Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami (25613 Views)

Amaechi On Okada Ban In Lagos: Sanwo-olu Acted Based On Public Interest / Why We Haven't Disciplined Anyone Over Maina's Recall - Oyo-ita Reveals / Malami Asks Court To Stop Senate Probe Of Maina’s Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by Silvermoney: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand some people and their impunity.

Since Maina had such strong contacts with the AGF and other presidency officials, why didn't he quietly return to the country and continue to enjoy his loot quietly under the radar, without fear that his EFCC case would reopen again? Why did he need to be reinstated into the Federal Civil Service? What else is he looking for there when he already has billions in assets and cash? Now, he has drawn unnecessary attention to himself. Isn't that pretty stupid? Beats me.

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by asawanathegreat(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2017
U acted on ur pocket interest
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by ipobarecriminals: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2017
seunmsg:

This Maina issue is his best opportunity to weed out the saboteurs in his government. They have embarrassed him enough, he should act now.
What about the grass cutter man?The IGP is another thing.The daura/Kyari go destroy dis pmb govt.We can't continue like this.Nigerians are hungry/ Angry while some bastards siddon dey steal the common wealth.The jackals/ Aso rock rodents Aisha talked about still hold/control the old man.(we think once baba come back from UK he'll fire those bastards but whosai!).

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by musa234(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
What about the grass cutter man?The IGP is another thing.The daura/Kyari go destroy dis pmb govt.We can't continue like this.Nigerians are hungry/ Angry while some bastards siddon dey steal the common wealth.The jackals/ Aso rock rodents Aisha talked about still hold/control the old man.(we think once baba come back from UK he'll fire those bastards but whosai!).
bro I tire for the level of corruption in this government.. It's really surprising me, I'm totally disappointed!

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by eagleeye2: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2017
OlaMiki:
what matter is the EFCC job being down, whether then or now does not matter. u don't rush into fraud case like Ranbow and mess things up. go and get sense pls
You need to ask for a refund from your English language teacher.
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by guru03(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2017
It's no new thing to me, expect more drama in this government. impunity, lawlessness, Northern agenda, and others oooo

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by leroi01(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2017
Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by tuniski: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2017
fiizznation:
Why don't you go and force buhari to resign, you know were Aso rock is located I guess. Bloody keyboards warlords!!!
Why is it paining you? Sanu keyboard defender!

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by ipobarecriminals: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2017
musa234:
bro I tire for the level of corruption in this government.. It's really surprising me, I'm totally disappointed!
I already. give up.We have young men/women that can work as ambassador but whosai! Baba only preferred another baba and make us his supporters laughing. stock. One die hard fan din remof the old man pinsure from his house now

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by musa234(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
I already. give up.We have young men/women that can work as ambassador but whosai! Baba only preferred another baba and make us his supporters laughing. stock. One die hard fan din remof the old man pinsure from his house now
hahaha,but things are not what we envisaged.. Baba has disappointed so many of us, we believed in him but he let us down.. Life goes on by 2019 we will correct our mistake.
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by RoyalUc(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2017
One question I have for my beloved (now turning previously smiley) President Buhari; why spare/hold on to a few individuals that have vowed never to be good and useful and set yourself against millions of Nigerians who truly love and support you?

I am sure if it were possible for Aisha to resign 'the wife of the President,' she would've done so because I'm pretty sure she too is disappointed.
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by Kenedex: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2017
this has shown again that this government is a sectional government because the man in question maina we known comes from his region,maina 's case will be swipe under carpet buhari is only fighting his opponent when it comes to corruption , how can a seating president said he is not aware of Maina's recall ,it has shown again that some cabals have hijack his government since he became the president nothing is moving in this country his government is full of propaganda, so far Gej is still the best though he has his own fault for not fighting corruption during is tenure as a president, but the present administrators who claim to be fighting corruption is even increasing it more and more by shedding corrupt elements in his govt that is the CABALS and,fighting corruption is not about arresting people but by making it impossible for people to steal from the government and close every loopholes that might enable people to steal from govt, complete cashless economy will help to fight corrupt the whole system is corrupt that is the only solution to corruption but he is busy fighting individuals who doesn't support his govt but his own party members are all saint , may God almighty bless Nigeria youth

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by deltaisgreat: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Mellami should tender his resignation letter now b4 we the youths will match to all Nigeria streets and Internet space for his resignation

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by Meritocracy: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2017
Buhari should give anybody involved in the saga at least 6month working suspension or disengaged him along with Maina,
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2017
cool318:
According to Senator Shehu Sani, he said that Nigeria is running a new Government called CABALOCRACY. Government of the Cabals, for the Cabals and by the Cabals.

That is one Nigeria. This is because they are all aware of the fact that Buhari is no more. The centre can not hold again.

Cc Omenka

yes Buhari s no more! may d gods help him wherever he is. Its unfortunate .Tins ve been bad since Jibril replaced Buhari

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by andyoscar(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Ur na father! For treating us like these
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by llade(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2017
He said he acted in public interest.
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by dfo12(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Bede2u:
Let me ask anybody who plans to vote PMB in 2019.... what has he done to make Nigeria better? Which promises has he kept?
He promised he would restart Nigeria airways with presidential fleets. Has he?
He promised to end medical tourism. Has he?
He promised to end boko haram. Has he?
He promised to end corruption before it ends Nigeria. Has he?
He promised to end subsidy. Has he?
He promised to reflate the economy and the naira. Has he?
He promised to belong to everyone and to no one. Has he?
He promised to clean up ogoni land. Has he?

