Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" (23801 Views)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by kay29000(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
All I have to say is...F FFK.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by UchaNwababa: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Am coming let bleep first
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Princedapace(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
bkool7:

Gej should count himself lucky that he's only getting insulted bicos he deserves more for the abyss of corrupt he thru us in with his band of looting cliques

This is not about governance but strickly politics to them.
Thats what she was eemployed for , incase you dont know .

Dont get angry when Buhari is insulted o.. just saying because i go over insult Buhari and call him names..

in factm Bua*ari is an animal
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Danladi7: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
GEJ used and dumped Igbo people like Tafawa balewa and shagari did grin

Seriously,I was expecting GEJ at the IPOB rallies,considering how potor people have always wanted to kill themselves over him grin

Even,nairaland Igbo have dumped IPOB and nnamdi kanu and vowed to continue their slaver to the north started by azikwe,ojukwu and arthur nzeribe through Atiku.We only pray they dont use and dump them like they did to the 3 people listed.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by tishbite41(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
many pple re putting their eggs in one basket. it is very risky. wen d trumpet shall sound, many pple will go on exile.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
[s]
PDJT:

Terrorists everywhere. Smh
[/s]
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by bkool7(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Princedapace:

Dont get angry when Buhari is insulted o.. just saying because i go over insult Buhari and call him names..

in factm Bua*ari is an animal

You can go on.
Buhari has already broken Gej's record in that category.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by efighter: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
Did she just call Jonathan "His royal cluelessness"? Some people should have been aborted. No decorum whatsoever.

Should Goatluck Jonaddaft have been conceived at all? One Gold Circle condom would have saved Nigeria the catastrophy of a drunk.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by vena92: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Belafonte:

The part in bold itself shows a severe lack of decorum. What do you suggest be done to such classlessness?
Don't mind that Over sabi Bastad,he always reasoning from his ass.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by GODWIN78(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
I,weep for this country, I,swear, Nigeria is not working,few individuals looting our money,fools are calling my director all sort of name,s for standing for truth,the hausa Fulani ,got monopoly for violence, no one care,s to tell them the truth,
I tell you all enemies of Biafra, it must come,and all of you will be ashamed,
issee issee issee
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by deji17: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
I dont pray to ever have cause to cross the path of this woman. She get mouth wey sharp pass razor blade. Like ki lode...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by hmabdool(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mr editor u are on ur own, we are solidly behind laurestar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by 9jja(f): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Just because of a plate of porridge someone will sell her birthright and dignity.

That is our way in this God forsaken country, Just pull one nonentity from the gutter and give him or her so much power and you see the zombie in him or her. Where is that Aondoari?

Useless country.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Guyman02: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
She earns a salary for abusing people, has an office at Aso Villa and Nairalanders are here abusing GEJ and Buhari with their data for free angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by netflicks(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
BH claim Islam.. .hmmm I wonder where she kept her senses.. .

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by xtianh(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
His royal cluelessness..... lipsrsealed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Princedapace(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
bkool7:

You can go on.
Buhari has already broken Gej's record in that category.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by hatchy(f): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
This woman should know that Buhari won't stay in power for ever.

2019 is just like two months away from now.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by sunsewa16: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
I pity her husband,assuming she is not single or divorced, the way her mouth rottens and stinks, so will other parts stinks,dirty rotten pig of a yeye woman,bastard.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Edoziesmart(m): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
with due respect, she sound si.lly and childish for insulting Goodluck and IPOB.
She would had face only ffk without involving 3rd person.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by authority2006(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
bkool7:

Gej should count himself lucky that he's only getting insulted bicos he deserves more for the abyss of corrupt he thru us in with his band of looting cliques

Thank you. Even in Israel, someone like Jonathan would have been serving 50 years sentence in jail by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by newoffer: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
minister of bad mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Gkemz: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
APC bitch
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Reptyle(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
morereb10:
Presidential aide on social media, Lauretta Onochie has lashed out on Femi Fani-Kayode, former aviation minister, for describing President Muhammadu Buhari as a “closet radical Islamist and Christian-hating mass murderer and salafist.”

Fani-Kayode on Sunday, October 22, shared a tweet where he said President Buhari was and I quote; “Christian-hating mass murderer.” Reacting through her Twitter handle, Onochie asked the former minister to get a life since the IPOB he was allegedly using as a tool to fight the government was no more.

Sharing Fani-Kayode’s post, she tweeted:

“There’s life after IPOB. get a life, Femi Fani-Kayode! “Igbo traditional leaders, south east governors, Igbo opinion leaders and even His Royal Cluelessness, ex-pres. Goodluck Jonathan, have all denounced your boy, Nnamdi Kanu and his idea of Biafra.

