastards.
Which religion is that one? That must be Islam. Chai! Islam too is a joke o. Two clownish religion in our country. Chai!
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by OtemSapien: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
nathdim:
leave am for us at least he is not bombarding anybody
That he isn't bombing people like the Muslims doesn't still justify his deeds. Both Christianity and Islam are bad religions.
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by UmarIbnShittu(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
All of dem na gay dem b dama

Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Those people are the Hosea 4:6 crew.
I believe one day this baby freeze will need to consult pastors he is castigating for spiritual manhood problem like this video
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by TrajansKong: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
donhils:
And others were patiently waiting for him to come and touch them
Waaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by Promismike(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
both clowns(christians) and terrorists(muslims) are not helping the nation. It is best to use one's brain while doing things.
Who said the people you call clowns don't help the nation. How many businesses and firms are owned by them. The majority of people you call clowns own most businesses and firms in this country. Tell me how is been own by the terrorists even those who secretly support them like your president. How many businesses or firms does he has.
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by Ifiegboria(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by labelle123(f): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
perpeling22:
Bible believing Church at it again
Believing church indeed from one news to another
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by labelle123(f): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
perpeling22:
Bible believing Church at it again
Believing church indeed God help us all
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by labelle123(f): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dnaz:

On point
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by OtemSapien: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Promismike:
Who said the people you call clowns don't help the nation. How many businesses and firms are owned by them. The majority of people you call clowns own most businesses and firms in this country. Tell me how is been own by the terrorists even those who secretly support them like your president. How many businesses or firms does he has.
And how does that change the cost of garri in the market? Is the definition of clown someone who owns or doesn't own a business? Even clowning is a business on its own, ask Mr Bean and Baba Suwe undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) / African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.