Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far (28718 Views)

Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) / Emeka Ihu Stabbed In The Eye For Preventing Destruction Of Billboard In Rivers / Ongoing Protest Along Lekki-Epe Expressway Over Destruction Of Shanties (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by KevinDein: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ojiofor:

Americans are in Afghanistan too that does not remove the fact that both regions have been messed up by Islamic extremism.
Afghan have Taliban and the Northern Nigeria have Boko Haram and suicide bombing is common in both region.
Sharia law is praticed in both regions etc.Its not an insult,its a fact.so carry your jokes go meet ya mate son.
The emboldened analogy is a joke. Hahahahah

Americans, very few in number BTW, in Afghanistan are there for business (mostly military) and would probably not spend a minute more once they are done with these businesses or if the Afghans tell them they are not wanted. Igbos, in their millions, on the other hand, are in the North for better life and opportunities and as the events of the quit notice showed, would do everything within their power to remain in the North (of course it's easy to understand why; they have a shiiiiity region waiting grin)
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Ojiofor: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
KevinDein:

Americans in Afghanistan are there for business (mostly military) and would probably not spend a minute more once they are done with these businesses or if the Afghans tell them they are not wanted (of course it is easy to understand why; they have a much better country waiting). Igbos on the hand are in the North for better life and opportunities and as the events of the quit notice showed, would do everything within their power to remain in the North (of course it's easy to understand why; they have a shiiiiity region waiting grin)

Ndi Igbo lives everywhere around the world and of course they have every right to live and defend their hard earned investment.
Good enough you have been unable to fault my position in comparing similarities between Sharia Islamic extremist North and Afghanistan.

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
KevinDein:

Americans, very few in number BTW, in Afghanistan are there for business (mostly military) and would probably not spend a minute more once they are done with these businesses or if the Afghans tell them they are not wanted. Igbos, in their millions, on the other hand, are in the North for better life and opportunities and as the events of the quit notice showed, would do everything within their power to remain in the North (of course it's easy to understand why; they have a shiiiiity region waiting grin)

The delusion is strong in this one. grin The region that "feeds Nigeria" even though they've barely fed themselves and along with South Sudan, Somalia and Yemen are the only people on earth at risk of famine are where Igbos go for a "better life". I can understand that coming from people in the South West, but for a Northerner to be blabbering that line with no self-awareness is quite something. grin

Yet, I see no Igbo people holding out plates begging for alms in your Northern paradise while your brethren are clogging up our roads. I guess all those Chinese, Indian and Lebanese people in Nigeria came here for the "better life" than their homelands.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by sylve11: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
I dislike religion sha. cool
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by KevinDein: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The delusion is strong in this one. grin The region that "feeds Nigeria" even though they've barely fed themselves and along with South Sudan, Somalia and Yemen are the only people on earth at risk of famine are where Igbos go for a "better life". I can understand that coming from people in the South West, but for a Northerner to be blabbering that line with no self-awareness is quite something. grin

Yet, I see no Igbo people holding out plates begging for alms in your Northern paradise while your brethren are clogging up our roads. I guess all those Chinese, Indian and Lebanese people in Nigeria came here for the "better life" than their homelands.
North east is at risk of famine because of Boko Haram. Regions going through violent conflicts experience such. You, an igbo man, should know that considering the fact that millions of biafrans died of starvation in the 60s during the war.

Igbos don't really hold plate on the road to beg but we do know they engage in the most heinous of crimes home and abroad tarnishing the country's image in the process. This doesn't make them better than northern beggers; in truth they are worse.

Mr Obi why is it that your brothers are totally petrified at the thought of going back to the east?
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by jayteetomoh(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
those set of ppl smoke everytin smokeable, inhale anytin inhale able yet dey r against d consumption of alcohol! hypocrites
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by MAKABBEY(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
FRESHGIST247:
BY IKECHUKWU ONYEMAH
http://regulusnews.com/2017/10/24/destruction-of-337-bottles-of-beer-hypocricy-gone-too-far/

I served in SOKOTO Last 2years. let me tell you, they get one town that is dedicated for olosho and bar. It is after Maimi Market baracks. Its is even called sharp corner. Majority of patronizers are Hausas...
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
What good is beer anyway, beside gets you intoxicated out of your cognitive senses?

Beer is cherished by people that want to escape conscious awareness and self accountability.

