Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Can Not Help Me. Will You Please Help Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Not Help Me. Will You Please Help Me? (839 Views)

Advice Concerning: Should I Marry Her Or Not...help A Confused Brother / Video: Man & Woman Stuck During Sexual Intimacy As Onlookers Could Not Help / How Do You Return A Rented Wedding Gown? Dry Cleaned Or Not? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Not Help Me. Will You Please Help Me? by Convos: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is a silent cry for help, a help I need but am afraid to ask for.

My name is Pat and I am in a messy tangle.

Night time holds horrors for me, unlike the ghoulish movie-type horror. This is a domestic horror that triggers no screams or bloodshed, yet it is as chilling, in its subtle creepy execution as any horror.

My aunty’s husband is sexually assaulting me. Or should I say I am allowing my aunt’s husband to sexually assault me. Now before you draw any conclusions, please hear my story.

I am a teenage girl who was rescued from the claws of hunger and certain suffering by my aunt and her husband, Uncle James. After my parents died last year in an accident, my Aunty and her husband took me and my little brother, Eric into their custody, since there were no other family members willing to take responsibility for us. As newly orphaned kids, we had no one else and she opened her home to us. They became our only remaining support in the world and we were grateful.

The horror started one fateful night with a touch. I woke up with a start. Had I imagined it? I sat up quickly and the soft sway of the curtains caught my eyes. If I had imagined it, could I have also imagined the swiftly retreating back of the disappearing shadow I just saw sliding through the curtains? The curtains billowed softly again, as if to...

CONTINUE READING HERE. http://thenakedconvos.com/i-can-not-help-me-will-you-please-help-me/
Re: I Can Not Help Me. Will You Please Help Me? by Fidelismaria: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
post it here
not clicking that link
Re: I Can Not Help Me. Will You Please Help Me? by Convos: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photo To Her 'boyfriend' / What Could Have Happened To Her That Made Her Do This / I'm Being Offered 30k To Play For 10days At A Night Club - Yea Or Nah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.