Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages (7432 Views)

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen / The Coming War Over Fulani / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by microgiant: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2010
hasyak:

initially i really did not want to comment on this? cos it all so funny and uninteligent for people to discuss rumour,
what r d fulani coming to lag to fight for?
how many fulanis will it take to invade lag?
it just goes to show how shallow minded people are they believe anything

It's a really pathetic, how can they invade Lagos without contending with the surrounding states? it beats the imagination
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2010
did i see brown teeth up there tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by kingchild(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2010
personally i think it's high time we took the battle to them, lets draw the battle line lets meet at the battle field,

lets settle the old score once and for all.

i belief that in every man there is a trait of animalistic tendency some reserve theirs, they ahve chosen to flaunt

theirs and since its to our detriment, oya lets expose ours too. lets see who is bravier( my english).

men, guys don red ooooo
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by cecetanna: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
heard they also plan to poison suya, apples and all sorts so guys pls hold ur throats for now, tongue
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Bertbert: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2010
They cant try any shit in lagos.Why should they announce their arrival before coming?they just want to create panic in lagos and the environs.
Nothing will happen
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by gothika: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
Im confused here , i thought d fulanis were are all about jihad which is a religious war, there are many muslims and christians in the south so my question, Is this a religious thing or a tribal thing
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by skyone(m): 5:42am On Mar 18, 2010
ActiveMan:

WHAT I SEE THEY HAPPEN FOR NAIJA NOW NA POVERTY TO THE FULANI'S, I DONT THINK YOU HAVE A SERIOUS BUSINESS AND BE WISHING TO GO AND FIGHT. LOOK DAGOTE NOW, HE NO FIT SUPPORT IT AM SURE, SE WHAT NIGERIA DON THEY TURN TO NOW, I BELEIVE THINGS ARE ABOUT TO BE GOOD FOR THIS GREAT COUNTRY AND THAT IS WHY THIS THING ARE HAPPENLY OR EVEN I FIT SAY THE END TIME HAS COME?

I NO FEAR ANYBODY. I LIVE IN IBADAN AND MY PARENT ARE IN SANGO OTA OGUN STATE, I GO PLAN FOR EVERYBODY MAKE THEM TRAVEL OUT THIS MONTH BECAUSE I CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSS ONE OF THEM.

AND ALSO IF THIS HAPPENS WE WILL BE GETTING HELPS FROM THE US GOVERNMENT I BET IT WITH YOU BECAUSE THE US NO LIKE MUSLIMS AT ALL.

WHAT CAN I SAY. THEM NO EVEN GO SCHOOL TO READ CHECK THEM OUT, I HEARD THIS FROM MY FAMILY IT NOT A RUMOR.

MAKE THEM TRY AM. DEM NO GO GET TRACE FOR NAIJA RACE AGAIN

You are dam right on that one
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2010
It is very much possible. 11 more were killed this week in Jos. The way d beroms are being abadoned is disheartening. We ve to do something, thede impunity would come back to hurt us all.
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by jessefly: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
if them carry deir terrorism come lagos i know dat they really smoked somein
are they high bringing fight to lagos, dey cant get away with anything,
shun these fulanis r not fighters, dey jus kilers
we lagosians r figters now imagine if we become killers
dey should thread softly ooh because we r silent dont mean we no dey vex ooooh
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by ochukoccna: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2010
king-child:

personally  i think it's high time we took the battle to them, lets draw the battle line lets meet at the battle field,
lets settle the old score once and for all.
i belief that in every man there is a trait of animalistic tendency some reserve theirs, they ahve chosen to flaunt
theirs and since its to our detriment, oya lets expose ours too. lets see who is bravier( my english).
men, guys don red ooooo
Concur!

[size=18pt]No matter what  jihadist 'die in battle' mindset the Hausa/Fulani man has, he's still a man who inhales and exhales oxygen, eats food and most importantly will die too.
It's time these terrorists met with real terrors seeing they pride too much in a mythical pyrrhic ability.
Them no killing machines nor holy warriors, just deluded men.
It's time they are made to realize  their human failings.[/size]
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by AfroCynic: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
This is nothing but a rumour started by jobless good for nothings. I think even these Fulani machete wielders know their limit. They will never that shyt in Lagos or Ogun, that is the truth.
Re: Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages by Jezzybrown(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2010
gothika:

Im confused here , i thought d fulanis were are all about jihad which is a religious war, there are many muslims and christians in the south so my question, Is this a religious thing or a tribal thing
speaking like you know any of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surfer Beaten To Death By Shark At South African Beach (Graphic Photos) / FG Completes The First Black Box Flight Safety Laboratory In Africa- AIB Boss / Nigerians Will Now Know Who Tinubu Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.