Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Some Important Verses In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Important Verses In The Bible (335 Views)

Misuse Of The Bible Verses / Conquer Your Fears With These Courage-building Bible Verses / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Important Verses In The Bible by hopara1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
1.[Mat 16:18] "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
2.[Jer 29:11] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
3.[2Ti 3:16] All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
4.[Jhn 3:16] "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
5.[Mat 6:33] "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
6.[Phl 4:6] Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7.[Gal 5:22] But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Re: Some Important Verses In The Bible by hopara1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
8.[Rom 8:28] And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to [His] purpose.
9.[Rom 12:2] And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what [is] that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
10.[Gen 1:26] Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all* the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.
www.blueletterbible.org

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Important Verses In The Bible by hopara1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
NB*Please add yours for the thread to be more attractive.
Re: Some Important Verses In The Bible by GodsMopol: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Failure Of Religion / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 10/11/17 Be Perfect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.