Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) (25588 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) / Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by stephenduru: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo pictured at the Palace of the Olu of Warri.According to report,he is there to inform him about the flag off of the Federal Government’s TraderMoni scheme in Delta state.He would proceed to the Warri Main Market for the flag off!

He arrived in the company of the HM State for Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege, APC gubernatorial Candidate, Chief Great Ogboru and Sen. Ojudu, Prof. Patrick Utomi.He was received by His Excellency, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, the Immediate past Governor of Delta State and APC 2019 Delta South Senatorial Candidate.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/osinbajo-visits-olu-of-warri-to-flag.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by stephenduru: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by kunleweb: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pastor pastor well.done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by helinues: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Star boy

Osibanjo 2023

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Youngbbt: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
my question is... why wait till few months to election before introducing the trade moni scheme ..if it was Pdp the apc would have use Nigerian to attack the program..example is when Good luck Jonathan remove fuel subsidy

ANOTHER ELECTION BUYING FROM APC

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by baliyubla: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
House boy on the move. Can see 'Saint' Uduaghan giving a speech, while the treasonable Omo-Agege and the serial loser Great Ogboru looks on. Trust Nigerians to collect the money and still reject these demons at the polls.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Highsigher(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin

Next level on point.....tell all wawa dan wahala say: gbe body e

PMB = 4+4

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by thesicilian: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tradermoni scheme scam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by StillX10(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
A prof turned errand boy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Highsigher(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
baliyubla:
[s]House boy on the move. Can see 'Saint' Uduaghan giving a speech, while the treasonable Omo-Agege and the serial loser Great Ogboru looks on. Trust Nigerians to collect the money and still reject these demons at the polls[/s].

Wail me an ocean

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Highsigher(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
StillX10:

My dad is an errand boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by deomelllo: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
That's my V/Presido aka STARBOY.

#SAINIGERIA

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by buzztown: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Agbaletu: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
baliyubla:
House boy on the move. Can see 'Saint' Uduaghan giving a speech, while the treasonable Omo-Agege and the serial loser Great Ogboru looks on. Trust Nigerians to collect the money and still reject these demons at the polls.
You are very correct.
You just dey make me laugh out here.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Efewestern: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
This will be the second time Osinbajo will be coming to warri without visiting other kings in the city, like WTF, is Olu of Warri the only King in here?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Omeokachie: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Baba l'oja general of Nigeria

Agboworin of gbogbo Naija

Santa Yemus of Nigeria

Epin debi o cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Osibanjo PDP nightmare grin grin grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Corrinthians(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
How did Ayiri become so big a political influencer?

This guy's reach is probably more than some reknown political top dogs.

cool

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Corrinthians(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
StillX10:
A prof turned errand boy
Please can you tell us what your dad does for a living? I'm pretty sure he's way bigger than the veepee. Tell us so we can pay our respects. smiley

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by ImperialYoruba: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Where are my Itsekiri people. How do we greet Olu? Teach me.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Stop vote buying

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by NotBeenPaid: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2018

The vote buying is real.

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
OK

08142968527 please call my landlord and insult him
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by pejuakinab: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pastor buying the conscience of traders with trader money.
This is a broad day light scam

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by gistrepublic: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by gistrepublic: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
cry cry cry cry

IYANGBALI:
OK

08142968527 please call my landlord and insult him

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Tareq1105: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Youngbbt:
my question is... why wait till few months to election before introducing the trade moni scheme ..if it was Pdp the apc would have use Nigerian to attack the program..example is when Good luck Jonathan remove fuel subsidy

Your view.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Youngbbt:

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by tragergeorge(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Olu of itsekiri not olu of warri,,,, warri no get olu,,na itsekiri get olu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by SingleWahala(f): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
pejuakinab:
Pastor buying the conscience of traders with trader money.
This is a broad day light scam

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly-Appointed COAS, Yahaya Pays Last Respect To Late Predecessor / Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out / 2023: ‘Placeholder’ Has No Place In Our Constitution – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.