Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How Do I Pass My Ielts And Toefl Exams - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Pass My Ielts And Toefl Exams (462 Views)

Which Of Mod/idp Ielts Or Bc Would You Advice I Take My Ielts Test With? / How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? / Urgent Advise Needed On My IELTS Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pass My Ielts And Toefl Exams by nateeking04: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
i want to write IELTS and TOEFL and i really need to pass. is there a suggestion you could give or success tip?

Re: How Do I Pass My Ielts And Toefl Exams by Herlertah(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
I am so sorry that I am answering your questions with questions...

Pls have you registered for the exams? and if you have, how much did it cost and how did you go about it? Kindly help a brother here pls...I also want to take these exams...I hope I am not late. Also, which country's universities do you plan on applying to with these exams. Thanks as you take your time to answer me.

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Nigerians Are Denied U.S. Visas / Visa Appointment Delay / Us Embassy| Nigerians To Now Pay Visa Issuance Fee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.