Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Investor Needed On This Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investor Needed On This Project (769 Views)

Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production / Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu / Investor Needed For Online Electricity Utility Payment Company :5-15M Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed On This Project by kinz17: 5:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Good day to all investors in the building....am David by name am a Contractor that is into the supply of sand.laterite,granite and hardcore..we also handle building projects right now we just got a contract in lagos that will last for one year and we needed like five(5) 10tyre tipper that will carry out this project is a long term project ..the mode of payment is every weekend,pls if anyone here has a good 10tyre truck either Mack or man diesel can kind contacts me...if you are an investor you can still buy one and you will still get your weekly payment pls kindly call me on 08133372902 for further enquiries thank you.
Re: Investor Needed On This Project by guccikhay(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Investors needs and breakdown of how the job will be down, the durability of the truck after the expiration of his investment, the clause of the contract and your willingness for him to bring his lawyer for you both to sign an MoU and terms of agreement.

No investor will wanna gamble his money. I was once in your shoes bro...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Criteria And Access Loan In A Day. / Unable To Create U.s Fiverr Account,i Need Help. / I Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.