Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages (7427 Views)

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen / The Coming War Over Fulani / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2010
Dam Dam:

I must confess i'm getting scared of these stories, wat if its true how we going to protect each other?
I dont trust these southern ppl, they can do and undo
haba, who do u trust
northern people
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by tomidayspring: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2010
Please Allow the Fulani's to come, OPC will teach them some good lessons or they think they can just take everybody for a ride?
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
tomidayspring:

Please Allow the Fulani's to come, OPC will teach them some good lessons or they think they can just take everybody for a ride?

I cant blv i am reading this.
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by bisiaet: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2010
Fulani invasion of where? There fathersland or where? Or does Lagos or Ogun share border with them? Let them come if they know they are a good fighters and a good jihadist and let see who will run away at last. I cant imagine this people now trying to turn themselve to terror for every other tribes in Nigeriay. Hausa will be bluffing and bragging, and Fulani too now are the one bluffing and bragging pls you Mr Fulani's come to south ok we are waiting for you. Idiots!!
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by beystwin: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
tomidayspring:

the question is can OPC hold back the Nigerian army? undecided The Army has been compromised. lipsrsealed
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by igboboy1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2010
Narialanders una sabi voke, i, Opc will do this, Aba boys will do that, bakassi do this,

When usman dan fodio soldiers show una go know how far

No be dem bastardize illorin from odua people?

No be dem bastardiza biafrans,

dem don win over and over again so be careful what u ask for, me am just chiling in my house with my double barrel grin
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by SwtzMinx(f): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2010
.OMG. . .watz happening to Nigeria?. . .
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by ucnduka(f): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
igbo boy:

dem don win over and over again so be careful what u ask for, me am just chiling in my house with my double barrel grin
[/size]
for ur mind.
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2010
Ok.
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by chelseabmw(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
useless people, they should try and come to edo state make we know who get power pass, foolish and dull people
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by samcc30(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2010
f
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by bayo1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2010
I've said it in another topic - None of you seems to know the plan of this Jihadist. TERRITORIAL CLAIMING!
Didn't you read the statement by Sadauna of Sokoto years back? - Search it out under another topic.
The plan is to take over and rule everyone, and not only in Nigeria - all over the world. HOW? Try and search on google
Banking sector was not favoring them, then came Sanusi(a fulani) - I rest my case on that.
Better be vigilant in your neighborhood. Do you know what your may-guard could do? Is he Igbo or Yoruba? Sure he's either hausa or fulani, must be from the north!
We are in a critical stage in the country call Nigeria. Can we remain one? This is a big question.
And to those rejoicing they are coming to the S/W. Have u forgotten the populations of other southerners living in Lagos/Ogun? I'm sure the Fulani will give them special recognition.
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by emmy9: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
STUPID POST! DO U THINK LAGOS IS DOGO JOS
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by ilosiwaju: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2010
Oh my my, the lessons they will learn from lagos will become part of a future religion for them thousands of years to come, as in: they will never forget the suici-genocide they caused themselves.
Ok o.
aanu won de se mi sha
grin
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
WHAT I SEE THEY HAPPEN FOR NAIJA NOW NA POVERTY TO THE FULANI'S, I DONT THINK YOU HAVE A SERIOUS BUSINESS AND BE WISHING TO GO AND FIGHT. LOOK DAGOTE NOW, HE NO FIT SUPPORT IT AM SURE, SE WHAT NIGERIA DON THEY TURN TO NOW, I BELEIVE THINGS ARE ABOUT TO BE GOOD FOR THIS GREAT COUNTRY AND THAT IS WHY THIS THING ARE HAPPENLY OR EVEN I FIT SAY THE END TIME HAS COME?

I NO FEAR ANYBODY. I LIVE IN IBADAN AND MY PARENT ARE IN SANGO OTA OGUN STATE, I GO PLAN FOR EVERYBODY MAKE THEM TRAVEL OUT THIS MONTH BECAUSE I CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSS ONE OF THEM.

AND ALSO IF THIS HAPPENS WE WILL BE GETTING HELPS FROM THE US GOVERNMENT I BET IT WITH YOU BECAUSE THE US NO LIKE MUSLIMS AT ALL.

WHAT CAN I SAY. THEM NO EVEN GO SCHOOL TO READ CHECK THEM OUT, I HEARD THIS FROM MY FAMILY IT NOT A RUMOR.

MAKE THEM TRY AM. DEM NO GO GET TRACE FOR NAIJA RACE AGAIN
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
ActiveMan:

WHAT I SEE THEY HAPPEN FOR NAIJA NOW NA POVERTY TO THE FULANI'S, I DONT THINK YOU HAVE A SERIOUS BUSINESS AND BE WISHING TO GO AND FIGHT. LOOK DAGOTE NOW, HE NO FIT SUPPORT IT AM SURE, SE WHAT NIGERIA DON THEY TURN TO NOW, I BELEIVE THINGS ARE ABOUT TO BE GOOD FOR THIS GREAT COUNTRY AND THAT IS WHY THIS THING ARE HAPPENLY OR EVEN I FIT SAY THE END TIME HAS COME?