Ok what did he promise that he has done?

He secretly promised to do nothing and he has.
He promised 95%:5% for those who voted him, he has done that.
History has promised to repeat itself through him, and it has. People are suffering Ph.D...poverty, hunger, disease. Salaries are not being paid etc. Why go on any further?

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by chochopiro(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Which public interest!!! Mad people!

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by seniwellsFX: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Cool it down old hag, nobody is troubled about your rants on Nairaland. All you do is to go about insulting people who don't give a fvck about you. Get a life and stop trolling my handle.
you must be the greatest idiot ever known for not realizing that you also do not have a life since you are constantly doing the same lame job of insulting others that do not even know you exist here on nairaland. You see why they refer to you guys as ZOMBIES. Everything Na way,joro jara joro

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by Damoche10: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuBop6X8x7c

You all need to watch this video. It will give you more insight into the saga
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Corrupt Cabals Association of Aso Rock(CCAoAR) your days are numbered.

Buhari is just the president by title in that Aso Rock, his Aso Rock top government officials had been exposed for corruption. AGF is so corrupt that he's doing everything possible to silence opposition parties and critics of Buhari's corrupt government officials.

Buhari needs more brooms to help him sweeps all his government officials corruption revelations under Aso rugs.

If Nigeria weren't a Zoo republic, this corrupt AGF and others involved in all these broad daylights APC led Buhari's corrupt government, ought to have been fired by now. But Buhari and his corrupt EFCC and ICPC agencies are busy sweeping change under their Aso Rock carpets.

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by Themandator: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2017
eagleeye2:
He means he acted in Zombies' interest.

EFCC... should please spare us side distractions they want to cause now by tracing and marking Maina's houses. Please I dey beg them. They knew the Wanted person in the list was back into the country, but chose to turn a blind eye. So they should just continue pretending as if they were Dumb, Deaf and Blind. So that we can focus on those that reinstated the man.
Thank you.

I wonder if they just learnt the locations of those property, this week even though the man is not yet in their custody abi na arrange whistle blower tinz ...somebody don position for reward
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by EazyMoh(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Lame defense!
PMB has his own Abba Moro in his hands. It's now left for him to either the the line of GEJ (by not sacking Malami, he wasn't doing any tangible job anyway), or that of Yar'adua by sacking the minister as soon as he admitted initiating the fraudulent reinstatement.
My Support for PMB continues to be suspended until he does the right thing.
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by Tecno66: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2017
hotswagg12:
It is obvious there is more to this charade. Why would the AGF bypass the HOS and use a fellow malam to execute his plans? It shows this people in PMB's government has no respect for rule of law. However I think the AGF did not act on his own, he was been directed by PMB himself. Only God can save this country.
If PMB says Abacha did not steal Nigeria's money, then Maina is a saint and that may be why they reinstated him. Moreover Maina is not a PDP man. Only PDP members appear to be the thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by jk1e(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2017
It seems this man reinstalled himself since everyone is denying.
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by ShootThemAll(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Hausa's and Fulani's are the MOST CORRUPT tribe in Nigeria, If not in the whole world ( can confirm it in ICPC and EFCC records ), and are working in 80% of the Federal Government Parastatals, NNPC, Ministries etc that's why things will never be good in this country if they are there. They are drawing us backward with their incompetent and myopic reasoning. The only thing they are good at is FRAUD, EMBEZZLEMENT OF FUND, GIVING BIRTH TO CHILDREN THEY CAN'T EVEN GIVE BASIC CARE, MONEY LAUNDERING, NEPOTISM, TRIBALISM AND KILLINGS! Nigeria can NEVER develop without RESTRUCTURING or SPLITTING!
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2017
Silvermoney:
I don't understand some people and their impunity.

Since Maina had such strong contacts with the AGF and other presidency officials, why didn't he quietly return to the country and continue to enjoy his loot quietly under the radar, without fear that his EFCC case would reopen again? Why did he need to be reinstated into the Federal Civil Service? What else is he looking for there when he already has billions in assets and cash? Now, he has drawn unnecessary attention to himself. Isn't that pretty stupid? Beats me.

Even IGP is deploying armed policemen to protecting him as well.

I guess he will also tell his own lies that he is doing it for the interest of the public.
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by Sunnyja: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2017
aolawale025:
Public interest indeed
Why didn't he recalled Diezani from exile in the name of public interest.
Re: Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2017
musa234:
hahaha,but things are not what we envisaged.. Baba has disappointed so many of us, we believed in him but he let us down.. Life goes on by 2019 we will correct our mistake.

APC and Baba are studying latest deception to pull out for 2019. All that electorates needs is self discipline to say NO to politicians lies and deception at the campaigns rallies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) / President Buhari Attends Eid el-Fitr Prayers In Abuja (Photos) / Jos Tension: Yahaya Bello Evacuates Kogi & Non-Kogite Students (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.