Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 (70170 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by akeensbussy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:
I get btw 30-44mbs and 50mbs at night

glo 4G is good here in gra ph, the only tin tstv will do for me is make dstv my plan cheaper grin grin grin grin

Gorbid me use that strong decoder and dish, see the tiny lmb its obviously not going to show HD contents cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can it do extra view? so what is the use that tin biko?

#No Filter Attitude

DSTV Manager, South South Zone Spoted..

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
mommysgirl:
WE RE PROUD OF OURSELVES

WE ARE NOT AGENTS
WE ARE STAFF!!!

Dat doesn't mean u shld bring down anoda man's business in oda to promote urs with cheap propaganda. It's utterly wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by almarthins(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:
finally the savior to the poor

Still not buying, i enjoy my dstv catch up and my glo 4g mifi thank you very much

Cowbell can try but it will never be peak milk

#No Filter Attitude

Wetin dey do this one ? Shey ur papa na aliko dangote or na u be aliko dangote ? Tell us name fellow poorman

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by samisj4real(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
userplainly:

LOLLLLLLL! I DEY TELL U! POOR PEOPLE WILL RUSH N BUY THIS POO.... TSTV NA DIRTY, I PREFER BINATONE SEF TO TSTV
4 ur mind now you they support rubbish talk?
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by userplainly(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
samisj4real:
4 ur mind now you they support rubbish talk?
y e dey bite u?? hotti body.... goan buy ur cheap re_branded STRONG cable joor..Tstv my foot.. well water geh level, Tstv na ur level, pipo like u ho pack plenty black wires full parlour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Raph01:

See as u make me de punch my phone as I wan kill the spider thinking it's ON my phone
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by samisj4real(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
userplainly:

y e dey bite u?? hotti body.... goan buy ur cheap re_branded STRONG cable joor..Tstv my foot.. well water geh level, Tstv na ur level, pipo like u ho pack plenty black wires full parlour
Hope u have paid iyä bashira her Beans & bread money?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by gbengalotgrand: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Who tell u say kwese na ordinary.....kwese get money pass dstv..dey ll b 1 to show FA cup next season

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by gbengalotgrand: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
BigBelleControl:
I still have my doubts. That first pix has been circulated many times on the web. Who knows if all the pictures were taking at the same time.
Enough of media show, they should make themselves physically present. Ordinary Kwese TV are doing road shows.

Who tell u say kwese na ordinary.....kwese get money pass dstv..dey ll b 1 to show FA cup next season
Dstv fear kwese pass tstv

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by malcom2x(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
And one has noticed the disparity between this decoder and the one we saw initially, and I guess the remote is a universal one that works with Tv? Can see tstv on it.
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by lacidi: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
I really don't know why people are rejoicing because of pictures. No one has ever said that TStv will not start transmission. The issue is WHAT CHANNELS WILL TSTV BE SHOWING? Their website is surprisingly silent on this. All we have heard are speculations. So if I'm buying TStv on 1 November, I'm I not entitled to know the channels in advance? Should I buy before knowing the channels? Why are they not showing the test transmission that will advertise all their channels? So all the people here that are rejoicing, please what channels will you be paying for on the 1st? Do you buy stuff 1st before knowing what you bought? Why are we not asking these simple questions? All I see is buy Nigerian, be patriotic etc. Apart from the owners of TStv is there any other thing that differentiates them from Kwesé or Dstv as per source of materials or employee salaries? Is anyone here a shareholder in TStv? Glo is Owned by a Nigerian, so are they giving you better value for money than MTN and Airtel? Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by ashjay001(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
fabulousfortune:
The wait is almost over grin

The wait aint over joor!? I was expecting to see a warehouse full of dishes n equipment, not a bloody living space!

I've been waiting over two weeks without subscribing, n now my mb sef don pafuka with heavy usage!?

Them no try at all

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by dollarnaira: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=lacidi post=61740632]I really don't know why people are rejoicing because of pictures. No one has ever said that TStv will not start transmission. The issue is WHAT CHANNELS WILL TSTV BE SHOWING? Their website is surprisingly silent on this. All we have heard are speculations. So if I'm buying TStv on 1 November, I'm I not entitled to know the channels in advance? Should I buy before knowing the channels? Why are they not showing the test transmission that will advertise all their channels? So all the people here that are rejoicing, please what channels will you be paying for on the 1st? Do you buy stuff knowing what you bought? Why are we not asking these simple questions? All I see is buy

Even if na only one channel I go still buy am.There is this new hatred I had for dstv since Oct 1.Now I watch local stations with my antenna.
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by piagetskinner(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
this tstv does t look like something that will stand the test of time
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by dollarnaira: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
piagetskinner:
this tstv does t look like something that will stand the test of time

Your thinking is like thinking weda u will wake up tomorrow.Bro haba

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by eagleonearth(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:

Still not buying, i enjoy my dstv catch up and my glo 4g mifi thank you very much

#No Filter Attitude
na people like you make poor zulu boys no get respect for us.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Topmaike007(m): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2017
Amazon fire stick on my mind
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
I thought Mrcork was it but then i met you and i was like Damn! This is the oneundecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by ikemesit4477: 4:17am On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
you can't change our mind! Forward ever backward never, tstv we know!
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by CaptainFM1: 4:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Samsantos9:
Let's find out if they'll fulfil those promises

Fingers crossed!
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by oladele239(m): 4:47am On Oct 25, 2017
mommysgirl:
WE RE PROUD OF OURSELVES

WE ARE NOT AGENTS
WE ARE STAFF!!!

U mean oranmiyan staff

Biko swerve before I cover u with dstv dish

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by kiddapunk: 4:56am On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
yeah! and you even enjoy the hole it puts in your wallet
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by DavidEsq(m): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2017
GrandMufti:

Dis Kanye sha. I don't know why he has so much anger ish in his brain. His mom's death even made tins worse foauma.
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by aluma(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:

mteeeewwwww nonsense just showing ur self u should have been using airtel or mtn now since glo to cheap and it's it's nigeria company agbaya

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by doshe39(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Sike(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2017
November 1st, 2017. A day never to forget
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Sogapee(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2017
But peak milk started from somewhere too - let's support this country that is ours.
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Excellent4love: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2017
ls in PortHarcourt? lf yes, how do l get the Decoder?
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by Yelkin(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2017
How much
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by philomental: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

Bad belle.

Sorry that was a joke
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2017
every day new new story. .abeg tstv, tstv tstv, how many times i call una. .action na him me want. forget the picture and this display of another nov 1st again. .action speaks louder than words!
Re: Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 by userplainly(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2017
samisj4real:
Hope u have paid iyä bashira her Beans & bread money?
junkie na starch n owo here, am from warri nt a Yoruba man....... small pikin need to slap sense enter ur head... once e rish Tstv ona head doh stand! u never see aw they work buh propaganda n over hype no go let u see light.... tipika local (Ipobian) cos I know say na only Igbos dey believe stupid tins like "I WILL MAKE 1 BIAFRA NOT EQUIVALENT TO 1 THOUSAND NAIRA"...... for a smart tribe u guys r the stupidest n most gullible....... quote me again ma change change ur destiny, Arrow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Own Area Cartoon Series. / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) / You Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 1970-90s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.