Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,262 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future (25827 Views)

Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert / Olamide,small Doctor,phyno,dj Enimoney Arrives London Ahead Of The Culture Tour / Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by rocknation62(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Eillyeillz(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
And a certain Davido, is busy yabing people.
buh! izzzz non of ma Biziness!
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Tedassie(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Much respect for Skepta,he paved the way for Wizkid. He made the collaboration with Drake that skyrocketed Wiz's career possible. alot of people don't realize this
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by sunnyside16(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wizkid not looking as cute and fresh as he use to
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Starkid3010(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Frog Fans Be Like How Come D Guy Has Gone So Far
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by romoruyi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by highchief1: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wyclefniranz:
drug don dey change this guy
i no no say u c an his not looking good

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by opeyemi100(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Giving frog voice sleepless night since 2010
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by rumenase(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Omo Ologo. Starboy Int'l Flex..

I can't explain eeeeeeee, I can't explain no no.
Ni ojuelegba, dem no my story.
My people dey there,
My people suffer,
Dem dey pray for blessing.

In another news, my people, make una support the Youths. If you are in Anambra, vote Yul Edochie. Imagine America questioning the agility of our Ambassadorial nominee because he is 82. This shit is gotta stop. Say no to old men with weak body and archaic mindset ruling over us. Spread the word!

God bless yu brotherly chop noko say no to old men can yu imagine and they even asked for reconsideration SMH
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
MrMcJay:

I understand your case.

Heaven is not for everyone, some people must still go to Hell.
shut up
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by MrMcJay(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
NoFavors:
shut up

Is that all?
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by verygudbadguy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
rumenase:

God bless yu brotherly chop noko say no to old men can yu imagine and they even asked for reconsideration SMH
No mind the yeye old men.
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by BaEnki(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
verygudbadguy:

In another news, my people, make una support the Youths. If you are in Anambra, vote Yul Edochie. Imagine America questioning the agility of our Ambassadorial nominee because he is 82. This shit is gotta stop. Say no to old men with weak body and archaic mindset ruling over us. Spread the word!

That you're young doesn't automatically qualified as the best candidate in Nigeria, I'm not against you but few of Nigeria youths are ready to lead and lead 'right' if called upon.

Examples are abound in our political scenes today, right from the grassroots to the apex.
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by verygudbadguy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
BaEnki:

That you're young doesn't automatically qualified as the best candidate in Nigeria, I'm not against you but few of Nigeria youths are ready to lead and lead 'right' if called upon.

Examples are abound in our political scenes today, right from the grassroots to the apex.
I quite agree with you. The case of Dino Melaye and Yahaya Bello comes to mind. They are relatively young but are unfit to lead their families talk more of millions of Nigerians. There are over 80 million Youths in Nigeria. We can't all be bad and until we are giving the chance, we can generalize that all Nigerian Youths are unfit to hold Political Position.

Austria just elected a 31 years old as President. When are our going to realize that there is time to rest and watch. They prefer to die ruling like It should not be a do or die affair/ suicide mission.
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by blessedweapon(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Skepta's shoelaces tho
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by BaEnki(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I quite agree with you. The case of Dino Melaye and Yahaya Bello comes to mind. They are relatively young but are unfit to lead their families talk more of millions of Nigerians. There are over 80 million Youths in Nigeria. We can't all be bad and until we are giving the chance, we can generalize that all Nigerian Youths are unfit to hold Political Position.

Austria just elected a 31 years old as President. When are our going to realize that there is time to rest and watch. They prefer to die ruling like It should not be a do or die affair/ suicide mission.

We'll get better, we'll rule and our rulings will be right and just, I WILL rule, but firstly, we have to pass some messages across, we can't unseat these old folks by selling ourselves out to them during and after elections for peanut, majority of us youths will sell out our voters card for less than #10000 justifying it as their own share of the literary national cake, how could we be better?

The old men we're talking about have raised millions of youths in their own way, there fore our thinking with theirs resonates, for us to be taken seriously, we have to be just in all situation and relinquish ourselves of our selfish motives. Most of us youths you see today just wanna party so hard in exotic clubs, drives the best cars and role with the most pretty girls, our beneath motives have always been that when given the chance but not to make the country a better one.

The Australia you mentioned had long realized the importance of good governance that we still lack here, its their country first before their family, kinsmen, and friends. Pardon my long writings.
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by February30(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wyclefniranz:
drug don dey change this guy

I fear for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) / Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person / Shatta Wale Begs Tinubu To Adopt Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.