And how's that your problem?
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by PenSniper: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
trueorfalse:
this os an infringement of ppl right. No where in nigerian constitution is beer regarded as a crime. These are the reasons ppl hate this ppl. They feel they own nigeria. It high time luggard be condemned for joining animals with humans

What are the so-called southern leaders doing ? Why must they allow this injustice to go on ?
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
KevinDein:

North east is at risk of famine because of Boko Haram. Regions going through violent conflicts experience such. You, an igbo man, should know that considering the fact that millions of biafrans died of starvation in the 60s during the war.

Igbos don't really hold plate on the road to beg but we do know they engage in the most heinous of crimes home and abroad tarnishing the country's image in the process. This doesn't make them better than northern beggers; in truth they are worse.

Mr Obi why is it that your brothers are totally petrified at the thought of going back to the east?

Don't kid yourself. Bokoharam or not, the North East has always been a basket case in Nigeria. The North West is just marginally better. Wealthy ruling class, and masses of subservient, impoverished, ill-educated zombies.

Yeah, your people commit no crimes. Those that have made the Kaduna-Abuja highway the kidnap capital of the country are just Igbo trojans. The masses of herdsmen brutalizing and raping and pillaging and destroying and murdering all across the country commit no crimes. Those terrorists blowing your brethren up commit no crimes. The ones kidnapping thousands of young girls and boys and turning many to sex slaves commit no crimes. The cradle robbers and child fiddlers and lecherous old men that legalized child marriage are no criminals. grin Your thieving politicians that live in obscene wealth while giving your masses of zombies a few crumbs at Sallah are not criminals. Crime is our unique feature here down South and we learn everyday from our upstanding brothers up North.

Your question is as foolish as asking me why Gilbert Chagoury would abandon what he has built in Nigeria. Or why Dangote would abandon what he owns in the South. Why would people who have toiled to build a life want to leave what they've worked for? That an Igbo man leaves the saturated markets of the South East to engage in commerce up North has nothing to do with a "better life" in the North as you foolishly asserted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Humanistme: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
MarieSucre:

No offence but it's clear you failed Government, or you would not speak so ignorantly about the inalienable rights entrenched in a democratic FEDERATING process.

By your logic there should not be a single mosque in the America, Britain or the Vatican.
By your logic Muslim students would not be offered halal meals in school in America and Britain.
By your logic the hijab or the niqab would not be allowed in America or Britain.
After all the majority there is of the people of the book.

Islam states, "to you your religion and to me mine".

Jigawa has no business imposing a religious law on all the residents of that state. Any Muslim who contravenes that laws, it's is between and the creator on yawm Al Qiyama.

Nigeria is a SECULAR country, and all public laws must abide by that or be done away with.

France should carry on with the ban on hijab and Burkini
Isreal should continue to occupy Palestine after all Jews are the chosen one's

China should go on with the ban on Quran because it encourages terrorism

From today onwards I do not want to hear any Muslim hypocrite playing victim and screaming Islamophobia in countries where Muslims are minority. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by KevinDein: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Don't kid yourself. Bokoharam or not, the North East has always been a basket case in Nigeria. The North West is just marginally better. Wealthy ruling class, and masses of subservient, impoverished, ill-educated zombies.

[b]Yeah, your people commit no crimes. Those that have made the Kaduna-Abuja highway the kidnap capital of the country are just Igbo trojans. The masses of herdsmen [/b]brutalizing and raping and pillaging and destroying and murdering all across the country commit no crimes. Those terrorists blowing your brethren up commit no crimes. The ones kidnapping thousands of young girls and boys and turning many to sex slaves commit no crimes. The cradle robbers and child fiddlers and lecherous old men that legalized child marriage are no criminals. grin Your thieving politicians that live in obscene wealth while giving your masses of zombies a few crumbs at Sallah are not criminals. Crime is our unique feature here down South and we learn everyday from our upstanding brothers up North.

Your question is as foolish as asking me why Gilbert Chagoury would abandon what he has built in Nigeria. Or why Dangote would abandon what he owns in the South. Why would people who have toiled to build a life want to leave what they've worked for? That an Igbo man leaves the saturated markets of the South East to engage in commerce up North has nothing to do with a "better life" in the North as you foolishly asserted.
Hahahahahaha grin
A criminal northerner is an exception to the rule just like an igbo man who doesn't engage in crime is an exception to the rule. grin
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
KevinDein:

Hahahahahaha
A criminal northerner is an exception just like an igbo man who doesn't engage in crime is an exception.