I NO FEAR ANYBODY. I LIVE IN IBADAN AND MY PARENT ARE IN SANGO OTA OGUN STATE, I GO PLAN FOR EVERYBODY MAKE THEM TRAVEL OUT THIS MONTH BECAUSE I CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSS ONE OF THEM.

AND ALSO IF THIS HAPPENS WE WILL BE GETTING HELPS FROM THE US GOVERNMENT I BET IT WITH YOU BECAUSE THE US NO LIKE MUSLIMS AT ALL.

WHAT CAN I SAY. THEM NO EVEN GO SCHOOL TO READ CHECK THEM OUT, I HEARD THIS FROM MY FAMILY IT NOT A RUMOR.

MAKE THEM TRY AM. DEM NO GO GET TRACE FOR NAIJA RACE AGAIN

Na so fear catch you reach?
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by samcc30(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2010
hi
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
samcc30:

man forget dont let us pray for this again i witness 2002 fight at oko oba  and abatiur,  when opc fight with this hausa then opc dont used to kill them they only injour them, but this hausa go in killing one of their landlord which is yoruba man then opc strike back by killing all those one in oko oba including abatiour where they hide
pls dont let us pray for this again because i shed tears that day to the way they killed them

ummmmmmmmm
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2010
samcc30:

man forget dont let us pray for this again i witness 2002 fight at oko oba  and abatiur,  when opc fight with this hausa then opc dont used to kill them they only injour them, but this hausa go in killing one of their landlord which is yoruba man then opc strike back by killing all those one in oko oba including abatiour where they hide
pls dont let us pray for this again because i shed tears that day to the way they killed them

This is to show that ODUDUWA was gentle during his lifetime but he no want cheating at all
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by TewMuch: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ Poster
A lot of people have been reading too much Nairaland. lol. This is fear mongering at its best, and is not something to be worried about. People of Lagos are not cowards, they act and react when necessary but do not betray their country like some fellow Nairalanders trying to sow division. Its also funny to note that some of those screaming for division e.g Afam4eva are reporting from Lagos. angry. Some people take these people seriously. I think he should start practicing what he preaches and move to Biafra.
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Na so fear catch you reach?

MAKE WE SEE NOW
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Smi1(m): 3:11am On Mar 17, 2010
To hell with Fulanis or whatever they intend to become, Lagos is not just a playing ground for cowards and i'm sure they can't come to a conclusion to invade South
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

First of all, they will have Awka people with their gun making culture and history to contend with. If Awka guys miss the target, Bakassi boys go land from Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi. If that no do MASSOB will pick up arms and kill their 'a's's!
cool
Multi-level security - product of surviving a genocide. We dey! One Nigeria! cool cool
So when will the Fulani land in Odua? cool My popcorn dey ready. grin grin lmfao!

Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by tunde1200(m): 6:46am On Mar 17, 2010
alahu alarm with all this in this country , why god
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by EzeUche(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2010
Fulani come to Lagos. Finish your march to the sea. Uthman dan Fodio is leading you on in spirit.

We might see an influx of Yoruba to Igboland. lol grin
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by SEFAGO(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2010
At least more suya and foreign exchange

Aboki cannot do yoruba nothing hehe
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by igboboy1(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2010
Well they just have to trick the yorubas that it is islamic solidarity and before you know it they have taken over lagos, After all half of yoruba na muslim, 70% of lagos yoruba na muslim, So all the hausa gat to do na to find common ground.

After all na through this their mago mago ways dem colonize illorin so tey yoruba man for kwara dey claim Arewa membership. imagine
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by teskyg: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2010
This is unnecessary distraction.They have not succeded in the North,lets wait and see the reprisal from the Berom guys.It will go down in history.
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by beystwin: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2010
Please no more REPRISAL I don't want to see dead Nigerians on TV anymore Please angry
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by shfizle(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2010
All these paranoia sef. What reason do they have to attempt such an irrational and ultimately suicidal action? LAGOS! No be one small village we dey talk o. Besides most of these people we call Hausas or Fulanis in Lagos are immigrants from Niger, dem fear pass anything. I even heard that they were planning to poison Suya they sell, Baseless speculations of people hell bent on creating chaos. it's just simple - they dare not try it in Lagos, Dog go fit chase bushrat enter lion bedroom? grin grin grin
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2010
NOTHING CAN EVER HAPPEN, U guys should stop behaving like a chicken i even stay in the North, and am not 1 bit scared.
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by hasyak(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2010
initially i really did not want to comment on this? cos it all so funny and uninteligent for people to discuss rumour,
what r d fulani coming to lag to fight for?
how many fulanis will it take to invade lag?
it just goes to show how shallow minded people are they believe anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surfer Beaten To Death By Shark At South African Beach (Graphic Photos) / 2013 Budget - Education Gets Highest Allocation - First Time In Nigerian History / Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.