Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn (23790 Views)

Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / Apc Chieftain Chants 'pdp Power' During Apc Convention (video) / The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by AMUNSI23(f): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
this is why we said that there will be no election in Biafra land
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by anenenonso: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
i was on bike wen d policeman shot him
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Nebuzaradan: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
[s]
Kingsley1000:
the old feeble drunkard(obiano)said he exported ugu/
onubu for 5billion dollars,he attracted 50billion dollar
investment,he will construct airport within 4months( i
went to the site last week at unueri,the place is still an
evil forest,but he has constructed it on pages of
newspaper/,media)amid other lies
[/s]
useless sycophant
i rather vote for Obiano than your useless cultist and the blood sucking party
see how sense have left you
we're talking about apc that killed this man you're talking Nonsense
you Tony Obiano obi etc can go and fork yourselves
useless people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
BrutalJab:

Why won't you be PRESENCE? When you are as jobless as anything. Go school, you say No.

Oh the military can't SHOT You!

I hope when you die, people will say miserable things bout your dead body.

THATS WHY MAN ISNT GOD...am now been cursed for saying the truth and am nt jobless my bro..but sorry U CANT DETERMINE WHO LIVES AND WHO DIES...GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Lordspicy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

take or leave it but thats the truth i have been robbed with a gun pointing at me. am nt convincing u its just a fact u gonna believe that happens it nigeria now

i knw a lot of ppl who own guns,but u dnt expect us to swallow ur story hook line and sinker..d tory lack substance
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
highchief1:
stupid Biafra goat u claim to be there yet u have stl not told us the real story how did mad men come into nl

AM NT A BIAFRAN AM A NIGERIAN....GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Bullhari007(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:
Igbos CAN LIE EEEHHH.....THE MAN MIGHT BE DEAD BUT THIS UR STORY IS A FALSE COS I WAS PRESENCE DAT DAY AT ONITSHA NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN....A POLICE OR MILITARY MAN CANT JUST WALK UP TO U AND SHOT U DEAD.....
may same fate meet you or any member of ur family before end of this year Amen

1 Like

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bullhari007:

GOD BLESS YOU AND UR FAMILY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by achi4u(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:
Igbos CAN LIE EEEHHH.....THE MAN MIGHT BE DEAD BUT THIS UR STORY IS A FALSE COS I WAS PRESENCE DAT DAY AT ONITSHA NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN....A POLICE OR MILITARY MAN CANT JUST WALK UP TO U AND SHOT U DEAD.....
You are a very wicked and senseless mugu, do you know the pains and agony of a young widow with here three lovely children?

I hate ur character joor.

1 Like

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by achi4u(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bullhari007:
Amen and Amen, that ewu has brought shame to him and his family... If at all he has one.

1 Like

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
achi4u:
You are a very wicked and senseless mugu, do you know the pains and agony of a young widow with here three lovely children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by achi4u(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

THATS WHY MAN ISNT GOD...am now been cursed for saying the truth and am nt jobless my bro..but sorry U CANT DETERMINE WHO LIVES AND WHO DIES...GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY.
Hey boy! Go and clear that rubbish u post up there. Just withdraw ur statement and apologise to the family of that man, they might be here reading you.

1 Like

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
achi4u:
Hey boy! Go and clear that rubbish u post up there. Just withdraw ur statement and apologise to the family of that man, they might be here reading you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by RZArecta(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:
if you were in Onitsha throughout that day, were you Omni present all over Onitsha for 24hrs that day ? Were you at Nkpor junction on the day when it happened for 24hrs in order to ascertain the veracity of the allegation ? All of a sudden, you made a sweeping statement that could potentially push this matter under the carpet thereby denying a widow and her three children justice probably because of the 5k you received or maybe monthly BMC stipends. What you would have said was you're in Anambra state and you didn't hear anything of such but let the police investigate it if true, a matured comment like this will convince people that you have sense. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Bullhari007(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
achi4u:
Amen and Amen, that ewu has brought shame to him and his family... If at all he has one.
the curses will be upon him and every member of his family, he will look for help but that day none will cross his path...
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Pat081: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:
dey can b telling lies oooo because dey hate APC but our police officers lack something wc Is brain dey can kill anybody like dogs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by achi4u(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bullhari007:
the curses will be upon him and every member of his family, he will look for help but that day none will cross his path...
Gbagam!

Unless he withdraw his useless statement and apologise.

