Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (35719 Views)

Pastor Resigns After Sending His Manhood To A Member Of The Church / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by UmarIbnShittu(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
And how does that change the cost of garri in the market? Is the definition of clown someone who owns or doesn't own a business? Even clowning is a business on its own, ask Mr Bean and Baba Suwe undecided
Otem Otem

Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by abolergynation: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dnaz:

If God does not do anything about Pentecostal churches. They ll finish Christianity before he comes back

Dnaz:

If God does not do anything about Pentecostal churches. They ll finish Christianity before he comes back

Dnaz:

Wat!!!
If God would not punish this generation...Sodom and Gomorah deserves apology
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by Thyroyal: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na true u talk
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by cimag: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
;DHe wants to know the member with the biggest 'cassava'.Akpamu. ;DHe wants to know the member with the biggest 'cassava'.Akpamu.
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by akigbemaru: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Moving4:
As shared by popular OAP, Daddyfreeze on his IG page, a viarl video of a Pastor praying for men by touching their private...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBogURTxQ9E

daddyfreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaldDwRjKRP/?taken-by=daddyfreeze
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by oluogbon0000(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
I think is just good we get rid of this useless people claiming they are men of God embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Christians changing their religion by the day for the worst.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by OtemSapien: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
oluogbon0000:
I think is just good we get rid of this useless people claiming they are men of God embarassed
No, what we need is to get rid of their god. Luckily, Yahweh their god and Allah the god of the terrorists are currently held captive in a spiritual prison.
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by Augustap(f): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
You mean the pastor is Pastor Gaybriel Homonekwe grin
Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by PromoteUrMusic: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
OtemSapien:
Hmm. The religion of clowns is at it again.

Xtians I hail o! cool

Biggest fool! Your babalawo massage your penis pass that fake pastor.

Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by PromoteUrMusic: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Deicide:
hehehe

This is what happens when you replace using of your brain with Faith grin

Hell bound animal, seed of an islamic wh*re...continue to fool yourself #Abaya

Re: Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) by OtemSapien: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2017
PromoteUrMusic:

Biggest fool! Your babalawo massage your penis pass that fake pastor.
I don't have babalawo because I am a god and I am self-sufficient, say something else pls undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) / African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.