Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo (30413 Views)

Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun / 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by itsandi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by ufuosman(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Some news tire me
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by megareal: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Give me five mins with the idiat, and he will be sane by force.

May the same fate befall the wicked family members and teachers who want to sweep this under the carpet.

Insane indeed. angry
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by ivolt: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Who employs a madman as a teacher?
They should look for other lies to tell.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by python1: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
john4reala:
My fellow Poto-poto Estate developers....
Drugs -we dey
Kidnapping - we are Godfather
Arm robbery - we are Lecturers
Skull mining -we are still learning
Money ritual we are the king
Infant rape - prof.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Originalsly: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmm...... interesting....2 year old student...... and hmmm.... teacher that one can know in a few minutes is a mad man. Wow!
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by otenology4: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
what nonsense.... He should be castrated... Death is too quick for him
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Egein(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Land of the Rising Konji
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by lereinter(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
insane person has sexual urge
but niig police this institution is cursed
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by 111jideofor: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Who is the president of Nigeria?
CHILDREN : Barack Obama
TEACHER : Good. Who is d minister of
defence?
CHILDREN : Aliko Dangote TEACHER : Correct. What is d capital
city of
Nigeria?
CHILDREN : Sambissa Forest
TEACHER very good. Who composed d
Nigerian National Anthem?
CHILDREN : 2Face Idibia
TEACHER :Excellent. If d people of
Nigeria are
called Nigerians how would u call
people from
Moscow?
CHILDREN : Mosquitoes
TEACHER : Wow great. 2 plus 5 will
give you
CHILDREN : 25
TEACHER : Perfect. U will all remain
stupid
this until your government pay me
salary.
One word for the teacher..
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by liljaydee(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
IGBOS and money rituals are like 5 and 6.....

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by delishpot: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
People that should cast him out of their midst are even the ones protecting him. Nigerians can not surprise me too much again. When I say a rapist is a rapist and should never be condoned people say no it is konji or indecent dressing, abeg How did the 2 year old dress to warrant that man to be sexually attracted to her?
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by SooCute(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Kobicove(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
The rate of pedophilia is increasing at an alarming rate... angry

The punishment needs to be made more severe
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by 8stargeneral: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
So is now dat he defiles d little girl dey would knw hes a mad man baa,den let dem treat him wht dey do mad by chaining him and take him to rehabilitation center
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Ediomo12(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
That idiot just want to behave as if he is an insane man so that they can free him to go scotfreely...... The way i see him, he doesn't know how to control his dick.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by IamOlusa(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
modelmike7:
WHEN WILL THIS CASTRATION BILL FOR RAPIST BE PASSED INTO LAW?!
When I become the president of Nigeria.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by cardoctor(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
God help our children
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Positivepoint(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Not a surprise from a Christian igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by KBEST3(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Evablizin:
angry

Liars.

So the teacher is now a mad man abi,no problem,real madness is coming,may original and real madness fall heavily on him.
AMEEN

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by smartiyke78: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Smbdy is asking 4 asistance or solution 2 a problm nd ure all here shoutin 'castrate him, kill him, jail him dis dat... Or didnt u read wot d guy is askin 4

Pls any1 wit an answer shld hlp him... let d bastard nd d school b brot 2 book....
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by jamjo: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A two-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her class teacher at a school in Orlu area of Imo state. After the matter was exposed and people started picking interest in the case, the alleged rapist is now being labelled an insane man. According to an online report, even the police that arrested him are asking that he should be forgiven due to his "mental condition".

Below is what was shared on Instagram by Break or Makeup

Please please please Before we take down this post .I want justice for this young 2 years old girl who was raped by her class teacher and now the teachers people are claiming that he is in sane .Pls tag anyone who can assist us . IMO state .I want us to work on shutting down the school and bringing the man to book .If there is anyway you want to assist us , please send a dm .

This happened in Imo state From orlu precisely, please who can join hands to help us bring this man to book.

Part 2 This morning,they called me at the station and they were saying the guy is mentally deranged ..that I should pardon him and I was asking the school authorities how a mentally deranged man could be employed as a teacher in a school..what a shame!! and the baby's test results just came out and she's safe but the hospital said we should wait for a month before we come for HIV test cos the disease doesn't manifest immediately..

But am still sticking to leaving the idiot there at least until his bail

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/2-year-old-girl-raped-class-teacher-school-imo-state-photo.html

Please if I may ask who diagnose this so-called teacher's mental illness? If he is mentally ill why is he not in a mental institution? He is pretending to be mentally sick because he was caught.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Starkid3010(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wow Another ACHIEVEMENT
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Papadoh(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
EWAagoyin:
So a man prick stand for 2 years old

Btw tecno is a very useless brand stay away from it and all other mediatek devices
Tecno don knack you apako lolz. Sorry ehn, e go better.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Antoeni(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
What is a two years old child coming to do in school
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by eyinjuege: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
2 year old?
What do we do about the animals in human form amongst us? Infact calling them animals is a disservice to animals.
Who will save the children in nigeria?
I know defilers of children are everywhere in the world, but the little we see in Nigeria is just a tip of the iceberg. Maybe paedophiles should be given the death sentence cos I don't know what can be done about this epidermic
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by Papadoh(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
saraki2019:
A BIAFRAN DEFLOWERIM A BIAFLAM INFANT,
when people are brainwashed by a terrorist,
they tend to behave like animals
Why do you have to make everything about tribalism? You are seriously in need of a brain.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by akigbemaru: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
cutefergiee:
How does one explain dis one now?
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by authority2006(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
dingbang:
Rape as in? He put his big manhood inside a very very very tight hole and it passed through?
You even put the question mark, hoping to get an answer. So low of you.
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by kikake: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Only bad news.

It's about five years running, no body can say he or she has read any thing about development in Orlu. Of course, nothing.

Imo state governor is at war against the place. Alas who shall lose a war between an individual and the public?
Re: Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Riko2:
Na dem Biafra's dis people and crime is Like 5&6,dere Love 4 crimes knows no bound
U are one of the reasons Nigeria will not grow. Instead of condemning a crime committed u are condemning igbos. Grow up dear!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Girl Bleeds From Private Part After Being Raped In Ondo / Man Commits Suicide On Abuja Railway Track / “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.