Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (46872 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
shocked
So my whole childhood was a big lie?!
I remember when I used to separate the flour from the meat, eat the flour 1st, then stretch leg begin fire the kpomo! grin
It was meat then cuz it was chewy too. Things were affordable then. My friend's dad was telling us on Sunday that he bought a Cow head in 1998 for 2500 for his last born's naming. Same Cow head costs 27k now.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by dfrost: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Yels.

Who are we fooling? This is Nigeria, bob, what do you expect from a 50 naira snack?

I agree with you but there are still nutritious snacks for that price too.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Augustap(f): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
No be suya again, na gala now. Even biscuit bone was in danger too. Abeg leave am like dt, it's not ur chopping

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Solozzo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
I hear say Gala meat na carton whey dem grind and fry.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by ikorodureporta: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Even milk too no be milk....
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by cupidhero(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
ossaichika:
So you been won chop
Flour and beef with 50n?
Imagine!
lmao
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
She mentioned "gala", a registered trade mark. I believe UAC has NAFDAC authorisation to.manufacture and sell that gala. So she should be sued. I am not even a lawyer. Smh.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Tobycharles: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
JayJohnson:
Another rat looking for recognition
Looking to reap where you did not sow! We know your type.
Waiting for UAC to refute your story

What have you been recognized for, it's a pity you don't motivate, clearly obvious u gat no name, what an height of ignorance
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by phintohlar(f): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
tyup:

lol what's the meaning?
tot i said you shouldn't ask for the meaning now.. Anyways, elede means pig
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
dfrost:

I agree with you but there are still nutritious snacks for that price too.
Name them
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Martinez19(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
shocked
I remember when I used to separate the flour from the meat, eat the flour 1st, then stretch leg begin fire the kpomo! grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by phintohlar(f): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Taiwo20:

no cause trouble here o
cause trouble ke, na me do am?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by phintohlar(f): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
dfrost:

cheesy grin Be nice and tell the bros/sis.
haaaa, agabia
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Freeman59: 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'm surprised they're just finding this out.. The beef in gala and the one I buy from the market have no remote similarities in terms of taste and color. Gala is poison
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by TolaniLuv: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Not until I tried different type in Yankee! I knew Gala meat Na from either China or Aba..., even the flour sef Na fake
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by redsun(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
TolaniLuv:
Not until I tried different type in Yankee! I knew Gala meat Na from either China or Aba..., even the flour sef Na fake

Yankee meat is fake too many,proper poison. They are all industrialised meat. You are better off with organic veg,or if you are at the high end with good money to spend on food,organically reared meat.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by DALE917(f): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2017
I've always known that
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by horlakunle25(m): 12:43am On Oct 25, 2017
ninocia18:
grin grin ;Dthat one na old story nah. Even a goat knows that one. Meanwhile we have SON in this country angry
bro which SON Is it d one dat play for totenham hotspurs??
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Ayatullah(m): 1:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Flexherbal:
Hmmmmm!

What could it be?

You have just been told! Go back and read it again. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by grandstar(m): 2:05am On Oct 25, 2017
I hate gala and only buy it when broke
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by nefertitiram: 2:13am On Oct 25, 2017
alenwup:
But sometimes if you are lucky you could find a small piece of bone inside. How do you explain it?

Best comment ever!!!
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by egopersonified(f): 4:54am On Oct 25, 2017
I'm researching the coating on sausages, hotdogs and Frankfurt. It's supposed to be intestines but I am convinced they use edible plastic. Anyway, I will still eat gala before the week runs out.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by DavidEsq(m): 6:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
shocked
That depends on the period of ur childhood. There was a time it was actually meat. In fact, then wen u eat the meat, u wld notice some of it was not totally crushed or smooth. Sometimes sef I dey see small draw-draw meat inside but that was way back then wen tom-tom sweet wrap was twisted at both ends.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Ajeyo(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2017
It is meat,I have removed bone in it plenty times.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by DavidEsq(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2017
egopersonified:
I'm researching the coating on sausages, hotdogs and Frankfurt. It's supposed to be intestines but I am convinced they use edible plastic. Anyway, I will still eat gala before the week runs out.
I've long stopped eating gala. If only we understood dat Nafdac is deliberately putting our lives in danger, with all the fast-foods (not egg roll and buns or puff-puff o), we wld understand the sudden rise of cancer in Nigeria. This is besides the fake drugs being produced by our brothers up yonder (u know na).
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by tyup(m): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2017
phintohlar:
tot i said you shouldn't ask for the meaning now.. Anyways, elede means pig

lol how do you know it's pig they use
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by DavidEsq(m): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2017
JayJohnson:
Another rat looking for recognition
Looking to reap where you did not sow! We know your type.
Waiting for UAC to refute your story
Chai why are we like dis na? Can't u just look at the so-called meat for once and ask urself why it's not red? W isn't it like canned beef (even if na human being meat sef)? Even canned beef that is industrially crushed no dey smooth like d one wey dey gala. Sometimes, u wld even bite to meat that wld get stuck in ur teeth wen u eat canned beef.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by DavidEsq(m): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2017
Lalas247:
Please tell us something we don’t already know .....

Processed meat mixed with all sorts grin me no care sha I will still eat it ... unTIL someone dies from it
And who says that "someone" cldnt possibly be u, who refuses to heed a simple advice.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by chuksdavid28(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2017
Shey since wey we done dey chop am ,u done hear say e kill anybody undecided....nigerians are poison immuned #lol#
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Taiwo20(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2017
phintohlar:
cause trouble ke, na me do am?

when you say na else dey the thing, na coloured tofu jor
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by dfrost: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Ishilove:

Name them

1. Bolí
2. Roasted maize

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by joepentwo(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2017
u don win grin i no co d chop am agen...
garri widt groundnut is okay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian / See The Onions I Bought For 1000 Naira At Mile 12, Ketu, Lagos. / Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.