Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated (1073 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by buchhogonzalez(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Good day Nairalanders,
A friend of mine was having issues with her boyfriend. It was so bad that he beats her up even in public. She decided to call it quits with the guy and move on. This boy kept pestering her, begging for forgiveness, stalking her and all...she still refused. Sometime last week, a lady called her disguising to be the boyfriend's cousin she knew while they were dating, she begged her to cone over so they'll see and assured her that the boy wasn't around, only for her to get there and net the boy. He forcefully dragged her in, she screamed for help and no one came to her rescue. He raped her, filmed her and started sending the video to all her contacts after siezing her phones. That's how I got I got to know before I called my friend and she told me other people have been calling her too.

How do I help her?...It has been reported to the police though, but which agency can she report to again to ensure that justice is done....she's based in Benin city.

@lalastica...pls do the needful.
CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by Lalas247(f): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2017
Wow! So sad .. why do men result to rape ... pussy full road willing one ... or he can pay for sex ...
He wanted to destroy her physically and emotionally cry God should do the needful on the boys life

Mynd44 lalasticlala biko fast fast op needs help with agency or organisations that held rape victims smiley
Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2017
Maggot will Eat That Guy Dick... Report To Human Right na...

You Can Even Add FRSC and LASMA... Make Them Block Road For The Animal of A Rapist...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by sholatech(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Is there office of Public defender in Benin? If yes, she can go there. There are also reputable NGOs against rape in Abuja & lagos she can contact for assistance. She should not keep quiet about this!
Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by Kylekent59: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2017
That guy need to be brought to book together with the disguised. Wicked sombody.

But the girl didn't reason at all. She knew quite well that she has to avoid the boy's family,but she still went ahead to see the cousin whom she claimed to know them when they were dating.
Girls make the same mistake everyday. It pains alot.

Reasoning matters alot.
Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Mirabel centre,Ikeja.
This is saddening.
Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by miano: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2017
I support u cutievik
Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by cutievik: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2017
Make she go area command for sapele road side go cry for there, make she explain give them while crying say d boy done finish her life... Them go buy d matter.... That boy name go become story and em dick... Hotdog grin grin... Benin Sars no get chill.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by kozmicity: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Tahra:
Mirabel centre,Ikeja.
This is saddening.
Is it in Benin City??
Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by Newboss(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
kozmicity:
Is it in Benin City??
Yeah, Ikeja is in Benin City angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by dnawah(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Wow! So sad .. why do men result to rape ... pussy full road willing one ... or he can pay for sex ...
He wanted to destroy her physically and emotionally cry God should do the needful on the boys life

Mynd44 lalasticlala biko fast fast op needs help with agency or organisations that held rape victims smiley
which side way ur own dey?make i Come pick am sharp sharp
Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by kozmicity: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Newboss:
Yeah, Ikeja is in Benin City angry angry angry angry
Back off or I shoot you... angry
Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by Newboss(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
kozmicity:
Back off or I shoot you... angry
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Raped And Humiliated by buchhogonzalez(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2017
I have asked her to go visit Area command or Zone 5 in Benin city...

(1) (Reply)

12 Proofs Naijataxi Is Scam/fraud & Ponzi!!! / Police Arrest 13 Years Old Teen For Raping 29 Years Old Cousin In Sikwane / 2 Students Critically Injured In Hot Chase By SARS Who Mistaken Them 4 Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.