If you say so, sunshine. grin grin Why do you think I said "the delusion is strong in this one"?

4 Likes

Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by KevinDein: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

If you say so, sunshine. grin grin Why do you think I said "the delusion is strong in this one"?
No, sir. It isn't delusion. It's exaggerations. I learnt from you southerners on nairaland. cheesy
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by mrwiddy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
The hypocricy of our authorities is stupid.... How can you run the sharia law side by side with the Nigeria law?
And then what happens to non-muslims that would want to consume the product?(Thats if really Nigeria is a secular state like they said)
Nigeria is never a secular nation.
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by soldierdollar(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Na small thin be that one na, remember we don't collect interest

I no understand
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by row2ray(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
To me this is devolution of powers... Where they can ban things in thier state... So I hope no one Cry's foul when the south west, south east and south south begin thier own version of law that supersedes the constitution to it's people
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Obec70(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Misplaced priority different laws for different people what a country!
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by mentorandfriend(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bari22:
Their state their law

Its like all Igbos died and alive hate Muslims and Islam but their states are the first to apply for Islamic non interest loan.

Hypocrisy
You don't know the Igbo man. The Igbo man despises free lunch, talkless of borrowing interest free loan from Jaiz bank. Bring a concrete evidence let's discuss it.
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Ballmer: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
MarieSucre:

No offence but it's clear you failed Government, or you would not speak so ignorantly about the inalienable rights entrenched in a democratic FEDERATING process.

By your logic there should not be a single mosque in the America, Britain or the Vatican.
By your logic Muslim students would not be offered halal meals in school in America and Britain.
By your logic the hijab or the niqab would not be allowed in America or Britain.
After all the majority there is of the people of the book.

Islam states, "to you your religion and to me mine".

Jigawa has no business imposing a religious law on all the residents of that state. Any Muslim who contravenes that laws, it's is between and the creator on yawm Al Qiyama.

Nigeria is a SECULAR country, and all public laws must abide by that or be done away with.

I hate debating retards. The second all the countries you listed decide no mosque is wanted in their area there'll be no mosque. The reason why no one wear burkini on any France beach today. A law was promulgated banning it. Moslem protested but never had their way.

Obi1kenobi:
On the contrary, no civilized democracy hands tyrannical power to the majority to suppress minorities. That is a barbarous distortion of democratic ideals.
. France does not allow burkini on its beaches. You can not wear the full veil anywhere in Belgium etc. Are those not what you regards as tyrannical ?
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ballmer:

. France does not allow burkini on its beaches. You can not wear the full veil anywhere in Belgium etc. Are those not what you regards as tyrannical ?

France suspended the burkini ban after some weeks of outcry. European countries if anything have bent over backwards to accommodate tens of millions of settling Islamic immigrants that have refused to assimilate to the culture of their hosts and instead set up parallel societies. Parallel societies like Molenbeek in Belgium and several similar Muslim enclaves in France that become a breeding ground for extremists who threaten European liberal culture. If only for security purposes, permitting the wearing of Burkas in Europe would be stewpid.

Halal meat for example goes against the animal rights laws of many European countries, but they still permit it to accommodate Muslims. Yet, you're banning the alcohol that everybody knows Northern soldiers, policemen, politicians etc take.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Ballmer: 4:37am On Oct 25, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

France suspended the burkini ban after some weeks of outcry. European countries if anything have bent over backwards to accommodate tens of millions of settling Islamic immigrants that have refused to assimilate to the culture of their hosts and instead set up parallel societies. Parallel societies like Molenbeek in Belgium and several similar Muslim enclaves in France that become a breeding ground for extremists who threaten European liberal culture. If only for security purposes, permitting the wearing of Burkas in Europe would be stewpid.

Halal meat for example goes against the animal rights laws of many European countries, but they still permit it to accommodate Muslims. Yet, you're banning the alcohol that everybody knows Northern soldiers, policemen, politicians etc take.

You chose not to be rationale because of your stand. I have stayed on NL not to do this back n forth. France suspended burkini ban. As Belgium suspended the ban on the full veil or is Belgium not in Europe ?

The claim of security purpose is lame duck to say the least. There will always be a bad name to hang any unwanted dog. Those breaking bottles in Jigawa do not want them due to the same security. Security that it intoxicate n promote decadence in their society which is a bigger threat to their way of life than boko haram.

