Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 (70156 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by kay29000(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Cool
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
I hope they deliver angry
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
womanlover:
Lalasticlala come and collect your own.

Where u guys paid to be calling that name or u just doing it.....it's over do

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by enemyofprogress: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
womanlover:
Lalasticlala come and collect your own.
who dash monkey?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Competition is very good for the consumer....Dstv now offers free internet access in Kenya through Telekom..... all because there is a kwese ...
. Just wondering what their answer would be to TStv .... Startimes already rolled out per day billing ....you can now pay for just Saturdays and Sundays when you have time for tv

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Austema(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
I hope they won't be complain here and there, because somtimes the devil you know is better than the.....
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Lomprico2: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nobemba payst is note par! grin
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Finally, the savior is here grin
Bye bye to the crooks syphoning our money all in the name of providing satelite television.(DSTV) Although they trying too, buh its high time they had strong competitors so they could bring down their subscription charges.
Say hello to TSTV, for Nigerians, by Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by arbitrageprof: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
THAT'S GREAT!!!
GOOD NEWS!!!
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by arbitrageprof: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
THAT'S GREAT!!!
GOOD NEWS!!!
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by OtemSapien: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Where u guys paid to be calling that name or u just doing it.....it's over do
he's the guy that brings topic to frontpage so they're calling him to duty.
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Flaghouse1: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:
finally the savior to the poor

Still not buying, i enjoy my dstv catch up and my glo 4g mifi thank you very much

[b]Cowbell can try but it will never be peak milk
[/b]

#No Filter Attitude

@ bolder refers "All of them are product of cow milk, so bros grow nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by royalamour(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:

Still not buying, i enjoy my dstv catch up and my glo 4g mifi thank you very much

Cowbell can try but it will never be peak milk

#No Filter Attitude

So having those automatically makes you a rich man?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by MaziOmenuko: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
We are n longer interested.

Just dey release installmental pictures like they are modelling the TSTV. No concrete info wheresoever, even the OP won't be available to explain anything.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by 8stargeneral: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Not matter of prize,hope it will last...let it not be like DASAT.
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by komododragons: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
get out!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by toluxa1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
These are the ones for their Ambassadors
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Olyboy16(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
Common Bro lets help Nigeria by buying Nigerian Products. Imagine how much Tv sub prices will drop if tstv works out as a major competitor to dstv?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
OtemSapien:
he's the guy that brings topic to frontpage so they're calling him to duty.

They over do it...just saying though

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by paradigmshift(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
am OK with my ctl cable..
all this awoof ,I no wan hear stories.
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by begwong: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oya let's grow NAIJA and dump those xenophobic guys killing our blodas every day in their country.. ✈�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Money2000: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

A fool is always a fool! You're one!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by valkingsley(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
We need something concrete. They should stop keeping us at the edge of our seats. I hope they come through on this their Nov 1st thingy. Looking forward to grab mine. Hope their coverage will reach Anambra

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by zamirikpo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

Idiat

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Mrnakeina(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
EliteBiz:

So u automatically rich cos u hav all dat? undecided nigga!!!

Nigga's sub.-ing 6,300 & spewing garbage

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by begwong: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

You this cabals that has been feasting on illegal resources that belonged to the masses.
Let's see weda the match wey u go watch dey different with the one wey TSTV go show. Oloshi!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by YelloweWest: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Where them dey sell am nah??

Abi na mmm be this? angry
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by nonut: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Nothing like over doing. The more they mention him, he's forced to take a look at the topic and see if it's worth moving to the front page. .
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by 1swisskid0: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Grt development
Buh Ah fink TSTV is jst an Upgraded Metro, CMTv, CTL and the rest.... Pple who stay in PH, Aba, Owerri can relate.

Na frm my own P of View ooo... Ah no dey hate

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by joinnow: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Must everything be first October first November
If its available just release it and forget the 1
It can be 25october
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by OtemSapien: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
ezenwajosh:

okay I get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Own Area Cartoon Series. / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) / You Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 1970-90s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.