1 Like

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
RZArecta:
if you were in Onitsha throughout that day, were you Omni present all over Onitsha for 24hrs that day ? Were you at Nkpor junction on the day when it happened for 24hrs in order to ascertain the veracity of the allegation ? All of a sudden, you made a sweeping statement that could potentially push this matter under the carpet thereby denying a widow and her three children justice probably because of the 5k you received or maybe monthly BMC stipends. What you would have said was you're in Anambra state and you didn't hear anything of such but let the police investigate it if true, a matured comment like this will convince people that you have sense. cool

I NEVER SAID THE MAN WASNT SHOT DEAD BUT THE POSTER NOW CHANNEL IT TO APC CAMPAIGN AND WE NEVER HEAR A GUNSHOTS...so my guy how cum they fired to protesters without we leaving around hearing a gunshot..i sympathize with his family bt they wanted to use the demise of the man as a political favour to the incumbent govrnr...the story was twisted alot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by kayzat: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
I think Seun should do something about unsubstantiated rumors appearing as fact on the FP .

I was expecting at least a screenshot of a post by the alleged widow accusing APC of killing her husband.

I won't be surprised if this turn out to be another lie from the stable of the hate filled ipobians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by kayzat: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
achi4u:

Seun , can you see what the unsubstantiated rumor you allowed on the FP is causing ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Dmayor7(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

You are very foolish.

A man was shot dead at Nkpor and you are here taking rubbish.

Sometimes i wonder what kind of ignorant, hypocrites, and stupid some people can be..
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Halo22: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
So this is how APC wants to take over Anambra? May their plans never work in Jesus name! Blood sucking demons.
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dmayor7:

You are very foolish.

A man was shot dead at Nkpor and you are here taking rubbish.

Sometimes i wonder what kind of ignorant, hypocrites, and stupid some people can be..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by bukynkwuenu: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

will u keep kwayet.......
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by bukynkwuenu: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

they were never an open fire thats what i mean and i reside v.close to where he mentioned that they fire bullets...nothing like that happened...the man might be dead but nt the way they narrated it...nigerian bloggers and fake stories are like 5&6

so u were following the convoy around onitsha....
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by mormoney85(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:
stop talking nonsense police man shot him claiming that he was draging road with them thats y the mobs burned one police van
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by RoyalUc(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lordspicy:

i knw a lot of ppl who own guns,but u dnt expect us to swallow ur story hook line and sinker..d tory lack substance

But u expect us to swallow the op's story hook line and sinker?

You know one problem with crying wolf? When one keeps doing it, on the day the 'real wolf' comes, people won't take one serious.

Paulosky1900 has not said the man didn't die or was not shot, but has been trying to refute those who say it was APC that killed him by the hand of a police officer.

Now, take your time and read through what the op post and look closely at the attached fb post. Do you think a broken widow, whose husband was gruesomely murdered by the APC/NPF will just post comments as simply and brief as those ones without calling out the perpetrators while calling for justice?

Compare her post and the op's and see who is crying most.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by ruffneck(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
the police shot the man dead at Tarzan Enugu onitsha express way
was there live
there was hold up and these bastards came blowing siren as if cars will fly to make way for them.
they just went straight to the man open his door drag him out
i taught that it's only beating until i heard a gun shot next thing i saw was a dead man lying lifeless on the road.
the mob blocked the road and started protesting but soldiers came and started shooting and scattering them
useless country where the poor never get justice
biafra is the only solution
apc and blood are synonymous
Ur last two line show the reason u decided to comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalUc:

But u expect us to swallow the op's story hook line and sinker?

You know one problem with crying wolf? When one keeps doing it, on the day the 'real wolf' comes, people won't take one serious.

Paulosky1900 has not said the man didn't die or was not shot, but has been trying to refute those who say it was APC that killed him by the hand of a police officer.

Now, take your time and read through what the op post and look closely at the attached fb post. Do you think a broken widow, whose husband was gruesomely murdered by the APC/NPF will just post comments as simply and brief as those ones without calling out the perpetrators while calling for justice?

Compare her post and the op's and see who is crying most.

am now relieved that atleast one person understands my point...thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by fortsierafino(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
The man was shot as a result of drug related activities. He refused to stop when policemen stopped him, they gave him a hot chase. Getting to Tarzan Junction from Bridge Head, there was traffic congestion and he couldn't drive anymore, he opened his car to run away that was when he was shot by the police constable thinking he was an armed robber or probably a kidnapper. On searching the boot of his car, they found backs of Indian hemp starched there...

When this thin happened, the APC flag off was still on at the field.

Disregard any false news circulating to tarnish the image of the APC gubernatorial candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by kellygrin(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

they were never an open fire thats what i mean and i reside v.close to where he mentioned that they fire bullets...nothing like that happened...the man might be dead but nt the way they narrated it...nigerian bloggers and fake stories are like 5&6
you be idiot....forget ipob things .....this news is real
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Holyrule(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:
i can see that ur really sick in the head. How can you say it didn't happen... Crazy fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu / Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) / Buhari To Meet His Doctor In Paris On Saturday - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.