Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (46877 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Tmiky: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
She has not finish her research yet, we need to knw the real name of that red thing as she called it,
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by manci(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
who call it meat before attention seeker
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by derhyma: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
its actually a texturized meat protein. not real meat but its not harmful too..

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by AvsGot007(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
wins18:
I thought as much, had always known that, what if its rat meat or grinded cockroaches, this people no go kill us oo
haba...why you go talk this kind thing... Chai you wan kill me this night With this your post now stuck on my head... no it can't be possible!
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by londoner: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Well of course it's not real beef!

We ALL know what actual beef looks, smells and tastes like. It's not even refrigerated in the hot Nigerian sun. Nobody needs to tell you it's not real beef. I don't eat it because of that.

I hope it's not something sinister though.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by wins18(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
AvsGot007:
haba...why you go talk this kind thing... Chai you wan kill me this night With this your post now stuck on my head... no it can't be possible!
bro believe me, rummour once had it that the stuff is human meat around 2006 or thereabout, not sure of that because gala has been saving man pikin from killer hunger, my favourite
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by emynicedgreat: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
she is right !!!
it is called textured vegetable protein.
textured vegetable protein (TVP) is a form of meat analogue also known as false meat or imitation meat which are produced from tenderized vegetable source such as soybean to replace meat in a diet. one of the characteristics of this product is that it have the texture of meat.
#Am proudly a food scientist#

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Ashley86400: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
shocked
So my whole childhood was a big lie?!
I remember when I used to separate the flour from the meat, eat the flour 1st, then stretch leg begin fire the kpomo! grin
I still do that till tomorrow. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by hombre(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
Really dangerous bro...I don't know if those who still eat gala have ever asked themselves this quest: Gala expiry date is just within 10days and so where do the expired gala/sausage go to?........... They are simply sent back to d company and are been recycled and sent into d market again.......TELL ME Y WE NO GO SICK.....even if it does not affect some now, it's killing them slowly.... same thing many bread manufacturers do for spoilt bread.......

I beg to differ bro.
Beef rolls that have passed it's best before dates are termed "Bad and Damaged" and are not recycled but destroyed or sold at ridiculously cheap prices to be used as animal feeds.

Get your facts bro..

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by emmyN(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
If this is true, then the company could be sued and damages claimed for misleading the general public. This happens in foreign nations
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by lizzynicole: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
OEPHIUS:
Look at her tweets. Is this false advertisement from UAC foods or they are within their rights?

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/922440202852945920

Dr. Ify Aniebo
Before nko, so them wan chop meat inside gala, of 50N. A true pastery maker knows what that is.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by SuperSuave(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:

So u want me dead Hian

Suave sad maka why
dead? Never! Not before I have a taste of your London styled egusi soup wink
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by hombre(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
emynicedgreat:
she is right !!!
it is called textured vegetable protein.
textured vegetable protein (TVP) is a form of meat analogue also known as false meat or imitation meat which are produced from tenderized vegetable source such as soybean to replace meat in a diet. one of the characteristics of this product is that it have the texture of meat.
#Am proudly a food scientist#

Now you are making sense.
But one can't jump into such conclusion that TVP is been used as a substitute for beef filling in gala cos there is going to be serious legal consequence for product misrepresentation..

I am a Food Scientist as well...

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by babapressy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Well am 100% sure that it's not 100% beef
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by periphetes: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Chai God, please save us from Nigerian made consumable products..

Coke = sugar + coloring +water,

Gala = empty flour + fake beef,

juice drink = sugar + water +flavoring +colour + chemical preservatives

Indomie = flour + flavoring + chemical preservatives.
Etc.

Even now chickens grow big and matured within 2months haba cry shocked

PLEASE SOMEONE HERE SHOW ME THE WAY TO PLANET MARS EMBASSY... I want to relocate undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by AnanseK(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
I have always being suspicions of gala and have never never tasted it. Never!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by eluquenson(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okay if it's not a real meat then it's a rat meat
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by ladykolly(f): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Are you jst knowing,i knew since d day I started eating the 21st century gala
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Sterope(f): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
I thought this was common knowledge
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by tyup(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
phintohlar:
eran elede, and please don't ask for the meaning

lol what's the meaning?
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by pocohantas(f): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sterope:
I thought this was common knowledge

It's not o! I never knew... cry cry cry
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by gwama: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
This Gala is stuffed with chemical additives, preservatives and other cheap chemical poisons, I never understood why this product works in Nigeria, I tasted it once and hated it. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by franklyncj: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
this is serioud
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
She lied, that red stuff is stew cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Justeenaleo(f): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

Nigerians are just so wicked!!! So you would want to eat Flour, beef, and Chicken, inside 50 Naira?

If Gala tries to increase the fees now, they will start blaming Buhari.

Maybe they should remove that thing and replace it with crayfish... Lol
What's wrong with wanting to eat "flour and beef" inside 50 Naira? They fixed that price themselves.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by luluman: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
TarOrfeek:
See them!
You want to be eating real Beef and Kpomo on top N50!

UACN: "Thunder fire Satan."
Together with him poverty angels.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Unlimited22:

Aunty, are you still a supermod?
I've got a major ass problem here.
Nope, stopped modding over two years ago.

Ass problem?
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
dfrost:

shocked Ishi, are you serious?
Yels.

Who are we fooling? This is Nigeria, bob, what do you expect from a 50 naira snack?
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by UfuomaUN(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Babe is talking like she just revealed one of the best kept secrets of the 21st century.

B***h it's something most of us already know! But we don't care cos the country is bloody difficult!

what would u have us do? Order real beef at 1500% the price of gala
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Unlimited22: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Nope, stopped modding over two years ago.

Ass problem?
Lol, my time spent online just do willy-willy.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by thunderbabs: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Me don know te te...the last time UAC used meat in gala was btw 1960 and 1996......na rubber since den

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by BiafranBushBoy: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Justeenaleo:

What's wrong with wanting to eat "flour and beef" inside 50 Naira? They fixed that price themselves.

lol smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian / See The Onions I Bought For 1000 Naira At Mile 12, Ketu, Lagos. / Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.