Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) (40093 Views)

Nigeria Governors Forum Meets In Abuja Today (Photos) / Southern Governors Wives Visit Aregbesola (Photos) / Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by legitnow: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Ibo sef dey talk 'our oil' LMAO!
Which oil? Power Oil or Mamador cheesy grin

IN RIVERS STATE ARE DEY YORUBAS?

IN ABIA STATE ARE THEY YORUBAS?

IN IMO STATE ARE THEY YORUBAS?

IN DELTA STATE ARE THEY YORUBAS?

IN ANAMBRA STATE ARE THEY YORUBAS?

6 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by abolergynation: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fidelismaria:
nothing tangible will come out of Dis
just another avenue to waste money

Your memory is juz like a 2G card that wants to receive 3.5G video. #Can't you just be positive fr a second?#
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Opakan2: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
stanluiz:
So how has it benefit you as an average citizen and as a common man.

It makes me so happy.

Out of envy, a whole tribe almost got themselves killed a second time crying secession all over the place.

See how my Yorubas just ignored them like they don't exist.

God bless Odua sons and daughters worldwide.. Iseee!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is what southerners need to save this country from the north
naptu2:
Pictures of members of the Southern Governors Forum as they begin their meeting at the Lagos House, Alausa tonight.

The press briefing is currently being shown live on LTV.

Co-chairmen of the forum are Ambode, Dickson and Umahi.

Next meeting will be in Port Harcourt
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by victorDanladi: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
legitnow:

SINCE 2000, Y NOW?
BECOS SS/SE UNITY DEY PURGE UNA BELLE FOR SOUTHWEST?
BECAUSE SS/SE LEADERS JUST REALIZED THEY CANT DO WITHOUT SOUTHWEST

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by rlauncher(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
oro lo fe gbo.

Nnamdi azikiwe sold you ibos to perpetual slavery of his hausa masters by shamelessly deciding to become an errand boy to tafawa balewa despite Awolowo's overture for a southern solidarity in the first republic. Alex ekweme furher confirmed your status as slaves to your hausa overlords by being a house boy to shehu shagari in the second republic.

You ibos are 10th class citizen in Nigeria. The weeping boy of Nigeria. Ibos are the sacrificial goat used to appease the gods of Nigeria.

Most Igbo commentators on this forum only have a large heart but a small brain.

In a multiethnic country like Nigeria, you cannot achieve your political goals alone without alliance with those who can help you get there.

Azikiwe did it to Awolowo then, and many Igbos on This forum still want to continue with the same mistakes that are responsible for their predicaments today.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by colossus91(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
fucking with the devil makes u one......since umahi is in the picture forget na rubbish and wickedness them wan perpetrate!!
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by victorDanladi: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
legitnow:

IN RIVERS STATE ARE DEY YORUBAS?

IN ABIA STATE ARE THEY YORUBAS?

IN IMO STATE ARE THEY YORUBAS?

IN DELTA STATE ARE THEY YORUBAS?

IN ANAMBRA STATE ARE THEY YORUBAS?

I THOUGHT ONE IGBO WAS CHEST BEATING THAT THEY CAN DO WITHOUT OIL AND THERE IGR IS INDEPENDENT OF OIL.

Igbo people sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Atonto: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
So....Ogbeni Ralph is still a Gofunor...Chai, d guy don humble oo
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by rlauncher(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
legitnow:

Wat is this use of this meeting?

Yoruba dey shame say SS/SE have governor forum?

Stay on your own. Nothing good can ever come from this, aside the usual back stabbing and betrayal.

Igbo will never accept a Southern Nigeria with Yorubas, let that sink into ur cone head.

Enemy of progress spotted again angry
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
victorDanladi:

BECAUSE SS/SE LEADERS JUST REALIZED THEY CANT DO WITHOUT SOUTHWEST
Which sw is it not you people that want the alliance Se and Ss have their regional unity and alliance.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Killitoff:

You that still live with your parent in a single cage room is making noise online. I am ashamed on your behalf. Lol
And your that is typing from your brown roof slum in Ibadan nko
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by letusbepieces: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
mumu summit of clueless and visionless thieves.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by nengibo: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
legitnow:
Many Governors from both SS/SE were not present for this mumu show of shame.

It is not a Governor forum but a summit of Southern Governors.

I hop Yorubas are happy now.

U have got the pictures u wanted, now leave the SS/SE alone.

Na wa oh, see love
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fidelismaria:
nothing tangible will come out of Dis

just another avenue to waste money
So only the northern govr.forum will something tangible surface
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by tobaseye: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Don't get it twisted they are there to protect their own political interest. They are the 3rd set of cabals holding the country to ransom. Where is the bailout fund? Salary they can't even pay...

Cabal number... Obasanjo, Babaginda, Abdusalam, Gowan and the likes

Cabal set 2... The federal govt, the minsters, the permanent secretaries and the likes...

Cabal set 4 The religious leaders... You know them...

Cabal set 5 we the mumu Nigerians, we are also the architect of our problem. Our mumu never do? Please shine your eyes o and stop supporting any politician less you are on their payroll in which I can understand your interest must be protected but hey what of the interest of your siblings, families, friends, your neighbors, and your unborn children.
# let us stop being mumuly...
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by rlauncher(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Opakan2:

If they like, they should take spaceship to space for meeting.

It's the people that will vote not governors and we Yorubas have seen our real enemies during GEJ's tenure.
No one can cajole us with hate speech or force any candidate down our throats so any alliance they form with our enemies won't stand.

No Southern alliance will ever work. Yorubas are bigger than that

The it's enemy of progress from sw spotted. angry
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by PenSniper: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
they should just be careful with Yoruba Muslims among them, because what ever they discussed in the meeting the slaves will report to their slave masters in the north.

What about Rochas the hausa-igbo ?
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good for them, hope something meaningful comes out of this meeting.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by PenSniper: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
oro lo fe gbo.

Nnamdi azikiwe sold you ibos to perpetual slavery of his hausa masters by shamelessly deciding to become an errand boy to tafawa balewa despite Awolowo's overture for a southern solidarity in the first republic. Alex ekweme furher confirmed your status as slaves to your hausa overlords by being a house boy to shehu shagari in the second republic.

You ibos are 10th class citizen in Nigeria. The weeping boy of Nigeria. Ibos are the sacrificial goat used to appease the gods of Nigeria.

Gbam !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by rlauncher(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
stanluiz:
My friend shut up why do you want southern unity with se/ss . I thought you people pledge loyalty to buhari northern apc.

You need deliverance from ethnic jingoism.
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Who is this ipob that is shouting SE/SS everywhere in this thread?
Everytime he is shouting SE/SS,
very undiplomtic and uncouth.
Deluded folks who are yet to come to terms that eastern region is gone just like western and midwest region.
I am so happy with this new southern unity and if it can deliver restructuring, it will be cool.

6 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by sorextee(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
I meant anoda hater spotted

Adebowale89:

spot on does it mean u embrace his stupidity

I'm so excited seeing southern governor coming together. believe me either the meeting has effect or nt. its make me happy

the northeners use political calculation to used southerners against eachother hence our disagreement with southeast till date. if we can build the gap of the division this northerners brought us, we would stop being a subordinate politically

I embrace this southern togetherness. even if we are to divide and have southern Nigeria, I will give full support. we seems to share the same thinking together except some custom and cultural differences

in nutshell, I'm happy
Re: Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) by MONITZ: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
I hope Rochas is not present because he is an Hausa man intoto,and anything discussed there he shall surely relay to his Hausa masters...Self-serving mofo..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.