Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" (23798 Views)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by masseratti: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oblang:

Hear mumu talk. And his state is answerable to who?
how can a "state" be answerable to anyone or anything? Oga stop displaying ignorance in public fora.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by birdsview(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks that this woman always sounds immature
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by brightalo17: 12:26am On Oct 24, 2017
morereb10:

So u are saying if you work as a receptionist at a firm and a customer insults u, u have the right to insult the person back?

This is the government for God sake. when did we get to this level?
Mr Man criticism is different from insult which FFK does at will. FFK of a guy no dey respect himself FFK and Fayoshi are not the only PDP members that lost the election, PDP never did anything better in this country so they should just shut there dirty mouth joor.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by brightalo17: 12:31am On Oct 24, 2017
PDJT:
This fat old hag is truly obsessed with my beloved IPOB. Disgrace of a human being. See face LOL.
Your own slim new hag that didn't abort you when she supposed to was busy gossiping around the village while this one was busy doing very well. You should be ashamed of your entire family.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by begge: 2:37am On Oct 24, 2017
i wonder d kind man wey go marry dis kind little bedbug
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Caseless: 3:22am On Oct 24, 2017
She shouldn't have used that offensive term to describe Jonathan being a media person of this administration. That's too bad.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by EternalTruths: 3:50am On Oct 24, 2017
bkool7:

Gej should count himself lucky that he's only getting insulted bicos he deserves more for the abyss of corruption he made us fall into with his band of looting cliques

This is not about governance but strickly politics to them.
Thats what she was employed for , incase you dont know .

Obasanjo deserves what also.?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by belindar: 4:07am On Oct 24, 2017
Madam , what do you have to say to the issue of the man that was secretly employed back into the civil Service despite him been declare as a wanted fugitives.
Shameless APC sh goat.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Oblang(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2017
masseratti:
how can a "state" be answerable to anyone or anything? Oga stop displaying ignorance in public fora.

A state is answerable to the fg in Nigeria system. That's why efcc can probe a state govt....
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Tomchiz: 7:08am On Oct 24, 2017
she is a fool
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by Tomchiz: 7:10am On Oct 24, 2017
okay ma
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by fuke(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2017
morereb10:
Presidential aide on social media, Lauretta Onochie has lashed out on Femi Fani-Kayode, former aviation minister, for describing President Muhammadu Buhari as a “closet radical Islamist and Christian-hating mass murderer and salafist.”

Fani-Kayode on Sunday, October 22, shared a tweet where he said President Buhari was and I quote; “Christian-hating mass murderer.” Reacting through her Twitter handle, Onochie asked the former minister to get a life since the IPOB he was allegedly using as a tool to fight the government was no more.

Sharing Fani-Kayode’s post, she tweeted:

“There’s life after IPOB. get a life, Femi Fani-Kayode! “Igbo traditional leaders, south east governors, Igbo opinion leaders and even His Royal Cluelessness, ex-pres. Goodluck Jonathan, have all denounced your boy, Nnamdi Kanu and his idea of Biafra.

“It’s over. Go to rehab, clean up and get a life. Thank you. You are a Christian. Your are also a criminal.”

Editor's Note:

Frankly, I am indeed disappointed of how Nigeria government has degenerated to this kind of stupidity. Even if former government officials are bent on throwing tantrums, (which is what they are suppose to do as opposition parties) does that make the incumbent government stupid?

How can this lady be insulting an ex president of this country Goodluck Jonathan officially? Yes he can be insulted on social media and other places by the citizens but not through official channels and her words are too harsh. She can insult FFK, I don't care but an ex president? He is not his mate for God sake.

What do you think guys?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/presidency-mocks-ffk-ex-pres-jonathan.html

Its ok for FFK to insult a sitting resident but Onochie cannot call GEJ clueless.
Editor, do you know how many times Buhari is abused on this platform daily.
Hypocrites all
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by masseratti: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Oblang:

A state is answerable to the fg in Nigeria system. That's why efcc can probe a state govt....
a state is not answerable to anyone or anything but the constitution. Get that right, the constitution guides both the FG and the states.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2017
all this one is just to distract us from Maina issue, she should get a life
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by banky23: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2017
its just a pity u dont know u are the most foolish and stupid person here .just a pity u dont know.
clevvermind:
DON'T MIND HER, SHE IS A FOOL OF THE CENTURY.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by clevvermind(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2017
banky23:
its just a pity u dont know u are the most foolish and stupid person here .just a pity u dont know.
PLEASE, CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP THERE?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by morereb10: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
fuke:

Its ok for FFK to insult a sitting resident but Onochie cannot call GEJ clueless.
Editor, do you know how many times Buhari is abused on this platform daily.
Hypocrites all

Their is no hypocrisy here my dear. You can't compare the insults of faceless jagabans on nairaland to that of a serving minister like Lauretta.

She represents the government my dear and as such her actions reflects what the government feels.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by morereb10: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
WaffenSS:

It's not government, it's politics.

The game is dirty.

You ought to be more indignant at the unrestrained gutter stream that cascades out of FFKs mouth, if anything.

Anyone who expects decorum from FFK is a gullible fool.

Neither does he deserve one.

If you read my post well, you will understand that i said I don't care if she insults FFK because he had it coming from the way he talks.

But GEJ? I take exception to her insults.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by morereb10: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
WaffenSS:

Trump insults obama everyday.

Trump himself gets insulted every second.

It's a democracy. Gej is a mere mortal and a has-been.

Get over yourself.

Look at who u're using to make example, Donald Trump. ...hmmmm

Anyway, I will ask you to look well, he only criticises Obama's works but not insulting him.

Ask yourself this question, why haven't Obama insulted Trump upon all his foolish and draconian decrees since him assumed office?.

As politician and in a normal environment, decorum should be observed: you criticise works not insult people.

Again, what would u know if not only Nigerian ways.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by blackhinstan: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
JUST IGNORE HER RANTS
Re: Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" by godox2(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
But ffk can insult a sitting president officially abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) / APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.