Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Fayose And Namdi Kanu For President 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Namdi Kanu For President 2019 (519 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And Namdi Kanu For President 2019 by karlboss: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
I feel this is the best combination that can take power from the north. What do you think?
Re: Fayose And Namdi Kanu For President 2019 by Basic123: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Their supporters are busy licking hausa fulani ass following the footstep of their forefather nnamdi azikwe.

since nnamdi kanu has ran away,they've continued with their slavery to the north which they are known for.
Re: Fayose And Namdi Kanu For President 2019 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
karlboss:
I feel this is the best combination that can take power from the north. What do you think?
have you not heard ur potopoto region has zoned power to their northern master again? how will Fayose and KANU contest na
Re: Fayose And Namdi Kanu For President 2019 by Babalegba(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
KANU should show up first instead of hiding like a frightened worm
Re: Fayose And Namdi Kanu For President 2019 by karlboss: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2017
Babalegba:
KANU should show up first instead of hiding like a frightened worm
You have a point but I would love to see this combination

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Nigeria Airforce Strike Kill Shekaus Dog / Buhari Is The Life Patron Of Corruption In Nigeria-Fayose / Breaking News: Court To Obiano: Stop Parading Yourself As APGA Governorship Cand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.