Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pregnant Women:if You Are Pregnant And You Are Afraid Of Giving Birth Let's Talk - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Women:if You Are Pregnant And You Are Afraid Of Giving Birth Let's Talk (403 Views)

9 Common Dental Questions You May Have When You Are Pregnant / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Women:if You Are Pregnant And You Are Afraid Of Giving Birth Let's Talk by Johnny1234: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good afternoon all,

I am starting this thread so we can discuss pregnancy and all the joys, anticipation, expectation and all aspects of this beautiful time in a woman's life.
At times pregnancy can be very difficult and may even become life threatening, when conditions such as pre-eclamsia,gestational diabetes, Incompetent cervix, PPROM etc. So lets use this space to discuss all aspects of this process.

Nothing in relation to pregnancy is off limits, lets share our experience and support each other in a caring respectful way.
The essence of this group is to help take away fear from the minds of our pregnant women out there. I have taken it upon me as a duty to see our pregnant women delivers safely and also be alive healthy..
I have a group for pregnant women which I have been helping them battles there phobia of getting pregnant and safe delivery and to the glory of God with the tips and experience given to them.
There is no greater joy seeing our pregnant women delivering safely. I don't have much to say cos an interactive watsapp group have already been created and people with pregnancy are been helped overcoming there plight..
So feel free to join the watsapp group
Message me 08099549559 to join the watsapp group
Re: Pregnant Women:if You Are Pregnant And You Are Afraid Of Giving Birth Let's Talk by fatimababy95(f): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
just passing by

(1) (Reply)

Snakes Kill 91 In Gombe, Plateau / Most Air Polluted Cities In The Word. | See Where A Nigerian City Lies / 5 Proven Ways To Handle Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.