Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service? (19320 Views)

Where Can I Gain Experience In Civil Engineering / Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn / The #nairalife Of A Finance Man In The Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service? by tolguy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
AburoBuhari:
That works in a saner Cline

an O'level holder leads the country and a Professor deputized

Sack your Boss,Throwaway your Degree

*ÀbúròBuhari*
I'M SURE UR PAPA CAN GIV U,UR MAMA,HIS MAMA,HIS PAPA ND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY JUST TO B GATEMAN OF DAT ABURO
Re: What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service? by Rexsul: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Emtol01:
The two (B.tech & B. Sc) are same in level but B. Tech is two steps ahead of B.Sc. e.g-B.Sc level 8, the other will be B.tech level 8 step 2. Or B.Sc level 8 step 1, the other will be B. tech level 8 step 3. This is so because technological schools students spends minimum of 5 years for their programs while conventional schools students spends minimum of 4 years for their programs.
thanks bro.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service? by Rexsul: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2017
honey001:

There is a slight difference in entry step level in some agencies especially in one related to core Science and Engineering... While a B.Sc holder let's say is given CONRIASS 7 step 2, B.Tech holder will be given 7 step 3, their argument is based on the fact that B.Tech spends 5years in University while B.Sc only spends 4 years and that's why B.Tech are a step higher than B.Sc. This might not be so in all parastatal, but I have seen it in some Agencies....
thanks...at least I've gat an idea of there differences now.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service? by enlat2: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
chloride6:
Why do you think there is a difference?

I hope you don't mean what advantages engineers have over others in the civil service , because not all engineers are awarded a B.tech degree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Resignation Letter(s) Be Rejected / Exxonmobil To Pay N350m Each As Severance Package To Sacked Senior Employees / The Decline Of Lagos Bus Conductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.