Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (46875 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by omuo1(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure of what you are saying
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by omuo1(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure of what you are saying.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2017
It is plastic meat.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by ninocia18(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2017
horlakunle25:
bro which SON Is it d one dat play for totenham hotspurs??
grin
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Ishilove: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2017
dfrost:

1. BolĂ­
2. Roasted maize

cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by newoffer: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2017
Nafdac custom police bunch of fools
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by MerxyX(f): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2017
twilliamx:
Have always thought so. My belle dey turn me as I dey read this thing. I don chop 2 100naira gala 2day.. Chai dey no go kill us for 9ja.

cheesy
twilliamx:
Have always thought so. My belle dey turn me as I dey read this thing. I don chop 2 100naira gala 2day.. Chai dey no go kill us for 9ja.

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by 1Sharon(f): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Ofcouse it isn't real meat. It is processed meat. Only about 7% meat. Cornbeef too
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by phintohlar(f): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2017
Taiwo20:

when you say na else dey the thing, na coloured tofu jor
elede not else.. What is coloured tofu?
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by phintohlar(f): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2017
tyup:

lol how do you know it's pig they use
na guess i guess
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2017
chai!..I talk am before. .so n.a. ugwu wey dey process I dey chop since say I dey qunch hunger. .
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Maryfwesh: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2017
phintohlar:
eran elede, and please don't ask for the meaning
pig meat
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by sepalapen(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2017
If that thing no be beef na waiting be that mr scientists. na so una go dey carry half news up and down
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by phintohlar(f): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Maryfwesh:
pig meat
yeah puck
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by olowobaba10: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2017
GERROUT , CHEAP ATTENTION SEEKER, ENEMY 0F PROGRESS
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by DeePsychologist(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2017
It's spelled as 'pork" actually.

phintohlar:
yeah puck
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Taiwo20(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2017
phintohlar:
elede not else.. What is coloured tofu?

auto-corect in action

Yes...elede, you want people to revolt against UACN ni. Since i think its tofu made from soya bean with colouring
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by phintohlar(f): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2017
DeePsychologist:
It's spelled as 'pork" actually.
that's how i spelled mine "puck" actually, oya bring police
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by JOMAX: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
[AS IN GALA CRAYFISH ROLL NA HELELE....? (RESPONSE)

quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=61735702]Lol

Nigerians are just so wicked!!! So you would want to eat Flour, beef, and Chicke
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by DeePsychologist(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
I actually meant that in a good way... not looking to start a fight... Bye

phintohlar:
that's how i spelled mine "puck" actually, oya bring police
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
DeePsychologist:
I actually meant that in a good way... not looking to start a fight... Bye

Ignore the ignoramuse!, he is so Adamantly ignorant! He will stay ignorant and an illiterate forever. grin
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by kobabe(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gala and lacasera best fast food ever
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Unlimited22: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2018
I mentioned you here because I didn't want to repeat posts. I have a few questions about Deutschlanf cheesy cheesy
Cc Lovelygurl
I don't know whether you accept pm's, but if you do it'll make it so much easier for me.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
Unlimited22:
I mentioned you here because I didn't want to repeat posts. I have a few questions about Deutschlanf cheesy cheesy
Cc Lovelygurl
I don't know whether you accept pm's, but if you do it'll make it so much easier for me.

Sure, as long as it doesn't involve anything about student's visa etc. I can't answer those questions, I've been here since I was a kid, so I have no idea how those things work lipsrsealed
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Unlimited22: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
lovelygurl:

Sure, as long as it doesn't involve anything about student's visa etc. I can't answer those questions, I've been here since I was a kid, so I have no idea how those things work lipsrsealed
Oya na, drop email make I ask wetin dey my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian / See The Onions I Bought For 1000 Naira At Mile 12, Ketu, Lagos. / Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.