Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Any Idea On How To Debug Php Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Idea On How To Debug Php Code (1310 Views)

Please Help Me With Php Code To Submit Picture To Database / Php Code For Search Bar / Help Debug Dis Iis Error Msg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea On How To Debug Php Code by talk2hb1(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2010
Hello people,
Does anybody have the idea on how to debug PHP source code, I tried googling for it but I couldn't get anything tangible. plz if you have any Idea plz post it here for everybody to gain from your knowledge or experience.
thanks. Xmas and merry new year to every body
Re: Any Idea On How To Debug Php Code by viewspro: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2010
Use Zend Studio

You may care to know that Zend is the first name when it comes to php
Re: Any Idea On How To Debug Php Code by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2010
You have to use an IDE thats supports Zend Debugger you don't neccessary need zend Studio cuz it aint free but Zend Studio,Eclispe Helios, and Aptana Studio all use Zend Debugger,my advice download Aptana 2.0 and update to PHP PDT, most PHP Developers i know usually debug with Xdebug which is mostly on the Web, but Zend Debugger is very cool and points out stack trace from Exceptions and u can monitor Variables, First Download aptana because configuring it is not easy we here to help out.
Re: Any Idea On How To Debug Php Code by dexed(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2010
Download and install wampserver, then you can run your scripts locally on your computer, like it were hosted on real server. WAMP means Windows Apache Mysql Php.

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer Needed Urgently For A Freelance Job In Abuja / Send Sms With Jsp / Before You Use That Joomla Component

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.