We can go on n on about this, I drink but I have the intelligence not to force my way of life on this people. Your noise could be the needed impetus to ban alcohol in the state. Don't give me the chest beating nonsense.

Over 10 states implemented Sharia, you couldn't do a thing about it. Take it or not your will not prevail on these people so long the majority do not support it. The democracy you cherish so much ensures that.
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by BigIyanga: 4:47am On Oct 25, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
What good is beer anyway, beside gets you intoxicated out of your cognitive senses?

Beer is cherished by people that want to escape conscious awareness and self accountability.
Stfu! What is good about VAT from beer sales?
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Ballmer:

You chose not to be rationale because of your stand. I have stayed on NL not to do this back n forth. France suspended burkini ban. As Belgium suspended the ban on the full veil or is Belgium not in Europe ?
Irrationality is comparing Europe where Muslims have vastly more freedoms than even their homelands with oppressive Muslim societies that look to zombie-fy all residents to conform to their rules.

The claim of security purpose is lame duck to say the least. There will always be a bad name to hang any unwanted dog. Those breaking bottles in Jigawa do not want them due to the same security. Security that it intoxicate n promote decadence in their society which is a bigger threat to their way of life than boko haram.
grin grin
I can't even dignify this with a substantive response, such is the absurdity of the point.

We can go on n on about this, I drink but I have the intelligence not to force my way of life on this people. Your noise could be the needed impetus to ban alcohol in the state. Don't give me the chest beating nonsense.

Over 10 states implemented Sharia, you couldn't do a thing about it. Take it or not your will not prevail on these people so long the majority do not support it. The democracy you cherish so much ensures that.

Another absurd claim. No one is forcing their way of life on them. THEY are the ones forcing their way of life on others. And still go ahead to profit from alcohol-generated VAT.

There is nothing "democratic" about the Sharia law in the North. A bunch of clerics devising hypocritical rules to suppress the masses, even as the elite are exempt, is no functional democracy. Even if it were democratic, that doesn't make it moral. Adolf Hitler was democratically elected. Slavery and American Jim Crow laws following slavery were upheld by democratic institutions and the people. Again, as I said earlier, no civilized democracy on earth in the 21st century hands tyrannical power to a majority to oppress a minority.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by freeze001(f): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Codeine, glue, cocaine and marijuana that are a few of the favourite pastimes of same muslims nko? Do the consumers cherish these to enhance/promote conscious awareness and accountability?

Besides why didn't you address the issue of hypocrisy in partaking of funds generated from sale and consumption of alcohol from other states while prohibiting on sharia states? Is that not d quintessential reaping from where one never sowed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Ballmer: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Irrationality is comparing Europe where Muslims have vastly more freedoms than even their homelands with oppressive Muslim societies that look to zombie-fy all residents to conform to their rules..

Who made you the judge of a beta society ? China n Russia have lesser freedom beta accomplished societies. Don't be fooled. The western world is not a standard to anyone or heaven except by choice.

Obi1kenobi:

Another absurd claim. No one is forcing their way of life on them. THEY are the ones forcing their way of life on others. And still go ahead to profit from alcohol-generated VAT.

There is nothing "democratic" about the Sharia law in the North. A bunch of clerics devising hypocritical rules to suppress the masses, even as the elite are exempt, is no functional democracy. Even if it were democratic, that doesn't make it moral. Adolf Hitler was democratically elected. Slavery and American Jim Crow laws following slavery were upheld by democratic institutions and the people. Again, as I said earlier, no civilized democracy on earth in the 21st century hands tyrannical power to a majority to oppress a minority.

Is that why no human being can wear the full veil in Belgium today or do you have another round of lame duck tale to tell about the security implications or maybe Belgium is not democratically civilized enough for you ? Which is your excuse again ? Your emboldened claim is false and a lie plus am not here to debate morality. Democracy ensures majority will always have their way in every society.

It is obvious you have no idea what democracy is all about but I will tell you what democracy is not. Democracy is not idolizing western values. Democracy is the rule of the majority whether it as a human face a not. It is the reason why Britain you adore so much engaged in slave trade for centuries. It is the reason why Americans "whites" voted to deny Latino entrance to their native continent. Open your eyes mind n brain n not just what you have been thought or feed.

