Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

N-power Daily News And Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Daily News And Update (1135 Views)

N-power Daily News And Update / N-power Daily News And Update / N-power Daily News And Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Good morning,
It is a beautiful Tuesday morning.
NEWS UPDATE
1. Distribution of devices will continue today in many states. Please conduct yourselves properly and report immediately if anyone tries to take advantage of you.
Remember to go with your BVN slip, ID and a pen.
2. Anyone with payment issues, should please sort out their issues at their banks.
3. Beneficiaries who have collected their devices and have issues should please check our timeline for Service Centers across the country.
4. The 2017 list has NOT been released.
When we do, YOU will be the first to know about it.
#NPowerNG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by dbestuncle: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2017
thanks
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by undisputed25(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Samsung distribution in Ekiti commences when? My bro. Keeps disturbing me as if I work with npowerng.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by mokset123: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
What about nbuild that were shortlisted for verification. What is their fate
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by FixNaija(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
It is a beautiful Tuesday morning.
NEWS UPDATE
1. Distribution of devices will continue today in many states. Please conduct yourselves properly and report immediately if anyone tries to take advantage of you.
Remember to go with your BVN slip, ID and a pen.
2. Anyone with payment issues, should please sort out their issues at their banks.
3. Beneficiaries who have collected their devices and have issues should please check our timeline for Service Centers across the country.
4. The 2017 list has NOT been released.
When we do, YOU will be the first to know about it.
#NPowerNG

Good day @npowerng, I am in Cross River State and messages for collection of devices have been sent and I haven't received mine. I selected Samsung Tab E
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by FixNaija(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
This is what I have in my portal
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by AutosBay(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
I got sms twice and an email, for device collection, but on getting to mtn center, festac lagos I was told my device is on hold, we were many having this problem, mtn was even upset they have sent an email, to Npower, please we are not Nagro and we do not have payment issues, please check your database, my number is 08138261385, see attached email sent to me to support my claims, please help us to remove this "device issuance on hold", mtn even urged us to try sending Npower an email, because they were upset.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Customer Service Officer @ Addosser Microfinance Bank{applications CLOS / 27,000 Teachers Shortlisted For Interview In Kaduna / Ongoing Nationwide Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm| January 2018 (101 Position)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.