Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) (48927 Views)

How Close To The Fence Can I Plant My Orange Tree / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by toprealman: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2017
hajlat2:
I don't think this is miracle because those into agriculture can graft Tangerine on branches of orange tree and other fruit yielding trees like Mangoes etc.
Yeah....you can successfully graft closely related species. Seen grape and orange back in the days. OP must be a FAKE religious fanatic....or simply uninformed ignorant fellow.
God is still great!
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:
THE END HAS COME.

It's grafting Sir.
Don't be stupid, there's nothing like end time.
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2017
hajlat2:
I don't think this is miracle because those into agriculture can graft Tangerine on branches of orange tree and other fruit yielding trees like Mangoes etc.

God bless u for this
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2017
grayht:
some will call it cross breeding..

ITS GRAFTING(BUDDING).
NOTHING NEW.
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2017
PrecisionFx:

It's grafting Sir.
Don't be stupid, there's nothing like end time.
The next time you see your uncles and aunties (your mom's sisters)
tell them not to be stupid.
see this nonentity, running his mouth on someone as old as his uncle, kids everywhere!
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:

The next time you see your uncles and aunties (your mom's sisters)
tell them not to be stupid.
see this nonentity, running his mouth on someone as old as his uncle, kids everywhere!

So ur up to 70 years old
Grandpa pls quit naira land oo we wee give u BP. grin grin grin
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by DNA123(m): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2017
Fidelismaria:

rily don't know wat to say to you
Then shut the Bleep up!
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2017
kolexy:

This is embarrassing, I'm ashamed of these Osun people. Something my Father had 30 years ago. Simple budding that I learnt in my Junior secondary days. What is wrong with Yoruba people?

I just tire ...just negodu
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2017
monalicious:

Would grafting make the tree produce the two fruits separately? I thought grafting helped to geta hybrid of both, not orange seperate and tangerine seperate

Grafting will make a tree produce different fruits from different branches of the same tree

Hybrid is a genetic modifications of a seed and plant it to give you a particular fruit ...it's a branch is genetic engineering

Try and school in the east...we learnt these in secondary school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by smogup: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2017
madridguy:
Allahu Akhbar
. Will you keep qwayet?
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2017
Ayo8:
wtf... grafting is wat u r calling miraculous. you get to learn this in junior secondary school...Aminat508 need to go back to junior secondary school...

Do you all really Knw what its called a NEWS? Even if you Knw the truth, you pass it across to pple that doesn't even Knw anything about it! Choose/read yours and leave it to others... Dont judge a news from your angel alone, others Dont Knw half of what you are aware of
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2017
hajlat2:

1 Like

Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2017
Tommorow allah name will be printed in Arabic...and prayers will be conducted under the tree. Uwafid!
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2017
toprealman:
Yeah....you can successfully graft closely related species. Seen grape and orange back in the days. OP must be a FAKE religious fanatic....or simply uninformed ignorant fellow.
God is still great!

Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2017
Don't mind those idiats grin

hajlat2:
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by castins(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2017
It is very normal, its called a "budded tree" a branch of tangerine was budded into the orange tree and allowed to grow. I have done it before with grape and lemon. It all about science.
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by olowobaba10: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2017
IGNORANCE AND NAIVETY ARE VERY BAD , WE ATTACH SPIRITUALITY TO EVERYTHING, HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF GRAFTING AND BUDDING?
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Boss347(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2017
madridguy:
Allahu Akhbar

Shut up there!

1 Like

Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2017
madridguy:
Allahu Akhbar
do u want to detonate bomb

1 Like

Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Kdamilola(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Someone must have grafted that tree a long time ago

A properly done budding of one of the branches for a while ago will do the trick. You are highly on point!

Hope some people won't sha come and say I'm anti-religion ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by alaskido(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
You never hear of cross pollination? What difference does it make. Orange and tangerine are the same. hausa and Fulani are one. period grin
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by elijahwale(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
This is my town and I am proud to declare that it is neither grafting nor illiteracy, it is God's awesomeness.
If you were there you will confirm this.

1 Like

Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by Venymen(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
madridguy:
Allahu Akhbar
were u from abeg?
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nigeria.

Venymen:
were u from abeg?
Re: Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) by monalicious(f): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Try and school in the east...we learnt these in secondary school
Eeyah undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production. / See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.