Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo (30411 Views)

Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun / 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

U are one of the reasons Nigeria will not grow. Instead of condemning a crime committed u are condemning igbos. Grow up dear!!!
lol u think I care about igbos!? if ur governors could care less who am I.and pls don't quote me again?
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by DONADAMS(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
mstheeew...bogus news...it can never be possible...
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Patokeikem: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fallacy
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Pat081: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Op I think u too dnt want Justice 4dis small sin free gal if not u should have show d face of d man nt d picture dat u show us
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by gazoka(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
I want to understand something here...

pls no insult oo.. does it mean that the teacher's 'Oga at the top' actually entered into a hole that will be as small as engagement ring �..

e get as it be ooo...

or maybe he used his finger on the baby... Hmmmm the thing tire me oo..
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
paedophile case is increasing with spontaneous immediacy in this country.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Riko2:
lol u think I care about igbos!? if ur governors could care less who am I.and pls don't quote me again?
If u cared less about igbos may be u shdn't have made that tribalistic comment. Igbos don't even that ur care cos they are doing fine without it.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by kikake: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Riko2:

Igbo governors represent themselves, they were hardly elected by those they represent. That is why you believe they don't care about Igbos.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by succeedexy: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A two-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her class teacher at a school in Orlu area of Imo state. After the matter was exposed and people started picking interest in the case, the alleged rapist is now being labelled an insane man. According to an online report, even the police that arrested him are asking that he should be forgiven due to his "mental condition".

Below is what was shared on Instagram by Break or Makeup

Please please please Before we take down this post .I want justice for this young 2 years old girl who was raped by her class teacher and now the teachers people are claiming that he is in sane .Pls tag anyone who can assist us . IMO state .I want us to work on shutting down the school and bringing the man to book .If there is anyway you want to assist us , please send a dm .

This happened in Imo state From orlu precisely, please who can join hands to help us bring this man to book.

Part 2 This morning,they called me at the station and they were saying the guy is mentally deranged ..that I should pardon him and I was asking the school authorities how a mentally deranged man could be employed as a teacher in a school..what a shame!! and the baby's test results just came out and she's safe but the hospital said we should wait for a month before we come for HIV test cos the disease doesn't manifest immediately..

But am still sticking to leaving the idiot there at least until his bail

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/2-year-old-girl-raped-class-teacher-school-imo-state-photo.html
What a beast in human flesh! indeed the end time signs are too numerous now, God come to our rescue.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

If u cared less about igbos may be u shdn't have made that tribalistic comment. Igbos don't even that ur care cos they are doing fine without it.
didn't I warn u not to quote me? and who are u, to tell me what to comment.d owner of Nairaland is he ur fada? no offence
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Augustap(f): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
I'd say it over and over again. That fool is not insane at all. He should be castrated. Then ground Cameron pepper (that's placed on fire) should be used to decorate the castrated region, every morning, noon and night. Not to forget that an infected tool should be used to put the pepper. He deserves to die the slowest and most painful death in the history of man.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
They should charge him to court.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Another beast from the Yeast.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Riko2:
didn't I warm u not to quote me? and who are u, to tell me what to comment.d owner of Nairaland is he ur fada? no offence
*warn u meant
The owner of nairaland mustn't be my father to do d right thing. When issues like dis arises u do the needful by condemning the action not really the tribe.
Don't be sentimental about issues.
Do u think I enjoy quoting u, I am even exhausted doing it
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

*warn u meant
The owner of nairaland mustn't be my father to do d right thing. When issues like dis arises u do the needful by condemning the action not really the tribe.
Don't be sentimental about issues.
Do u think I enjoy quoting u, I am even exhausted doing it
Thank God Now stop
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by otusnora(f): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2017
hmmmm, there's another one here too o. A mentally challenged male nurse in General hospital were i stay. Once the kolo comes on him, he is asked to go home for that period. Once his head comes down, he resumes n d hospital mgt re covering up for him, its nt fair. What if he rapes or kills a patient? One day,I went to take an injection n saw him there, i just walked away. I no wan judge.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Ekabiunwan: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2017
my heart...why? I have a 6 year old daughter and anytime I see such posts I shiver, I cry practically..why Lord why
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by lizzynicole: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A two-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her class teacher at a school in Orlu area of Imo state. After the matter was exposed and people started picking interest in the case, the alleged rapist is now being labelled an insane man. According to an online report, even the police that arrested him are asking that he should be forgiven due to his "mental condition".

Please please please Before we take down this post .I want justice for this young 2 years old girl who was raped by her class teacher and now the teachers people are claiming that he is in sane .Pls tag anyone who can assist us . IMO state .I want us to work on shutting down the school and bringing the man to book .If there is anyway you want to assist us , please send a dm .

This happened in Imo state From orlu precisely, please who can join hands to help us bring this man to book.

Part 2 This morning,they called me at the station and they were saying the guy is mentally deranged ..that I should pardon him and I was asking the school authorities how a mentally deranged man could be employed as a teacher in a school..what a shame!! and the baby's test results just came out and she's safe but the hospital said we should wait for a month before we come for HIV test cos the disease doesn't manifest immediately..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/2-year-old-girl-raped-class-teacher-school-imo-state-photo.html

Castrate the mad man,
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Unshackled: 10:25am On May 22, 2022
PrettyCrystal:

if you can't mention the name of the school, then shut up and get out!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group / 9-Year-Old Girl Bleeds From Private Part After Being Raped In Ondo / Man Commits Suicide On Abuja Railway Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.