Europe n Americans can have whatever they desire claiming democracy but other can not. You have a biased opinion to life, make your education count.
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ballmer:

Who made you the judge of a beta society ? China n Russia have lesser freedom beta accomplished societies. Don't be fooled. The western world is not a standard to anyone or heaven except by choice.
I made myself a judge. Do you have a problem with that? Since when were China and Russia countries to aspire to? The Western world is not a standard? Is that why they're struggling to keep out the very people that debase their liberal, tolerant culture away from their countries and yet, they keep trooping in desperately?

Is that why no human being can wear the full veil in Belgium today or do you have another round of lame duck tale to tell about the security implications or maybe Belgium is not democratically civilized enough for you ? Which is your excuse again ? Your emboldened claim is false and a lie plus am not here to debate morality. Democracy ensures majority will always have their way in every society.

It is obvious you have no idea what democracy is all about but I will tell you what democracy is not. Democracy is not idolizing western values. Democracy is the rule of the majority whether it as a human face a not. It is the reason why Britain you adore so much engaged in slave trade for centuries. It is the reason why Americans "whites" voted to deny Latino entrance to their native continent. Open your eyes mind n brain n not just what you have been thought or feed.
Every 10-year-old child knows the basic principle of majority rule in democracy. You must be drunk or high on some drugs to think that with that primitive understanding, you're teaching me anything new or insightful about democracy. I haven't said anything about the definition of democracy despite your strawman arguments. My simple claim was that no modern advanced democracy hands tyrannical power to a majority to subjugate a few. Because tolerance and individual liberty is a core value of 21st century human civilization.
And no, America is not denying Latinos entrance to America. grin They're asking that they follow the simple legal process. Millions of Hispanics settle in the US every year. Neither do I understand what your British claims have to do with anything. Just weird diversions.

Europe n Americans can have whatever they desire claiming democracy but other can not. You have a biased opinion to life, make your education count.

And as a Nigerian, I'm perfectly within my rights to question states that suppress the rights of minorities in their midst. Meanwhile many of the same intolerant clowns who believe they can dictate how every resident lives believe that Fulani herdsmen have the "right" to clog up traffic, foul the environment with their animals' waste, destroy farms and maim, rape, pillage and murder around Southern and Middle Belt communities.
I know from your posting history that your daft arguments are driven by your Igbo hatred, but "try and make your education count" and stop spewing crap from your arse.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by obstead200(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ballmer:
If HausaFulani decided they do not want alcohol it is hypocrisy but when Igbo lied that the Nigeria army is infesting them with monkey pox it is revolutionary. You people need to have your head examined. Why don't you force the alcohol down their throat now.
u are stupid bro. Just face it.
Nobody says Moslems must drink beer. We only say u shud not in anyway benefit from profits on the sale of beer, be it via salaries or via revenue allocation.

Someone said that Christian /igbo dominant states who hate sharia were the first to apply for non interest loans, well that is different. We igbos never pretend to hate money. We love money however it comes. If we can earn it as interest on loans, wonderful. If we earn it as savings gained from borrowing from a stupid policy that choses not to charge interest, awesome!!!!.
Bottom line is, we get the cash. Period. We don't have to pretend about it.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by obstead200(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
KevinDein:

igbos are not in the north because of "better life".
They are only there because of healthy ambitions. The Igbo man sees opportunities and money in areas the most brilliant Hausa man will never dream of....and he pursues it.
The Igbo man is always happiest at home. That is why when the holidays come, nothing stops him from going home to spend it.
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by xelly: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ballmer:
If HausaFulani decided they do not want alcohol it is hypocrisy but when Igbo lied that the Nigeria army is infesting them with monkey pox it is revolutionary. You people need to have your head examined. Why don't you force the alcohol down their throat now.

Do they force people to drink it? In my hood, everyone champion the effect of drinking alcohol, the choice is yours to make. That is freedom. With this, is it still "One Nigeria" ? Who is actually disintegrating Nigeria? If you a true to yourself up there, if this law is to exist, it should be among your members.
Re: Destruction Of 337 Bottles Of Beer In Jigawa: Hypocrisy Gone Too Far by stev120(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
you open your dirty hand to collect the revenue gain from alcohol but you denial its consumption... in fact you this hypocris can't continue living your life this way you must see your malam. ..**thunder do your job**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onnoghen Case: Supreme Court Speaks On Receiving Orders From Buhari / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki / Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.