“It’s over. Go to rehab, clean up and get a life. Thank you. You are a Christian. Your are also a criminal.”

Editor's Note:

Frankly, I am indeed disappointed of how Nigeria government has degenerated to this kind of stupidity. Even if former government officials are bent on throwing tantrums, (which is what they are suppose to do as opposition parties) does that make the incumbent government stupid?

How can this lady be insulting an ex president of this country Goodluck Jonathan officially? Yes he can be insulted on social media and other places by the citizens but not through official channels and her words are too harsh. She can insult FFK, I don't care but an ex president? He is not his mate for God sake.

What do you think guys?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/presidency-mocks-ffk-ex-pres-jonathan.html

Like FFK, no one takes Lauretta Onochie seriously. She and FFK are cut from the same cloth. Both have gutter mouths and cut no punches when it comes to engaging in social media rofo rofo fight.

Decent and rationale folks generally ignore them because if you decend to their level, they will mess you up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Manofvalor1: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
for insulting ex-president goodluck jonathan May seven mad dogs rape lauretta onochie to death.Amen
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by kastroobike: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
f.f.k is very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Obec70(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
IPOB issues are bigger than this woman & her government, history will not forgive her for insulting the Igbo race! she should bear in mind that TODAY IS NOT FOREVER!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by oruma19: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
morereb10:
Presidential aide on social media, Lauretta Onochie has lashed out on Femi Fani-Kayode, former aviation minister, for describing President Muhammadu Buhari as a “closet radical Islamist and Christian-hating mass murderer and salafist.”

Fani-Kayode on Sunday, October 22, shared a tweet where he said President Buhari was and I quote; “Christian-hating mass murderer.” Reacting through her Twitter handle, Onochie asked the former minister to get a life since the IPOB he was allegedly using as a tool to fight the government was no more.

“There’s life after IPOB. get a life, Femi Fani-Kayode! “Igbo traditional leaders, south east governors, Igbo opinion leaders and even His Royal Cluelessness, ex-pres. Goodluck Jonathan, have all denounced your boy, Nnamdi Kanu and his idea of Biafra.

“It’s over. Go to rehab, clean up and get a life. Thank you. You are a Christian. Your are also a criminal.”

Editor's Note:

Frankly, I am indeed disappointed of how Nigeria government has degenerated to this kind of stupidity. Even if former government officials are bent on throwing tantrums, (which is what they are suppose to do as opposition parties) does that make the incumbent government stupid?

How can this lady be insulting an ex president of this country Goodluck Jonathan officially? Yes he can be insulted on social media and other places by the citizens but not through official channels and her words are too harsh. She can insult FFK, I don't care but an ex president? He is not his mate for God sake.

What do you think guys?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/presidency-mocks-ffk-ex-pres-jonathan.html

savage!!!!!!. Omo this woman and femi match each other o. Chaiiii, this is heavy punch meeeeeeeen
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Boyooosa(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
morereb10:

Editor's Note:

What do you think guys?

Op, u dey jonzzz. Did u read the part where former govt official insulted the seating president? Finish that that topic first b4 jumping to the one wey no consiiiign u.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by tejiritex(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
bkool7:

So what's going on now. Tea party? My friend keep shut
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by victrick105: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
bkool7:

so what ya point...that corruption is presently not happening under Buharis administration?, or buhari is only granting pardon to jonathan becos he's a good man?... Give me a break!... buhari knows that corruption is happening right under his nose, and his scared to arrest Jonathan becos it will be a clear case of ''a pot calling a kettle black''...the same problem that hindered jonathan from fight corruption during his time is the same problem buhari is facing in aso rock, the problem is called ''god fathers''...the people who already know who to instill into power even b4 elections hold, thatz why buhari's so called ''fight against corruption'' is biase and one sided, becos he doesn't have the guts to arrest those who placed him in power, just as jonathan knew those who were corrupt but had no guts to fight them, thatz the same problem buhari is facing, itz like bitting the hands that feed you, Nigerian politicians got the number of Nigerians and they got it on speed dial...they can easily brainwash Nigerians with there stories, if this people really wanted to fight corruption, they would have done it a long time ago becos they know themselves, they are just playing politics with the country....if only babies could talk, one would have begged God not to send him into nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by FrancisIgya: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
You editor see nothing wrong each time FFK insults Buhari, a sitting President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" / "Buhari Has Spent N1bn On Ekwueme So Far" — Ngige / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.