Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

There Is No Afterlife! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Afterlife! (3049 Views)

Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart / A Very False Christian Belief About The Afterlife. / What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Afterlife! by vivie01(f): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
shervydman:

does unconscious mind mean the soul? sorry for delaying and engaging u on this topic. smiley
'sorry for engaging me?

Anyway, soul is the real human being which is covered by mere case, which is the body, it answers to the unconscious realm .....(dozing and typing now)
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
vivie01:

'sorry for engaging me?

Anway, soul is the real human being which is covered by mere case, which is the body, it answers to the unconscious realm.....(dozing and typing now)
grin.....sorry for the word jor, I mean i'm sorry for making u to participate on the topic. smiley

ok....effikko. thanks! have a sound night rest.
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by vivie01(f): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
shervydman:

grin.....sorry for the word jor, I mean i'm sorry for making u to participate on the topic. smiley
ok....effikko. thanks! have a sound night rest.

Hahaha, dont get a wrong impression, I mean why apologizing for my coming here, if I dont have interest in it I wouldnt come but now its like you are sending me away. sad Okay, see you in other usual threads. Do hv a wonderful night rest too. smiley

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Afterlife! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:
There's life after death. It's only on earth you have the chance to repent. After death, your soul leaves your body to face your maker. Many will not believe but those who got to know it are gnashing their teeths asking for second chance

I thought there was judgement day? Has God decided to kickstart the process in earnest before hell gets full?
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I thought there was judgement day?
Yes it judgement day. But when you die you face your judgement.
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yes it judgement day. But when you die you face your judgement.

God has been busy! Thats like a 100,000 years of daily judgements
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Saverin:

I will believe you if it is evident.

Can you now answer my question or do you still want to run around?
Have answered you in the underlined text. But you will still doubt because your more of scientific which I can't explain to you
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by NairalandSARS: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
This thread no get head.
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by vaxx: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Hati13:

Not good I guess
Dumb but much smarter than conscious mind,,, concept activation and primitive association learning could occur unconsciously why anything complex requiring flexible responding or higher mental process couldn't.... To what extent are human aware of and were able to report the true causes of their behavior? The simple answer is not very welll.....in a nutshell ,actions preceed reflection...

In reality your conscious mind is just the connection between the “real you” and your interaction with physical reality, environment etc. As such, your conscious mind cannot actually display something that is not a part of you. But neither can it display all parts of you in any given moment.
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by vaxx: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2017
vivie01:

You brought me here sad

which in other words is your soul, a man is composed of spirit, soul and body; the soul is the real you.
you are answering this question base on dogma( religious believe) not to abuse science and logic... I will defined soul , as human brain while spirit as energy.. .when the brain dies, it is assume human has lost his soul but the spirit can't die as it is an energy.... Energy can not be created nor destroy.... Human are spiritual being rather than soul being....
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by Saverin: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Have answered you in the underlined text. But you will still doubt because your more of scientific which I can't explain to you

I give up
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by OkaiCorne(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Saverin:

I give up

Are you guys still going back and forth? grin grin
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by Saverin: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Are you guys still going back and forth? grin grin

like pendulum grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Afterlife! by OkaiCorne(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Saverin:

like pendulum grin grin

Lmao, falls from Glo mast cheesy
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
vaxx:
Dumb but much smarter than conscious mind,,, concept activation and primitive association learning could occur unconsciously why anything complex requiring flexible responding or higher mental process couldn't.... To what extent are human aware of and were able to report the true causes of their behavior? The simple answer is not very welll.....in a nutshell ,actions preceed reflection...

In reality your conscious mind is just the connection between the “real you” and your interaction with physical reality, environment etc. As such, your conscious mind cannot actually display something that is not a part of you. But neither can it display all parts of you in any given moment.
Learning a lot from your explanation. If I may ask, what is the reason for you to believe in reincarnation? Is it because of traditional or scientific?

I've seen some documentaries on ppl who are telling their past life. You are a believer in reincarnation, but said we won't remember the past. So what's your say to this?
Re: There Is No Afterlife! by vaxx: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hati13:

Learning a lot from your explanation. If I may ask, what is the reason for you to believe in reincarnation? Is it because of traditional or scientific?

I've seen some documentaries on ppl who are telling their past life. You are a believer in reincarnation, but said we won't remember the past. So what's your say to this?
let me be sincere with you.... My believe in reincarnation is very much heavily related to dogma and not necessarily scientific.... Well it it is not far from logic and scientific methods (experiment)....

Ifa teachings explain that we are actually spirits inside human bodies. Our true home is a specific esoteric space in the universe, in the spirit world. There are literally thousands of spiritual realms existing in the spirit world, (all of us), spend most of our time in these realms. The time we spend as human beings on Earth is just a fraction of this time. (time is infinite and spirit never die

How will you explain these theories?

Baby born with talented skills like drawing, singing , swimming etc without learning it.....people call it inborn talent.... But I call it element of reincarnation....

What about identical twins. ...identical twins are a result of splited egg...look at the difference in their temperaments.....so many example i can give..

Why should we remember our past? Old things had pass away and all things has become new....our past may likely torment us....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistreating 'Possessed' Children In God's Name / Winners Canaanland Is Not Just A Ministry But A Mystery,wonders Are Happening. / Religion And Ethnicity Are Worst Problems Of Nigeria, And Not Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.