Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria (13742 Views)

5 Creative Ways To Earn Money On Instagram / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria by ogzille(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
///

Check www.mysalaryscale.com for salaries before going for interviews

///
Re: 5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria by abdoullerh: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Begging people to write them cv is not a job bro
BiafranBushBoy:

Nawa oo... So all of us that got jobs, do we all have connections?

1 Like

Re: 5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria by Chigorkizz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: 5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria by mixter(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Such firms don't really accept that unless you have an insider. Who knows, you can meet an expert to craft out something for you.

Just enclose it in an envelop, direct it to the H.R,

Who knows, you may just be lucky!!!
Thanks.
Re: 5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
For Naija here? You go tey for bench.

1 Like

Re: 5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
abdoullerh:
Begging people to write them cv is not a job bro

Hahaha... I no blame sha...

I wish I can employ you, but you no dey I.T line.

Enjoy.
Re: 5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Not helpful at all. Not very realistic in Nigeria... Next.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PYES Registration Portal Is Now Fully Back Online – No Network Problem On P-YES / 50 Common Interview Questions And Answers / Getting A Job In The Oil Industry With A Third Class: How Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.