Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Landlady Films 'ghost Of Girl Killed By Car Outside Haunted Pub Speaking To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landlady Films 'ghost Of Girl Killed By Car Outside Haunted Pub Speaking To Her (630 Views)

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlady Films 'ghost Of Girl Killed By Car Outside Haunted Pub Speaking To Her by pojedon: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
A landlady filmed the spooky moment she believes the ghost of a girl killed by a car outside her 'haunted' pub spoke to her.

In her spine-tingling footage inside the dark tavern, footsteps can be heard before a young girl's voice appears to call out 'are you waiting for me?' and a door creaks.
watch the video here>>http://infopromoter.com/2017/10/23/landlady-films-ghost-of-girl-killed-by-car-outside-haunted-pub-speaking-to-her/

Re: Landlady Films 'ghost Of Girl Killed By Car Outside Haunted Pub Speaking To Her by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
nawao. how can this possibly happen
Re: Landlady Films 'ghost Of Girl Killed By Car Outside Haunted Pub Speaking To Her by fatimababy95(f): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh: I have to keep law and order and it means that I have to kill my enemies before they kill me.
Re: Landlady Films 'ghost Of Girl Killed By Car Outside Haunted Pub Speaking To Her by Yeligray(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
fatimababy95:
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh: I have to keep law and order and it means that I have to kill my enemies before they kill me.
rest naw.
Re: Landlady Films 'ghost Of Girl Killed By Car Outside Haunted Pub Speaking To Her by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Maybe she's high like the girl who saw Tagbo’s ghost speaking to her! !

(1) (Reply)

20k For Any Girl Who Can Bleep Me Now / SOLAR LAPTOP POWER BANK FOR SALE (pics) / 19 Romantic Bedtime Ideas That Will Absolutely Turn On Your Partner Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.