Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) (48954 Views)

How Close To The Fence Can I Plant My Orange Tree / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Anyone that was educated past secondary school level and doesn't know about grafting hasn't been paying attention. That's not a problem though. The problem comes when that same person hears about grafting and instead of being gripped by curiosity decides to continue peddling religious hokum as an explanation for what she observed like the OP has done.
Which religion was attached to it?
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Teel012:
. Thank God you used enlightened and not literate. being enlightened is not being literate, but we can have educated illiterates who don't develop, at d same time we can have enlightened people who educate the literates even though they are "illiterates" cos they did not attend a conventional school. The world is open to those who care to learn.
I did not "USE" you did I was merely reflecting back your choice of words. Honestly we are out of sync. There is not any realistic chance of "commerce"
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Obierika(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
hajlat2:
I don't think this is miracle because those into agriculture can graft Tangerine on branches of orange tree and other fruit yielding trees like Mangoes etc.

Don't mind these stupid people that can't think.

Anything out of the ordinary that happens is a miracle to them
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by NPComplete: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

What sort of stupid question is this? Did u read the OP at all? If u did u won't be coming off as obtuse right now.
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
may the tree was cross breed
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Well the Holy Bible said it, that when imposible things starts to happen then the world is coming to an end........ I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
That is grafting - a freshly cut out branch of another specie of same kind citrus family, attached to the nodes carefully cut out from the bark of another specie of same citrus family, tied to it and the stem cells build up with the attachment and you have both orange and tangering growing side by side supported on the orange tree. Its a way of saving a dying tangerine tree.
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Big lie from the pit of hell.. undecided undecided undecided that na tangerine for ur eyes

Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Illiterate plenty for Nigeria, simply agric film trick
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by omolorlarh: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
fuckumods:
Grafting and budding

1 Like

Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by jamex93(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
HPS3:
Never heard about this before can you explain more.

this ain't spiritual stuff

it is grafting from agricultural science

kindly read more about grafting
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by jamex93(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaIgboBoy:
Well the Holy Bible said it, that when imposible things starts to happen then the world is coming to an end........ I HATE NIGERIA!!!

grafting is very possible young man

make use of ur Internet well
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by prof22(m): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2017
hajlat2:
I don't think this is miracle because those into agriculture can graft Tangerine on branches of orange tree and other fruit yielding trees like Mangoes etc.

I agree with you ...until I see pawpaw, cashew or banana on the orange tree then adonbilivit
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Makaveli1166(m): 12:29am On Oct 24, 2017
roofbrown123:
Na 9ja carry Religion pass...
but still e never help us...
some mumu go dey worship d tree now ..
mtcheeeeewww....I no know why dem born me put for 9ja. E taya me
me self weak pass you.
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by dukeo(m): 12:44am On Oct 24, 2017
hajlat2:

Thank you. If I didn't know this, ...
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:40am On Oct 24, 2017
No big deal, its the result of mere grafting of one species onto another.
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by monalicious(f): 3:07am On Oct 24, 2017
Tolu95:
Daz grafting na
Would grafting make the tree produce the two fruits separately? I thought grafting helped to geta hybrid of both, not orange seperate and tangerine seperate
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 5:28am On Oct 24, 2017
kay29000:
Tangerine and Orange are both Citrus fruits...someone could have grafted a branch from a tangerine tree to the orange tree. But this reminds me of one of my hens that suddenly started developing cock features...it now looks exactly like a cock, but still lays eggs.
e fit be bisexual na
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by paul55: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2017
this cross bleeding
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by oladoja1(m): 5:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Bibi294:
Where do you stay in Osun?
I will take u to ara if u want to go
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 5:52am On Oct 24, 2017
oladoja1:

I will take u to ara if u want to go
No thanks... I know ArA
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Phlakes(f): 6:14am On Oct 24, 2017
madridguy:
Allahu Akhbar
do u have to be religious at every little thing? This is pure science
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by walexyolas: 6:34am On Oct 24, 2017
they all belong to citruis family
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by olobemotors(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2017
that's just plant budding please.
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2017
DonaldDuke2019...

Jesus please kindly put my name in that book of life and take me out of this country...i'm tired abeg...

Imagine rapture just happens..and u still find urself in this country of all place...

Rapture never happen..and things dey like this...

If e come happen..how things go come dey?
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Profitcost: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2017
Bro, please read about propagation. Concentrate on budding, grafting and layering. Your doubt will be cleared.
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by jgreyinteriors(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2017
For the ignorant bunch ...that's what you call hybrid plant in agriculture.
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by makahlj2: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2017
endtime tingz.
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Ayo8(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2017
wtf... grafting is wat u r calling miraculous. you get to learn this in junior secondary school...Aminat508 need to go back to junior secondary school...
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Your problem is English. Did he say any religion was attached to it>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Lucrative Farming Businesses To Venture Into In Nigeria / Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.