Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn (23788 Views)

Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / Apc Chieftain Chants 'pdp Power' During Apc Convention (video) / The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by RoyalUc(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

am now relieved that atleast one person understands my point...thanks

Uwc.
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by udubaba(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

they were never an open fire thats what i mean and i reside v.close to where he mentioned that they fire bullets...nothing like that happened...the man might be dead but nt the way they narrated it...nigerian bloggers and fake stories are like 5&6
You must be a very wicked man to say such a thing never happened. This something that I have even the video right in my phone. Please always say what you know politics apart please
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by RayJr: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

my guy....nobody was shot dead they were sharing some cash u knw our politicians when election is fast approaching i even collected 5k tht day but that doesnt guarante that i wil voted for them .......no big deal

the 5k u collectd has made u high I think or how can a lady wish her husband RIP on the internet if he isn't dead?
Think well please
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by shugacaneman: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
is real i was there

1 Like

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Alexander001(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

my guy....nobody was shot dead they were sharing some cash u knw our politicians when election is fast approaching i even collected 5k tht day but that doesnt guarante that i wil voted for them .......no big deal
Did you even read the article? whatever they shared was in their campaign ground. This guy was killed in Tarzan(20 mins drive from where the rally held). get your facts right please.
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by chuka9: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
I disagree with that write up please investigate the matter very well to fine out what actually happened. Why is it that only the man was shot dead on that day. Why is the man blocking the road when he saw government official coming OK the car broke down as soon as he saw the officials coming. Please there are more to that find out. Am not saying that what happened is good but give us a well filtered news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by feemi: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:
Igbos CAN LIE EEEHHH.....THE MAN MIGHT BE DEAD BUT THIS UR STORY IS A FALSE COS I WAS PRESENCE DAT DAY AT ONITSHA NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN....A POLICE OR MILITARY MAN CANT JUST WALK UP TO U AND SHOT U DEAD.....

You really don't need to comment at all. If you were there, you should be telling us about how mopols started shooting anyhow to speed up the traffic at that popular Tarzan junction. You should be telling us how the whole vicinity became tensed up n people were scampering for safety.
You should also tell the world how youths quickly caught up with a police truck n razed it.n how they started hunting police trucks n their convoys because it was believed that the convoy that did that was coming from apc's mega rally.

Wake up bro before ur sleep becomes permanent. I passed there later but it was only when soldiers had been drafted to the scene. N a police truck was burning
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by feemi: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulosky1900:

I wasted my time on u.

Ur brain needs formatting
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by juman(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
tayo4ng:
the blood you people are shearing, there is God oooo
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Lamexx(m): 12:47am On Oct 25, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
the police shot the man dead at Tarzan Enugu onitsha express way
was there live
there was hold up and these bastards came blowing siren as if cars will fly to make way for them.
they just went straight to the man open his door drag him out
i taught that it's only beating until i heard a gun shot next thing i saw was a dead man lying lifeless on the road.
the mob blocked the road and started protesting but soldiers came and started shooting and scattering them
useless country where the poor never get justice
biafra is the only solution
apc and blood are synonymous

You started with common sense and ended up with nonsense. This happened in Biafra, by a Biafrian (Mr Tony Nwoye) to another biafrian so logically Biafra can't be the only solution. The solution is to bring he culprits to book. No value for human life anymore in Nigeria. I weep for my country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Rimsd(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Paulosky1900:
Igbos CAN LIE EEEHHH.....THE MAN MIGHT BE DEAD BUT THIS UR STORY IS A FALSE COS I WAS PRESENCE DAT DAY AT ONITSHA NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN....A POLICE OR MILITARY MAN CANT JUST WALK UP TO U AND SHOT U DEAD....

they have come again..... buhari[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Dmayor7(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Paulosky1900:

GOD BLESS YOU AND UR FAMILY

Don't try to be a saint.

Check your former comment.

You spitted out shit from your mouth.
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Preciousnelly19: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Paulosky1900:
Igbos CAN LIE EEEHHH.....THE MAN MIGHT BE DEAD BUT THIS UR STORY IS A FALSE COS I WAS PRESENCE DAT DAY AT ONITSHA NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN....A POLICE OR MILITARY MAN CANT JUST WALK UP TO U AND SHOT U DEAD.....

My friend tell us what happened then. May God judge both the killers and the supportes
Re: Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn by Paulosky1900: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2017
Dmayor7:

Don't try to be a saint.

Check your former comment.

You spitted out shit from your mouth.

i dont curse people bt am nt a saint they(bloggers)always loves twisting stories..the op said that they were firing at the protesters which is nt true how can they fire at the protesters and only one person died how truthful is that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) / Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / 15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.