Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (611 Views)

Ugandan Man In Russia Confused, As All The Women Want NIGERIAN Men! (vid) / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by MorenikejiNight: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
My First NL Topic
So, you meet this dude and you two get talking. Dude wastes no time in telling you he has fallen for you and would want you guys to move on to the next level. Your heart starts doing jìgìjìgìbambam. But you need to tell your friend first and ask for her opinion. She tells you to show her his picture and when you do, she bursts into this wild laughter and says he is ugly and unfit for you, he is not even well dressed, see his shoes like the jaw of shark she adds and you feel embarrassed.

That night, dude calls you and you refuse to pick up. You like him but you can't go out with him, your friend does not like him. Fast forward to six months later, your friend starts giving you attitude, start keeping mute on you. You get bored and keep to yourself too. Then, one day, someone knocks on your door, you open and see dude standing there. You want to hug him and say you're sorry for turning him down but he greets you politely and asks for your friend. Your friend comes out of the room and calls him baby, plants a kiss on his lips and say she is ready. Grabs her bag and follows dude. She then tells you that she won't be coming home for through weekend.

You watch them leave, you feel your heart ripping off, you slump on your bed and cry your heart out. You pick your phone and write Dear MORENIKEJI NIGHTINGALE, what should i do? I read your story, try to laugh but it is not professional. I Apportion you the biggest blame, because you played yourself, darling, you played a fool! You shouldn't allow anyone define your relationship for you. When you want it, you want it, now, go get it. I Have nothing to say the dude, shey if someone tries to come to Unilorin and is refused admission, it is not a Crime to try Kwasu. And for your friend, I will just keep it short and simple, run away from her! But in the end, you have yourself to blame... Lady, where are your senses? Use them!
And friends that are fond of discouraging their friends from being in a relationship? It is for you that the devil is keeping koboko. You go chop am tire.

MORENIKEJI NIGHTINGALE
Re: Confused by folashade96(f): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
FTC
Re: Confused by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
I've never put myself in that situation...when I seen validation about who to date from any friend. Infact, I'd only let you know about a man when we're already involved...

1 Like

Re: Confused by toastedbread: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
iff girls will learn to keep mouth closed. if you like the guy but he ain't dressing well and stuffs, why not mould him to be your type.

see how milan did cannon in love don't cost a thing.

1 Like

Re: Confused by Divay22(f): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
As much as my Dairy App is there, friends can rest o.. But some girls are evil.

1 Like

Re: Confused by MorenikejiNight: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:
As much as my Dairy App is there, friends can rest o.. But some girls are evil.

I totally Agree with you

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies:10 Signs That You Are Dating The Wrong Guy / Is This True? / Win N500 Airtime At Naijhood Forum For Nigerians(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.