Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? (23278 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by frankkydee(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:
hello guys, please where can a physics with electronics graduate works and currently in Nigeria, what is the probability of securing job with that qualification? pls i need quick response

Alaba international market will be a good idea.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Sunnybabe(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2017
donofdons:
See bad English. No wonder you are unemployed
thanks for that anyway, see u in future
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by AntiWailer: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:
hello guys, please where can a physics with electronics graduate works and currently in Nigeria, what is the probability of securing job with that qualification? pls i need quick response

Bros, don't waste away while waiting or end up being a teacher.

Go and learn programming. (DotNet or Java) any of those two technologies will do.
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by macphilip: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2017
you can work as a Physics or Mathematics Teacher in any secondary school

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Sunnybabe(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2017
IMASTEX:

First bolded: can work anywhere in the present Nigeria. Reference to the banks "private sectors", MDA's " government sectors", etc.

Second bolded: Zero percent without the right link, referral, godfather, cash & carry arrangements.

However, try to get a good grade in whatever discipline you chose. So that you wouldn't be denied when Nigeria finally start creating jobs in God's knows time or when Nigeria starts given relevance to excellence.
Develop yourself even as a student. Startup anything that can add money to your pocket no matter how small. Do business that may not need 100% of your time. Never you build your wall around your degree alone. Else, you will graduate to realise that 1st degree is nothing. Then you go for masters degree "spending more money". Yet, you will notice there is need for PHD to get a decent jobs and the story continue. That is the hard truth for you.
thank u so much
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2017
We have mars,jubita,pluto must they work on earth, solar system needs them
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by mctowel01: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Lol.. Go to Oshodi, join those igbo boys selling and repairing electronics

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by horllyma(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Telecom industry will be better
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by japhethGold: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2017
go and learn coding and become a software engineer.
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Sunnybabe(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Septembermann:
SLT wahala
cry
u gat it jawe, am just really confused coz i gat interest in physics with electronics and microbiology
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by kingsmaila(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2017
You can work in any organisation as long as you have connection. That is Nigeria for u.
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:

entrepreneurship is your way out.

If you are good with electricals house wiring and all that- you can become an electrical contractor.

If its you are good with electronics practicals- you can start your own electronics repair and maintenance business.
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by oladeledave: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2017
You can work in Schlumberger na
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u berra goan meet dat electrician guy in ur street for job
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Hargbo(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2017
tongue tongue[size=14pt]ROAD SAFETY[/size]
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by gamechanger1: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2017
ANYWHERE!!!!
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by dometome: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2017
This is one of the reasons why there are no jobs and many unemployed youths everywhere, what ever happened to VOCATIONAL EDUCATION, now you are looking for the father Christmas that will give you a job. Good luck landing one.
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by elbulk(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:

Don't you have interests? With Physics you can fit into IT, Electronics, Education...You can also do higher studies in Electronics/Engineering and IT too... But like I asked, what are your interests
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Glorymax: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:
amen bro, are u a pysicst?

Yes I am.
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by OmoDavido(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2017
mrphysics:

And where do you work?

Why do you find joy talking trash when you know that most physics graduates are being employed in every sector in Nigeria. Go to 10 secondary schools in Nigeria, 95% of their physics teachers studied that engineering.

This was same thing we were told while in school. Today, those that read medicine, law, pharmacy, and the top courses are still looking for a good place to work. While some of us are doing great things with our life.

Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by coputa(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Go to a local workshop where they repair phones,,,laptops and other electrical appliances and acquire practical knowledge.when you add this to your theoretical knowledge you acquired in the university,you are good to go and conquer the world.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Otunla236: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2017
Physics and electronic,can work in many places like,Telecommunication,bank,PHCN,air force,navy,army,immigration,lecturer,radio station,television station,nnpc e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Geesaintagape: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2017
The bitter truth is there is no job in Nigeria.
To whether physics or electronics or both combined kiss
But u can wrk as physics teacher n as servicing hand in companies.
U can b trained by any company to do anything
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Sunnybabe(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2017
elbulk:

Don't you have interests? With Physics you can fit into IT, Electronics, Education...You can also do higher studies in Electronics/Engineering and IT too... But like I asked, what are your interests
yes, i have interest nao
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by 2016easy2017: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2017
in your sitting room
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by emi14: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Bar
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by santicruz: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2017
Bank
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by baconline(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Talk to me bro. Alot of opportunities on automobile modules that's if u have something uosty
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Diso60090(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2017
After all your father money don finish for your education you come be like lawyer wey finish school wey come dey ask where he/she fit work send your cv go slaughter house since you nor know where to work
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by sinola(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:

You can work on the planet or other heavenly bodies
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by hadura29(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Septembermann:
SLT wahala
cry

My brother how you dey see front. I am currently in this situation but God has been grateful. I am a physics electronics graduate too..
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by 400billionman: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:

Open a farm.
Re: Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? by Reenoch(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2017
I read physics with electronics and now I work in a datacenter solutions coy., power sector. On my free time I do electronics reaserch and build stuffs. U can actually work anywhere an electrical engr or instrumentation engr or electronics engr or technician can work. U can also be a think- tank for electrical engr. In summary u are the grand father of electrical engrs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Nigeria Sss 2016 Recruitment / Some Hidden Mistakes Job-seekers Make During Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.